Chapter 14

My Fiancee : New York Chic!

Chapter 14 :


Sehun sighed,he looked at the peacefull girl who was sleeping soundly in front of his apartment. " I'm sorry Ji "He said and rubbed his hand on Jiyeon's face.He looked at her hand,in her hand is a plastic bag full of snacks and a few can or beers.

Sehun is very guilty.He was dashing out from his house as he thought Jiyeon actually went home already but then he saw his fiancee's figure in front og his house.Sehun carried Jiyeon bridal-style and gently put her on his bed.He should have not felt asleep."Sleep tight " He kissed Jiyeon's forehead and went to the kitchen to cook something for both of them.

Jiyeon moved slowly.She was having a dream about her and Sehun and it was not well at all.She shooked her head and slowly opened her eyes.In her blurry vision,she saw a door,not too far from her and she rubbed her eyes. " Where am I ?" She whispered .She pretty sure that she felt asleep at Oh Sehun's front door but where the heck is she now?

Jiyeon went to the door and to her relief,she already found the bathroom.She looked into the mirror before washing her face."That's refreshing" She said and took the towel to dry her face."Oh,this must be Sehun's house" She nodded and make her way out from the room.Sehun's room is massive and he have a really good taste in choosing his room's decoration and colour.

Jiyeon saw Oh Sehun's picture hanging on the wall went she walk through hall."So full of himself" She scoffed after that,she reach her destination,"Bingo" She said when she saw Oh Sehun at the kitchen,trying to make food.Well,he was actually setting the kitchen on fire.

"Arghhh! Fire " Sehun screamed and panicked,Jiyeon laughed loudly."You are an idiot" She said before she took a cup and fill it with water and threw it at the burning pan.Sehun looked at her and rubbed his neck,"It was an accident " He said before looking at his dishes,he attempted to cook Carbonara for their dinner but it failed miserably and it's all his fault.

"Well looks like our dinner is burned" Jiyeon said and smiled while looking at the burned food."Yeah" Sehun nodded and laughed,"Sorry" He apologised and Jiyeon smiled at him."It's okay,you did a great job,Sehun" Jiyeon patted Sehun's head,the boy frozed.Jiyeon is very friendly now.He didn't know how to react.
"Let's just order food okay?" Jiyeon asked him,walking to the living room.

She took Sehun phone that was located on the sofa,She waved it to Sehun.Sehun nodded,knowing that Jiyeon wanted to use his phone to call for the food sercive.
"Pizza and Chicken? " She asked him.Sehun think for a seconds before nodding with her decision.

"Hello,I wanted to order 2 Hawaiian Supreme Pizza and Soy sauce chicken " Jiyeon looked at the tv,she already dialed the food service number and she was saying her order for Sehun and herself. '' Okay,thank you " She thanked them before ended the call.Sehun looked at her while cleaning the burned dishes.After that he went to the living room.

" The food will arrive after 20 minutes " Jiyeon said and looked at Sehun,Sehun nodded. "Sorry,just now-" Sehun felt very guilty for letting Jiyeon slept in front of his apartment,that was not a gentleman supposed to do.He knew that Jiyeon must already hate him now,but before he can finish his word,Jiyeon cut him.
"It's okay,you felt asleep huh? Well,everyone need their beauty sleep " She said,still looking at the TV.

Sehun sat next to her and looked at the television. "So,what are we supposed to watch this night ? " She asked him,eyes still looking at the screen while her hand was searching for the movie title. "Anything that you want " Sehun said and Jiyeon nodded. "How about IT ? " She asked him,knowing that IT was a horror movie she smirked. "Fine with me " Sehun said and the movie started.

"Holy ! " Sehun cursed when Penny appeared.Jiyeon was laughing her off, "You are a coward! " She said and laughed again,"I'm not! I was suprised " Sehun glared at her,"Why would a ghost stay in a drain? " He said. "I also don't know" Jiyeon shrugged.Both of them heard the bell being rang by someone and Sehun looked at the door."I will get it" He said before going there.

After paying for the food service,Sehun lay all the food on the table and took Jiyeon's beverage into the living room."Yes,food~"Jiyeon sang and her eyes sparkled.
"What a child" Sehun said and smiled.Both of them ate their dinner while watching the movie peacefully.By peacefully I meant,Jiyeon laughing at the scared and suprised Sehun,who always screamed when Penny came.

"The movie and food is really tasty " Jiyeon said,rubbing he full stomach."Yup,except the movie is horrible" Sehun voice and glared at Jiyeon.After the IT ended,Sehun quickly took the remote and choose a cartoon movie,it was COCO .Jiyeon laughed,saying that Sehun is really a child,who watch COCO at night ?
But half away into the movie,Sehun can felt Jiyeon's head on his shoulder.

He looked at her,she was sleeping soundly.He smiled and touched her cheek." Even when you sleep,you are still pretty " He whispered.Sehun kissed her forehead and picked her up,bridal style once again.He walked into his room with Jiyeon's in his hand and lay her gently on his bed.Sehun looked at her once again.
"I love you Jiyeon-ah" He said and smiled."I hope you do too" He smiled sadly and his hand went through Jiyeon's hair,playing with it.

Sehun took a pillow and making his way out of the room but before he can go,a hand stopped him.He turned back and saw Jiyeon who is half asleep,holding back his hand from going forward.He looked at her weirdly. " Don't go" She said and Sehun smiled,"I won't" He said and touch her forehead.The half asleep Jiyeon opened her eyes and make a space for Sehun on the bed.

Sehun crawled into the bed and they are facing each other.Jiyeon smiled while looking at him.She won't admit it but,her stomache felt like butterfly and her heart was beating like crazy.Oh sehun was the one who make her felt like this and it really make her happy.Jiyeon don't want to show her affection toward Sehun but she will show it today.Why not right?

Jiyeon touched Sehun cheek and smiled."You are so pretty" She said and Sehun laughed.It's the truth,Oh Sehun is one of the most prettiest boys who Jiyeon has met in her life.He seemed like the Ken doll.He is perfect in everyway and Jiyeon just like it when his eyes turned into cresent moon while laughing.
"You are also pretty"Sehun said and smiled at her.

Jiyeon looked at Sehun before she sealed their lips together.Sehun's eyes widened,he did not expect Jiyeon to kiss him now.A few seconds passed and Sehun smiled.He can felt that he was blushing madly.He kissed her back and wrapped his hand on her neck,wanting her closer.After that,Jiyeon pulled over as they were short of oxygen.

"Why are you so red? " Jiyeon asked him innocently and Sehun glared at her.Jiyeon hugged him and rested her head on his chest.Sehun hugged her back,he can smell her hair.It smell like strawberry and Sehun liked it so much."Let's sleep " Sehun said before kissing Jiyeon's forehead.Jiyeon nodded.
Jiyeon also kissed Sehun's forehead and went back to the earlier position.

"I also love you Sehun " She said and hugged him tighther,Sehun smiled hearing the word from his New York Fiancee.He never thought that Jiyeon Park will fall for him.Both of them fell asleep in each others hold and they slept soundly together.