Chapter 2

My Fiancee : New York Chic!

CHAPTER 2 : Hello,Smelly Radish Country.


Jiyeon pulled her blue luggage with her.She sighed." Why are you so heavy?'' She whined and decided to use the luggage trolly."Now,you're light."
She smiled and pushed the trolly.

She looked at the people.She shocked.There're so many people today."Why?" She whispered and looked at the screaming girls.She glared at them.
"Erghh! So loud" She said and just pushed her trolly further.

"Park Jiyeon-ssi?" SHe heard her name.She rolled her eyes and looked at  the culprit."Yah,It's Jiyeon park!" She shouted.The culprit rubbed his neck and bowed."I'm sorry" He said.Jiyeon rolled her eyes.

'' I'm Lee Chunji a.k.a your cousin" He said and threw her hand at her.Jiyeon looked at him weirdly."Where is the car?" She question him.He looked at her."Err..at the front" He answered.JIyeon nodded and went to the car.

Chunji sighed."She didn't even remember me" He pouted before went to Jiyeon with her luggage.Jiyeon smiled."It's been a while since I drove car" She said and smiled.

Chunji looked at her."You don't drive when you're in N.Y?" He asked her.She looked at him."Aunt said it dangerous and always nag when I drive car" She added.Chunji nodded.

"That's was so true" Chunji said and looked at Jiyeon like she is a murderer."What?" She said innocently."We only met like a few minutes and you already want to kill me? Stop the car now! " Chunji screamed.

JIyeon rolled her eyes. "Dramatic" She said and speed up,making Chunji scream more.


" I swear that I will never ride with you again " Chunji glared at her.He cupped his mouth when he felt like he will threw up his lunch.Jiyeon looked at him  and smirked."Don't worry,I don't even planning to give you a ride too" She patted his back and went inside the big mansion.

" Nice" She said."Hello miss Jiyeon" An old man in his 40 greeted JIyeon.Jiyeon looked at him and smiled."You speak english?" She asked him.He nodded and smiled."Please follow me" He said.Jiyeon nodded.

"and here is your room." He ended the mini tour in the big mansion by showing Jiyeon her room.She thanked him.Before he go,JIyeon stopped him."Where are the others?" She asked him.He looked at Jiyeon and smiled.

"They're at the hospital,they will be home at 7 p.m." He answer her.Jiyeon nodded and entered her room."Aqua green" She whispered.She looked at the room."Not bad" She said and checked every corner of the room.

"Arghh! I'm so tired" She lay flat on her comfy bed.She looked at the ceiling and sighed."My life is going to be ruin by those monsters" She said.
"Arghh,I should open my blue luggage and arrange my things now" She nodded and went to her big luggage.

Jiyeon looked outside her room carefully.She tried to heard anything but failed."They must haven't arrive yet" She said and walked downstairs.She entered the kitchen and saw the maids are preparing the foods."For who?" She asked them.

"It's for Jungkook and Mrs.Park and also for you" A maid said.She looked at her and said " I don't eat with them not only today,I will never eat with them so don't make food for me" She said.The maids nodded and proceed with their works.

Jiyeon looked at the street."I don't even familiar with this housing area yet I'm walking endlessly" She whispered.She just walked until she found a convenience store.She smiled."Ramyun,it's been a while" She bought the ramyun and ate it at the table.

"Yah! Hyung,buy it for me!" She heard voices from inside the conveniece store.She groaned."They are so loud!" She said and plug in the earphone."That's better" She said and smiled.

Chanyeol looked at the girl."Who is she?" He nudged Kai.Kai glared at him."Stop nudging me,I want to eat my precious ramyun" Kai added and ate his ramyun.Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun.Baekhyun shrugged and continued eating his ramyun.

"Whatever" He said and also continue eating his ramyun.

Jiyeon walked and saw her new house."At last" She shouted.She has been searching the house since 30 minutes ago.Thank to her memory,she can remember her new house.Jiyeon smiled and walked into the house.

Her lips curved downward when she saw a woman and a boy in the living room.She mentally cursed in her head.She looked at them.The woman smiled and looked at her.The boy also do the same.

JIyeon rolled her eyes."Have you eat,dear?" The woman asked her in english."Let's eat together" She added.Jiyeon scoffed sarcastically.She glared at her and went upstairs.The woman is lucky because Jiyeon is tired.If she is not,that woman's face will turn into smashed paper.


 


AUTHOR NOTE:

• I knew that I actually make all of you disappointed.Once again,sorry for the bottom of my heart,I'm sorry.Please forgive me and believe in me.I will make this re-write story be more interesting than before.Please bear with me.