Chapter 9

My Fiancee : New York Chic!

Chapter 9 : Mola





School started and Jiyeon looked at the white board boredly.The teacher just announced the examination date and it is just around the corner but she didn't care at all. "Jiyeon,lets go to the library after school,ok?" He said and she looked at him and said a simple "why".

Chunji rolled his eyes." Obviously to study,What else? Didn't you heard what the teacher say just now?" He said.Jiyeon nodded and looked at the white board back.



Jiyeon looked at the bookshelves.She was searchin for Biology book but she can't find it.She smiled when she saw the blue covered book.She took it but when she tried to pull the books something or someone seem to be pulling it form the other side.She sighed and let o of the book and heard something crashing down at the other side of the shelves.

She smirked and took a look at the jerk.Oh ing Hun.She scoffed and looked at Sehun who was brushing off the invisible dust on his school uniform." Give me back my book"She said.Sehun stared at her and rolled his eyes,

"No" he said shorly and stand up.Jiyeon glared at him and stormed off from the scene.Sehun laughed a little and followed Jiyeon."What do you want?" She asked Sehun and sighed.

Sehun smiled cheekyly and whispered to Jiyeon ear's "You".Jiyeon rolled her eyes and make faked a throw up gesture."Oh My God,please don't be like that.You gave me goosebumps,yuck!" She said while lookinh through the books on the table.

Sehun laughed and looked at Jiyeon again.A few minutes passed and they was reading books."Jiyeonnie~"Chunji came while singing."What?" She spatted."So y" Chunji scoffed and sat down in front of her.He realised that sehun was there too.

"annyeong,Hun" He said and smiled.Sehun greeted him too and the started chatting together.Jiyeon rolled her eyes and continued reading her books."I don't understand this" Sehun pointed out the math equation.Jiyeon looked at him and sighed.

"You should have use this formula,not this one" She said angrily,It's been 30 minutes since Jiyeon explained that math problem to Sehun but he still can't get it and she was starting to feel frustrated with his dumbness.

"Arghhh,mola" She said and looked at CHunji who is eating a steamed bun."Yah,you're not allowed to eat in library" She said but Chunji just ignored her.She silently cursed him and looked at Sehun back.




They spent a few hours solving the math problem together and little did she knew that Sehun got the highest mark in Mathematics.He just wanted to spend time with her and he liked it when he see her angry."She is so cute" He said at the end of the day.







 


AUTHOR NOTE:
Short update and long time no see,do you miss me? Hope you guys like it.Please look forward for more updates
With love,
Your authornim.