Chapter 12

My Fiancee : New York Chic!

Chapter 12 :  



Looking at the examination result that was dispalyed on the bulletin board,shocked Jiyeon.She was pretty sure that Oh Sehun is so ing stupid so how come he can actually be in the top 5 of the list? His ranking was also higher than Chunji.He was the third place.

Jiyeon rolled her eyes,that little er is so gonna be death if she saw him.She realised that he was pretending to be stupid all  these time and it irked her more than anything else.But first,she needed to make herself became the INVISIBLE woman today.

Jiyeon looked around and cover her face as she was hiding from a particular someone.

Jiyeon took a deep breath as she was in the library,there was no one he can find her in here.Jiyeon is a woman of her word and maybe being someone like that is actually bad for her,she regret it immediately.

She smiled as she saw Chunji,he was looking so tensed while talking to someone on the phone.She waited until he was finisshed and suprised him.Chunji glared at her as he was so shocked by her action while Jiyeon just laughed at him.

"What are you doing?" She asked him and he faked a smile.

"Hmm,I'm reading book" He answered and quickly took a book from the shelves.She glared at him and forced him to tell the truth.Chunji just smiled sadly at her and excused himself after that he disappeared from her sight,leaving Jiyeon staring blankly at the door.


 



Avoiding herself from being caught was seriously easy until recess came.She really can't hide from him anymore as there are only one canteen in the school and where would she get her foods if it wasn't in the canteen?

She sighed and get out from the toilet as she walked heavily to the canteen.

Jiyeon sighed in relieved as she didn't see Oh Sehun in the canteen earlier,avoiding Oh Sehun seemed so easy today.Usually he will always popped out of no where in front of her and he does it frequently.

Jiyeon smiled looking at the blue sky while eating her kimbap roll.

"So this is where you hide,huh?" * that was she thought as she heard the familiar voice,she choked on her food and Sehun immediately offer a water bottle that she gladly drank.

She wiped the excess water from and glared at the blonde-haired latter."I'm not hiding,ok?" She rolled her eyes.

"Yeah,say the one who ran away whenever she thought I was around" He said sarcastically,making Jiyeon rolled her eyes once again.
"Fine,what do you want?" She said and looked at him.

"Just like our agreement a few days before examination started,if I get on the top 5..you will give me a wish" He recalled their agreement and Jiyeon just nodded her head lazily.

Sehun smiled evilly, "spend a night with me".


 



"OMG!" Chanyeol shouted and laughed as he saw Sehun with a big bruise on his face."What the hell happened to you Hun?" Chen asked and Sehun just sighed.
"Why would you said that!" Kai laughed as he told the whole story to his fellow members.

"You're the most stupidest boy ever that I met" Suho clunged into his stomach as he laughed so hard that it started to felt hurt.Sehun rolled his eyes.
"I didn't mean it in a bad way" Sehun protest and he earned another laughed from the members.

"Sehun-ah,if you said that to other people..they will definitely kill you"Xiumin said and smiled at the maknae silliness.Sehun rolled his eyes and pouted.He really doesn't mean it in a bad way.He just wanted to watch a movie with her.That's all.

He regret it as soon as possible as he chance is now decreased.He knocked his head for being so stupid with choosing his words just now.



On the other hand,Jiyeon actually felt guilty as she acted a little bit too much just now.She should have just scold him or something but she just make the school hearthrob face's covered in bruise.

She looked at her phone and sighed,she has been fighting for a few hours now on whether she should message him or call him or just let it be like that.She ruffled her hair out of frustrated and sighed again.

She has been sighing for a thousand times already.


 


Sehun was lying flat on his bed.He sighed and knocked his head once again.Why did he said those words to Jiyeon? Now she misunderstood him and she will say he was a ert or something.

He sighed and close his eyes to sleep,but failed after a few minutes as he still can't stop thinking about Jiyeon.Sehun turn on a song in his laptop and close his eyes again.

A few moments later,his eyes felt heavy and just then,his phone vibrated.He took a look at his phone and opened the new message that he got.With a big smile on his face,Sehun felt asleep and he was sleeping so peacefully at that night.






From :My New York Chic

Yah! Tomorrow,your house at 8 p.m









 


Author note:
Lol,hope you like it . :)