Chapter 8

My Fiancee : New York Chic!

Chapter 8 : A date with Oh-so-ugly-hun




A few days passed and jiyeon unexpectedly are closer to the boys,especially baekhyun.The only thing that make them closer is because of eyeliner.Since jiyeon love eyeliner so much,she and baekhyun had been sharing tips on how to apply the perfect eyeliner.

Jiyeon looked at her phone and scoffed.It's only 1.00p.m and it was saturday but she is so bored.Unluckily,she can't spend time with chunji today because he has to manage his father bussiness in japan."That rich bastard" She cursed and rolled on her fluffy bed.

After a few minutes of rolling nonstop,jiyeon realise how ridiculous she was and decided to go to the kitchen to stuff her empty stomach.She poured the apple juice in her favourite dinosaur glass and drink it.Jiyeon believe that the dino glass make the drinks become so much tastier.

"Jiyeon,what will you do at 5pm? " Her father asked.She looked at him and said "I don't know".He nodded." At 5pm,oh sehun will come and both of you will go on a date" he added.Jiyeon looked at him and scoffed," A date huh? Fine " She smirked and went to her room.

Mr.Park looked at her weirdly.He was expecting that she would throw a tantrum about the date but she didn't.It was beyong his imagination." Are you okay father? " Jungkook asked."I'm okay,it's just your sister.She is so weird" he said and jungkook just nodded.

Jiyeon yawned.She have been watching the same drama for twice.Her eyes are starting to felt heavy.Suddenly,her phone beeped and she lazily took her phone on the table.She opened it and saw one message from unknown.

From: Unknown

Hey,it's me Oh sehun.You know that we will go on a date today,right?

 

Jiyeon rolled her eyes and reply :

To : Unknown

Obviously, i do know about it.

Then she saved Sehun phone number as Oh-so-ugly-hun.For this passed few days,jiyeon has been creating lots of nickname for sehun like suhun,hunse,baby-boy,and other names.Her phone beeped again.

From : Oh-so-ugly-hun

Yeah,so see you in an hour.

Jiyeon reply okay and she walked to her closet.She doesn't even know what to wear because she usually doesn't do date.So she decided to wear a baggy shirt and a long jeans.She looked at her reflection in the mirror and said " good enough".

She heard someone knocking the door." Come in " she said and saw her step-mother." What do you want? " She said coldly.Her step-mother just smiled and said " is this your outfit for the date?" Jiyeon in hope that sje will go away after this but nope,she didn't go.

"You look pretty but dear,it's a date! You should dress yourself properly.You know,you should wear a dress " Jiyeon rolled her eyes." I hate dress,so i won't wear it ". " If that so,you should wear this skirt and this "She putarrow-10x10.png a blue skirt and a white blouse.

Jiyeon looked at her sighed "Fine ".She changed into the "PROPER" outfit and decided to wear a shorts under the skirt,incase if something happen,she can run or kick people easily.

After applying make up for jiyeon,Mrs.Jeon smiled. "YOU're so pretty" She said.Jiyeon looked at her she tried to hide her smile and coldly said " I'm always pretty".She walked from the make up table and took her phone and purse before stuffing them in her pocket.

Jiyeon opened the door and before she leave the room,she thanked her step-mother for helping her.Although she just said " Thank you ",her step-mother is so happy about it.

Sehun looked at the door.He has been hesitated wether to knocked it or waited.After having a long mental-war with his mind,he took the courage and knocked on the door.The door opened revealing Mr.Park.

" Oh,Sehun.Come in.Jiyeon will be down in any minute" He winked and sehun laughe nervously." Are you nervous? " he asked sehun.Sehun nodded." Don't worry,it will go away ".They talked for a few minutes until Jiyeon came down the stairs.

After bidding a goodbye to Mr.Park,both of them went to the restaurant.The drive is so silent until jiyeon started to talk." Where are we going?" She asked sehun.He looked at her and said somewhere.Jiyeon looked at him and scoffed.

"So annoying" she muttered.The drive was silent again until the arrived at the restaurant. " five stars restaurant,huh? Such a typical date location " she said in her mind.They took their seat.Before sehun and jiyeon can order foods,they were surrounded by th paparazzi.

Jiyeon was shocked,so do sehun.Sehun quickly pulled jiyeon's hand and run out of the restaurant.After that,he step on the pedal and they are getting far and far away from the paparazi.

"That was unexpected" Jiyeon said smilling.Sehun looked at her and asked " You're not mad ?" Jiyeon looked at him."Are you crazy? That was so fun" Jiyeon said excitedly.Sehun laughed.

" Usually girlsarrow-10x10.pngwill be mad because their date is ruined but you're so different " Sehun said." That is because i'm Park Jiyeon,and i'm hungry" she pouted.Sehun smiled and ruffled her hair." So how about another fancy restaurant?" He asked.She glared at him, " no way,let's eat ramyun and ddeokboki".

They ended up on the street eating warm ramyun and ddeokboki just like jiyeon suggested.Jiyeon was stuffing with lots of ddeokboki.Sehun laughed." Yah,slow down or you will choke on the food. " Jiyeon ignored him and she actually choked on the food.Luckily,sehun gave her water and she drank them.

After their eating session ended,they walked in the park." People are staring at us weirdly because we're wearing someting that isn't suitable to go to the park " Sehun said.Jiyeon laughed." Just ignore them".

They sat on a bench with ice cream in ther hand.Jiyeon looked at the people in the park.This surrounding are so peaceful for her.She felt a few drops of water on her hand and looked up to the sky." It's raining" she said.

Sehun looked at her and quickly took her hand so that they can ran to the car.Jiyeon smiled at him and told him to sat back at his place." Oh come on sehun,it's not like we always play on the rain" she said.He nodded.

They laughed and danced in the rain together.It'sbeen awhile since Jiyeon played in the rain.It's been awhile since she laughed and smile this brightly.And it's been awhile for sehun to feel this wonderful feeling .

Both of them are so happy.Everyone can tell by the look that they were enjoying this moments.And somehow,sehun was thankful to the paparazi,if it not for them,he and jiyeon will never ended up smiing and laughing like this.

They may ended up in those boring fancy restaurant but it didn't." Thank you" he whispered before jumping on the puddle again with Jiyeon.

 

 




 


»»AUTHOR NOTE :




Hello guys,how are you? So here I'm updating this fanfic.I want to apologise for making you wait for too long and i'm so sorry about it.I'm having a lot of difficulties for this passed months.I have to study for my big examination and unluckily,my laptop screen are cracked so i can't use it anymore.I update this story using a phone so it's not perfect but don't worry because i'm going to repair it later by quietly using my father computer,HAHAHA.Hope you'll enjoy it bye.