Chapter 17

My Fiancee : New York Chic!

CHAPTER 17 ;  HIM



Sehun looked at his phone.

[No new messages]

He has been checking his phone for a few times now but unfortunately there is still no new messages from his one and only love,Park Jiyeon.
He sighed and went to the kitchen.

Taking the carton of milk out from the fridge,he opened it before gulping the milk down his throat.He was worried about Jiyeon as she did not even reply to his messages. He pouted,was it because Jiyeon does not like him anymore? Or did she find a better man than him ? He didn't know her reasons but he felt insecure.

He looked at the mirror once again, " I'm not that ugly " He whispered before smiling to the mirror,he did not forget to do his macho-face and cringed after that. " I'm such a fool " He laughed at himself before he sat down at the couch.The familiar ringtone of an iphone rang throughout his living room and Sehun quickly dashed to the kitchen.

He actually left his phone in the kitchen.He ran there as fast as he can,hoping that it was Jiyeon that called him.Unfortunately,it was none than other,his beloved hyung ; a.k.a Do Kyungsoo. He pouted while sliding the green button.

" What is it hyung ? " He asked,earning a chuckled from the older boy. " You sounded a little disappointed " D.O and Sehun just rolled his eyes, " Okay,stop rolling you eyes. We wanted to tell you that Chanyeol asked all of us to gather at his house tommorow " D.O told him and Sehun nodded as he walked toward the living room back.

" You do know that I cannot see you right ? Will you actually use your voice ? " D.O told him sarcastically, Sehun laughed,realising his mistake now. " Oops sorry hyung. I forgot,there are too many things going in my mind " He said and plopped down at the sofa.

" Jiyeon,Jiyeon and Jiyeon huh? That's only one person " D.O said and Sehun groaned, " No,its- " Before Sehun can deny,D.O beat him first.
" It's okay,youre so smitten with her,I cannot believe our maknae already grew up " Sehun rolled his eyes as D.O became dramatic,he is pretty sure that D.O actually wiped his fake tears.

" Whatever,I'm hanging up. Bye " Before D.O can even say anything,the younger boys quickly ended the call and turn his attention to the tv. With that,he spent a few hours looking at the flat screen until he felt asleep.

Sehun groaned,he heard shuffling sounds and that sound interupted his sleep. Opening his eyes slowly,he looked at his phone..it's already night.
He slept for a good few hours and stretch his body. He noticed that there is still no messages from her.He sighed and make his way to his room,wanting to freshen up.

After putting on new clothes,he make his ways out of the room.That is when Sehun realised that someone was actually in his house.He is not alone.
" tttt " he cursed and took his bat and make his ways to the kitchen.He quietly went into the kitchen but there is no one,only foods heating on the stove and rice already on the plate.

He scratched his head,Sehun did not remember that he actually cook all of these though. " BOO! '' With that,Sehun was found on the floor,in pain as his head knocked on it while the other person was laughing out loud.

"Yah ! That's hurt and I'm so suprised ! " He said while glaring at Jiyeon who was still laughing while wiping her tears of happiness.
"That was so funny " She said and looked at Sehun,she gave him her biggest smiled and quickly help him to stand up. " Sorry " She said and make Sehun to sit on the dining table.

She went to the fridge and took the ice cubes before putting it on Sehun's bump. " You are sleeping soundly when I came " She talked and Sehun just nodded,wanting the pain to go away.Jiyeon looked at the boy in front of him,what a baby he is.

" Still hurt ? '' She asked him and sehun nodded, '' Maybe if you kiss it,it won't hurt " He said while smirking. " In your dream " Jiyeon said and pushed the clothing brutally, " Yah! That's hurt " Sehun whined but Jiyeon just laughed at him.

" Why didn't you answer my text ? " He asked her and Jiyeon looked at her phone, " Oops,I make it into silent mode.My bad " She spoke and Sehun nodded at her. " I thought you do not like me anymore " He whispered.

" What did you say sehun ? " She asked him as she heard him but it's too fast to catch up.Sehun eyes grew big, " Nothing important " He said and wuickly changed the topic to something else.

After a few minutes,both of them ate their dinner and exchange how their day went.

" That is some good foods there " Sehun compliment her and Jiyeon smirked. " Of course,I'm the one who cooks " She said proudly and gave him her infamous smile. Sehun just rolled his eyes and took a seat on the couch. " Here is our dessert " Jiyeon handed him a bowl of ice cream whe she arrived at the living room.

" Thanks " He said,he already the television and put on his favourite movie of all times and Jiyeon nodded, " Oh wait,I forgot something " She said to him before standing up once again.Sehun assumed that she forgot to put hersey's chocolate on her ice cream so he just focused his attention toward the tv.

" What is it ? '' He asked her,eyes still on the television as Ironman was playing on it.

" This " She said and before Sehun knew it,his lip was smacked with a rather soft things.That is when everything clicked. Jiyeon freaking KISS HIM. ON THE LIPS. I REPEAT ON HIS LIPS ! Sehun blinked a few times,he was so shocked that he cannot even move.

Dang it,he cannot even brain it. Jiyeon is seriously driving him crazy !