Chapter 4

My Fiancee : New York Chic!

Chapter 4 : Men In Black 


Jiyeon sighed."I'm bored" She whined and took her phone."Yah,Chun.Where are you?" She asked him."At home,why?" He said."Let go out,I'm bored" She said and hung up on him.She quickly changed her clothes.

 

"Did she just hung up on me? That ungrateful brat" Chunji scoffed and walked out of his house.He then entered the Park's house.He greeted Ms.Park and her son and then knocked on JIyeon's door.

 

Jiyeon opened her door and looked at him weirdly."Why so fast?" she asked him."My house is just beside your house,idiot" He said and sat on the couch."Really?" She scoffed."You didn't know that?" He added.She nodded.

 

Chunji rolled his eyes."Seriously?" He scoffed.She just ignored him and went downstairs.Chunji sighed and followed her."Jiyeon,where are you going?" Her step-mother said."Your dad want to meet you today" She added.Jiyeon looked at her for a few second and went out of the house.

 

" Auntie,don't worry.We will just go to the shopping mall" Chunji smiled.Her mother nodded."Take care of her,okay?" She said.Chunji smiled and went out of the house.He rolled his eyes when he saw Jiyeon at her car.

 

"I will drive today" He said and smirked.Jiyeon rolled her eyes.She then changed her place beside the driver."Your mo-Oops.hehe Mrs.Park said that your father want to meet you today" He said."She is Mrs.Jeon" She said.

 

Before Chunji can say anything,Jiyeon told him to shut up and just drive.After a few minutes,they arrived in front of the mall.Chunji looked at Jiyeon."So,where? Mc Donald or KFC or what?" He asked him.She scoffed and just walked into the mall.

 

Chunji pouted and just followed her."Yes,I knew that you love me" He said and tried to kiss Jiyeon.Jiyeon smacked his head and just ate her Mc Donald burger.Chunji glared at her and pouted.

 

"Haish,just ate your burger already" She said.Chunji smiled and continued eating his burger.Jiyeon looked at outside of the Mc Donald's and saw the stupid boy with his friends.She scoffed and shooked her head.

 

Chunji looked at her weirdly."What's wrong?" He asked her."Nothing"She said simply.

 

"Yah! Byun Baekhyun,stop smacking my " Chanyeol groaned.Baekhyun just mehronged him and ran away."Hyung~" He whined to Suho.Suho just rolled his eyes."I will treat you,so shut up" Suho said.Chanyeol smiled.

 

"They are so loud" Sehun said to Kai.Kai nodded.They went into Mc Donald.Unluckily,their table is just near with Jiyeon table.Sehun saw her and glared at her.Jiyeon scoffed and mouthed at him "Stupid".

 

Sehun mouthed back at her and mehronged her.The others just looked at him weirdly."Yah,Oh Sehun..are you sick?" D.O said.He looked at D.O and pointed at Jiyeon."That girl said that I'm stupid"he said.

 

D.O looked at him weirdly."She is eating with his boyfriend,Oh Sehun! What's wrong with you?" D.O said and continued eating his burger."B-but hyung" He whined.Jiyeon looked at him and smirked.

 

"Yah,Jiyeon.You shouldn't do that,he will go crazy" Chunji said."He is crazy" Jiyeon answer simply.They entered a shoes shop and Jiyeon loked for a few sneakers."Green or Blue?" She asked Chunji.Chunji pointed at the green sneakers.

 

She nodded.They went a few shop.Jiyeon is busy buying things while Chunji seem to noticed something.A few guys in black have been following them from the bags shop and now they're ouside of this shop.

"Yah,Ji did you noticed there are a few men following us?" He whispered to Jiyeon.Jiyeon nodded."Just acted like you don't saw them'' She added."Araso"He said.

They went out of the store and the mens still following them.Jiyeon rolled her eyes.Jiyeon told Chunji to walked faster and after a few moments,they ran to their car.

"Let me drive" Jiyeon smirked.Chunji just nodded.Without wasting times,she drove out of the parking lots."There is a balck van following us,faster Ji,Faster" Chunji said.

After that,the balck van is nowhere to be found.Jiyeon stopped the car and sighed."Yes! The Men In Black can't catch us" Chunji cheered.Jiyeon rolled her eyes."We're lucky"She said.

But then the car moved."WTF" Jiyeon whispered.Chunji looked at the back and saw a tow truck.The tow truck is towing their car.He told Jiyeon and she scoffed."That old man" She said.Chunji looked at her weirdly.


"Yah! Let me go! Now" She shouted.She lookedd at Chunji who is walking normally while she is carried by two men in black.She glared at him."Maybe if you didn't tried to punch them in the face just now,they will let you walk normally" Chunji said.

Jiyeon glared at the men in black.They stopped in front of a room and she knew who's room is that : Mr.Park.They let's Jiyeon go and she glared at them.She kicked their shin and  glared at EXO.
 
"What are you looking at?" She groaned.EXO stopped laughing and looked away.She flipped her hair and entered the room with Chunji ."Hello uncle" Chunji greeted Mr.Park.He nodded his head and smile."What do you want?" She said to her father.

She sawJungkook and his mom.She glared at them and looked at her father."And what's with the boys outside ?" She asked him."They just pay a visit dear,and I want to talk with  you about something." Her father said.She nodded.




         

 


  ♦ AUTHOR NOTE : 
►SO here's is the update for chapter 4.Enjoy!