Chapter 10

My Fiancee : New York Chic!

Chapter 10 : Bull




It's 5 in the evening  and Jiyeon and Chunji is studying together,

Jiyeon looked at Chunji who is busy eating.They have been in the library at Jiyeon's house for a few hours now."Aren't you bored? '' She asked him.He looked at her and smiled "No" and he showed her his sandwiches,Jiyeon looked at him with disbelief.

."Let's go somewhere else should we?" She asked him and he nodded.They went downstairs and saw Jungkook and his mother watching television.Jiyeon reooled her eye's and she walked past them. "Jiyeon,Chunji,Where are you guys going?" She said.Jiyeon just ignore her and Chunji bowed at her before going out of the house.

They are walking in a mall right now and on their way to eat Sushi."Arghhh I'm still mad at that " She whined and Chunji laughed.He knew that she is talking about her fiancee,Oh Sehun.After a while of hearing Jiyeon's rant about Sehun,the food arrived at they ate it.

"Wah,it's been a long time since I eat sushi.I miss this taste" Jiyeon said excitedly."Who asked you to stay at New York for a long time? You didn't even remember that I exist back then" Chunji said and he whispered the last part.Jiyeon looked at him and smile sadly.

"I'm sorry Chun,you know why isn't it? I'm just mad and sad about my father,I'm sorry" She said and looked at him.Chunji smiled and said that it was okay.He is fine with it as long as she reme,ber him now.

"But I'm still sad and you have to go to the arcade with me" He said and faked a mad expression.Jiyeon laughed."Yah,How old are you? 10 .Okay-okay,sure" She agreed and they went to the arcade after that.


 




At the arcade,
Jiyeon looked at Chunji. "Are you crazy or something? Why did you choose this game? No! I won't play it with you,No!" She whined and glared at Chunji who is laughing loudly. "What? It just a dancing game,why not ? " He smiled and after that he pulled Jiyeon to join him on the dance floor.

The music started and the screen showed that they should step at the back arrow and then at the front arrow and then the right and the left.Sometimes Jiyeon miss a step and their score deducted and Chunji will mocked her after that saying that she can't dance.

They laughed and danced hapilly,They looked like they are drunk and people around them looked at them weirdly.But both of them didn't even care because this is their time together.Neither of them care about anything,what they care is only about their happiness.

"I'm so crazy now" Jiyeon said while laughing together with Chunji.They dance and play in the arcade for a long fun time together.

"I'm so tired" Jiyeon said.Chunji smiled and handed her the americano cup."Thanks Chun" She drink it and she smiled. "so refreshing"'."Yah,Jiyeon.Do you like Sehun?" Chunji asked her and she looked at him weirdly.

Jiyeon laughed and wiped her tears. "OMG Chun,are you mad or something? Why would I like him? Stop saying bull CHun" She said and laughed again.

"Sometimes,we don't even realise that we like that person and we said that we hate the person but the truth is we actually love that person " Chunji said and looked at Jiyeon.

Jiyeon looked at him and sighed. " I don't know,okay?" She said and sighed.Chunji smiled and looked at her."Just know that I will be here for you when you're happy or sad,okay?You can always count on me,okay? '' He cupped her face and smiled.Jiyeon smiled. "Thank you Chunji" She said.

"When will you admit it that you're jealous of Jungkook? When will you admit that you like Sehun? When will you admit that you miss your father?" Chunji looked at Jiyeon and smiled sadly knowing that she is too stubborn to admit it.

"Let's go home now.It's already late" He said and stand up.Jiyeon also do the same and they walked back home together.



 



AUTHOR NOTE :

Enjoy,Will be updating fanfic more often now.Thank you for the loyal reader.I Love You guys!! <3 :)