Chapter 1

My Fiancee : New York Chic!

CHAPTER 1 : Jiyeon Park


"Have you ever missed someone so much,you feel physically sick?"

She rolled her eyes."No" and sip her hot coffee."Yuck! Since when I drink coffee?" She said and wiped .
"Yah,Ji.You drink my coffee again?" Her beloved aunt said and glared at her.

"Did I?" She teased and continued reading the book.Eunjung looked at her and scoffed.
"Stop acting like a genius geek and take off that big spectacles!" Aunt Eun said and take a seat beside her.

She glared at Her aunt." You know that when people hold book,wore a big spectacles and sip coffee look cool,right auntie?" She said.
"Of course,but you look like a crap,my dear" She added and earned a glared from Jiyeon.

"You should find a boyfriend now.You already 17." Aunt Eun said and sip her coffee.Jiyeon rolled her eyes."Same subject everyday!"Jiyeon said.
"It's for your own good" Aunt Eun said and looked at her."Let's not talk about this again" She said slowly.

Aunt Eun looked at her and sighed."Mon-" Before Aunt Eun can continued,Jiyeon stand up and walked out from the coffee shop.She looked at her shadow and let out a deep sigh.


"Wey! The result is already came out.That baldie is going to put it today.He's on the way!" A student shouted to his classmates and run to the bulletin board.

Jiyeon looked at them and sighed."I'm so lazy" She said.Despite saying like that,she stand up and moved her lazy to the bulletin board.She wait until the student go away and looked at the result.She smiled and walked away.

" She is an alien that came from the sun.She always take the frist place"

" She has everything,I'm jealous"

" I bet she actually bribe the teacher"

" She is so awesome and pretty''

Jiyeon ignore them and just walked into the class."Whether it's compliment or insult,IDGAF" She said and sat at her place.The teacher came and the lesson started.

Jiyeon sighed."Same day everyday"She whispered.


"I'm home" She shouted and entered the house."Change your clothes and come down after your finished okay,I need to talk about something" Her aunt said.She looked at her and nodded.

"So what do you want to said?" She asked her and drink the strawberry yogurt."I got a message" Her aunt said.She looked at her  weirdly."So?'' She asked her." It's from Mrs.Park" Her aunt said slowly.Jiyeon eyes darken.

"What did they want?" She said trying to control her anger."They want you" Hear aun added.Jiyeon smirked."The ing that old man want me?"She cursed.Her aunt looked at her."Jiyeon,you need to go to Korea." Her aunt said.

"Your father is sick" She added.Jiyeon rolled her eyes." I.D.G.A.F'' She answered simply."Jiyeon" Her aunt tried to make her agreed but she is too stubborn.Jiyeon walked upstairs and entered her room.

Jiyeon looked at the ceiling and sighed.It been years since she stepped her feet in Korea or meet her father and her "beloved" mother and also her STEP-brother.She doesn't want to have any relation with them.

She actually hope that she won't be meeting them again.Her place is here,in New York.She is born in here and also it was her biological mother's hometown.That's why she chose too never meet her father and his new family again.

She actually felt dumb to think like that.She stand up and smirked."This will be interesting" She said."Let's go to Korea and have fun".
Jiyeon nodded and smiled evily.She planned something."I haven't spoke in Hangul since forever" She said and took her phone.


"How about your tooth brush? Did you bring it?" Her aunt said.Jiyeon laughed "I'm okay auntie,everythings is in here " She pointed at her big blue luggage.Her aunt looked at her.Jiyeon hugged her aunt and said "Don't worry,I'll be fine".

Her aunt nodded.She waved at her aunt before taking the elevators."Bye" She shouted.After 5 minutes,all Jiyeon knew is she already boarding a plane to Korea.She sighed.

"Am I doing the right thing mom?" She touched the necklace and looked at the picture in it.She take a deep breath and looked out of the window.

"South Korea,I'm coming" She said and smiled.


 


♦ AUTHOR NOTE :

As you can see,I re-write all of the chapters.I knew that all of my readers is disappointed with my decision or maybe not.But i'm doing this because I felt like my story is crap.All of you deserve a better story than this,that's why I'm doing this.I'm sorry if I make you disappointed in me.I knew that I'm a bad authornim.Please bear with me.Once again I'm sorry for deleting all of the chapters.I understand if you're mad with me.I'm so sorry.Please forgive me.