Chapter 16

My Fiancee : New York Chic!

CHAPTER 16 : FAMILY



Jiyeon looked at the sign,she already arrived at the place.She quickly ran,she can see a familiar surrounding in her vision.She wanted to laugh and cry at the same time.She walked and walked,looking at her surrounding.This place never change,at all.The only things that change is the lightning.

She saw a familiar sillhoute at the clear crystal lake.The raining didn't help though.It  fall one by one and Jiyeon could see it on the reflection of the lake.It was breath-takingly beautiful.Jiyeon looked carefully,thanks to the spotlight,she can actually see Jeon Jungkook in the lake.Half of his body already in the water and her panic rised.Jiyeon ran to the boy.What was he's thinking?

She ran as fast as she can,never in her life that she wanted to see people die on her once again.She hate the feeling.Jiyeon pulled the boy away from the water.

Water splashing can be heard,Jungkook turned around and saw his sister,or more specifically his step-sister who hate him so ing much.He looked at her.
Jiyeon cupped Jungkook's face and smiled. "You're okay" She said and looked at his lifeless eyes.

"Why are you here? " He asked her and Jiyeon could she the hatred in his eyes.His eyes was filled with emotions swirling in it.Jiyeon looked at him,Jungkook must be sad about something that he wanted to commit suicide.Is is because of her? Gosh,she felt really guilty and stupid.

"Let's go home" She said and pulled his hand so both of them can get out ot the cold water but Jungkook would not budge.Jiyeon sighed and looked at him once again. " Why did you care now? " He said,tears threatening to fall down his cheeks.Jiyeon just looked at him.

"Jungkook" She said,the rain is making everything worse.She just wanted to be at home,drinking hot chocolate.Jungkook just stare at her.His tears can be seen clearly,mixing with the rains and it's break her heart.She has done so much damage to this boy.

"You only think about yourself,only thinking that you're the one who suffer the most " He said,looking down at his own reflection.Jiyeon just looked at the younger boy. " You never ask me or my mother aboout our feeling " He continued,he sound so sad and Jiyeon felt so guilty.It was true.She never even asked them about their feeling.She was too concern on hating them that she forgot they must has suffered too.

" Omma work day and night in order to feed me" He said,tears still going down his cheeks."She always leave me alone,doing tons of part-time".He wiped the tears away but then he laughed. "You! " He angrily pointed at Jiyeon.

"She was so happy when she is your appa,I am happy that she finally can be happy " He continued,Jiyeon smiled sadly,feeling like .She went too far and she,know it more than anything else.Jiyeon take a deep breath. " I'm sorry " She whispered.Jungkook looked at her,he wiped his tears once again and move to the deeper part of the lake.

Jiyeon eyes widened,she needed to stop Jungkook.There is no way she wanted to lose him.She never admit it but deep down,Jiyeon always love Jungkook and his mother.She always have and will always be.She love them when they spent their time together here,she always treated Jungkook like her own brother.She love him dearly but when her mother passed away,she threw all of that down the drain.

Saying that she hate all of them,when deep down,in her heart she always love them.

Jiyeon took Jungkook's hand only to be pushed away by him."Yah! Jeon Jungkook! " She shouted and glared at the younger boy."You're being stupid" She said and Jungkook stopped.Jiyeon felt relief, "I am stupid,for thinking that maybe one day we can be a happy family " He said.

"Maybe one day you will accept me and omma"

"Maybe one day,noona will look into my eyes and pat my head "

"Maybe that day will come and you will say " I love you dongsaeng-ah "

He looked sad,too sad and Jiyeon tears burst like a waterfall."I-I-" She was trying to talk but she cannot.Everything is her fault and she does not even know how she can fixed it.Jungkook must be hurt to deep,will he even forgive her?

"Gosh,I love all of you! " She said and looked at Jungkook.He looked at her weirdly."I-I never admit it but I always love you and your mother" She said and looked away,too ashamed of herself.Her ego is high as heck as she never wanted to admit it.Jungkook eyes softened.

"I'm sorry,I was too over-whelm because my mother passed away and I cannot accept it " She wiped her eyes,tears and rain mixing together.
"I needed a reason,so I blamed all of you,I-I'm sorry I'm really sorry" She cried her heart out,feeling so stupid for threwing a fit over her mother's death.She knew that everything that happened was a fate but she cannot help it.

Jiyeon could hear herself sobbing and the next thing that happen is warm,spreading on her body.Jungkook went to Jiyeon and hugged her.He was mad,Very,but he could felt that Jiyeon needed someone to support her so he gave her his shoulder so she can cry on him."Noona,I'm sorry" He said,Jiyeon tighten her hand that was hugging Jungkook.

"You're never the wrong one" She whipered,Jungkook smiled."Jungkook,don't do this anymore.I was afraid that I will lose you too" She said while cupping Jungkook's cheek.Jungkook looked at her and nodded. " I promise " He said.Jiyeon smiled,kissing his forehead.

"Let's go home" She said and took Jungkook's hand while her younger brother nodded.
" Let's meet our family now " She smiled and Jungkook could not feel more happy that that moments.

They are family afterall.

► ♦ ► ♦ ► ♦ ► ♦ ► ♦ ► ♦ ► ♦ ► ♦ ►

Jiyeon looked at Jungkook and rolled her eyes.Both of them ended up being scolded by Mrs.Jeon."You should have not play in the rain" She murmured and looked at both Jungkook and Jiyeon.Jungkook just gave his mother a big smile while Jiyeon groaned.

"It was his fault" Jiyeon said and pointed at him,making Jungkook laughed.All of them are in the kitchen,sipping their hot chocolate together.Mrs.Jeon hot chocolate is always the best in the country and Jiyeon never find anyone hot chocolate that can beat her mom's hot chocolate.Yup! Her mom.
"Is it true Jungkook? You ask your sister to play in the rain? " Mrs.Jeon asked his son and Jungkook nodded.

Jiyeon smiled looking at them."You need to be punish" She continued and Jungkook groaned, "but-omma-" He whined and looked at Jiyeon,he wanted his sister ti help him out and Jiyeon just mehronged him."Omma,I think you should ground him for 2 weeks" She said and Mrs.Jeon smiled.Jiyeon just called her "Omma" and she could not content her happiness.Jungkook's eyes widened,noona just said omma and he is also happy.

"I agree with you" Their mother said and Jungkook groaned.

"That's not fair! " He glared at Jiyeon.

"Aigoo,you're so cute dongsaeng-ah" She pinched Jungkook's cheek and all of them laughed together.





 


► AUTHOR NOTE ;

Yes,Jiyeon and Jungkook is okay now.
Don't forget to leave your comment down below.Bye~
Hope you enjoy it !