Chapter 5

My Fiancee : New York Chic!

CHAPTER 5 : HAHA,FUNNY MUCH!



Jiyeon looked at her phone and ruffled her hair.She turned to Chunji that was eating chips."What?" He asked her with full mouth.She glared at him and ruffled her hair again.A few minutes later,she glared at Chunji and took the chips from him.

Chunji glared at her and stand up from the couch."What is your problem now,Jiyeon?" He asked her irritatedly."Nothing" She replaid and ate a few chips.Chunji rolled his eyes and looked at her."Tell me or else" He warned her.

Jiyeon rolled her eyes."It's just....that old freak man!" She said angrily."What did he do now?" He asked uninterest with Jiyeon's story.
"The story begin when........

FLASHBACK :

 
"And what's with the boys outside ?" She asked him."They just pay a visit dear,and I want to talk with you about something." Her father said.She nodded.

They settle in the couch.Jiyeon looked at Mr.Park and said "so what the things that you want to talk about?".Her father smiled."Well,as you know..you're already 17 years old,right?" He said.Jiyeon looked at him weirdly and nodded.

"Well dear,you're grown enough to give me a grandchild aren't you?" He continued.Jiyeon looked at him and laughed.But she stopped laughing when she saw her father's serious face."You're not asking me to marry someone aren't you?" She asked him.

Jiyeon looked at her father and gulped."I will kill you if you asked me to" She added.Her father laughed." I'm just kidding dear," He laughed again.Jiyeon rolled her eyes."Then what?" She asked him irritatedly.

"You just need to engage with someone" Mr.Park said while looking at the window.Jiyeon nodded her hair,"I just need to--THE are you talking about?!" Jiyeon stand up from the couch and looked at her father.

Mr.Park nodded.''HAHA FUNNY MUCH!" She mocked." I'm saying the truth Jiyeon,you should engage with him." Mr.Park said sternly."Now what? you want me to do your way,huh?" She said."I won't follow your orders,I never did" She said angrily.

"You'll be free from me after you engage with him." He added.Jiyeon become quiet.She keep think and thinking and thinking again."Who's the boy?" She asked him.

"Oh Sehun"

END OF FLASHBACK,

''And that's how everythings happened'' She said and looked at Chunji.Chunji yawned and said "Stop being dramatically". "Just engage with him if you want to be free" He added.Jiyeon looked at him shockingly."No Way!" She screamed.

Chunji rolled his eyes and glared at Jiyeon."Stop screaming already,I'm going to be deaf,don't you know that?" He said to Jiyeon.Jiyeon looked at him and apologise."You do know that Oh Sehun is an ugly black duckling?" She said.

Chunji laughed."Well,my cute cousin,don't you know that the ugly black duckling turn into the swan?" He asked her.She looked at him weirdly,"really?" She asked him and shrugged.

"Whatever"


 







 


AUTHOR NOTES :

I'm so sorry for not updating my fanfics! So here I'm with new update! Sorry for the short chapter! I promise you that I will update long chapter when I have times! Hope you enjoy reading the chapter! Once again,sorry guys!!