Chapter 6

My Fiancee : New York Chic!

CHAPTER 6 : DAY


Jiyeon sipped her coffee and looked at Chunji and then Chanyeol weirdly."What's wrong with him?" She whispered to Chunji.
Chunji shrugged and continued eating his cake.

They heard some one clear throat.Jiyeon looked at the person : Suho. "Well,Hye my name is Kim Junmyeon,you can call me Suho.
"He smiled.Jiyeon nodded her head and gave him a plain smile while Chunji didn't even bother to looked.

Yup,they are now eating with EXO at an un-known restaurant that have delicious foods.Jiyeon didn't want to go but she was forced
by Chunji.She nudged Chunji and he nodded.

After done with the introduction,Jiyeon get to know to a bit and she have no intention to know them more.
When they asked question,she just nodded and the shooked her head.That's all what she did.

Sehun looked at Jiyeon and rolled his eyes.Jiyeon saw sehun action and also rolled her eyes.They bid their goodbye and went home.Jiyeon looked at Chunji.He has been so quiet.

"Yah,Chun.That tall creepy looking boy,what his name?" She asked him. "Chanyeol" He said. "He looked like a pyscho,smiling like that" She shooked her head,not wanting to remember how's his face.

"Sehun seem like a good boy" Chunji said,eyes still on the road."Tsk,what? Oh god.He's ugly and smelly" She added.
Chunji looked at her for a few moments and looked back on the road.

"Well,that's what you think.Others people think that Sehun is a handsome and good boy" He said.Jiyeon faked to puke.
She looked at Chunji and smiled. ''But I think that Lee Chunji is more handsome and kind than Sehun".

They laughed together.


"Jiyeon,where have you been yesterday?" Jiyeon stopped eating when she heard her step-mother's voice.
She rolled her eyes and continued eating her breakfast.She ignore her father,step-mother and also Jungkook really well.

"Park Jiyeon,your mother is talking to you" Her father said.She looked at him uninterested."My mother is dead and I
only have one mother" She said before taking her bag and drove to school.

"Where the is that boy" She cursed.Chunji is nowhere to be founded.She have been looking for him since she arrived
at school.He usual would be at the school'c garden or in their class.

She sighed.Her phone rang and she looked at the caller id : Lee Chunji.She quickly picked up the phone. ''Yah! Lee Chunji,where are you?" she shouted.
She know that Chunji is rolling his eyes. "Stop rolling your eyes princess,and answer my question." She gritted her teeth.

"I have to settle a few things,so I won't be in school for today" He said."OMG! ! Then who will be with me for today?!
I don't want to go to school if I don't have friend!" Jiyeon let out all kind of cursed to Chunji.

"Stop being dramatic and you can just hang out with EXO" With that,he hang up the call.Jiyeon looked at her phone with disbeliefs.
"Are you kidding me,Lee Chunji?" She said and ruffled her hair.

The bell rang and she entered her class.Jiyeon sat on her seat and looked at the empty seat next to her.
She cursed Chunji in her head.

Jiyeon looked at Chunji's seat and saw Chanyeol.He was smiling creepily.She looked at him weirdly."What do you want Chanyeol?"
She asked him. "Chunji called us and said that we need to take care of you" He said.Jiyeon nodded.

The bell rang and it was recess time.Jiyeon walked out of the class and saw EXO waiting for her.She quickly took another
direction but Suho called her. " Park Jiyeon!"

She took a deep breath and turned to them."What?" She said.Chanyeol and the eyeliner boy named Baekhyun quickly
went to her and practically dragged her to the canteen with them.

Jiyeon heard Kai and Tao fighting over a candy and she weirdly looked at them.For the god sake,there is 4 candies and
they're fighting over to have 3 candies.She scoffed "Dumbs people,Chunji...Tommorow,you're dead"

Jiyeon sighed when she heard another fight and it was Chanyeol and Baekhyun this time,they're fighting over the seat beside Jiyeon.
She shooked her head and sighed again.

"It's going to be a longggggggggggggggggggggggg day."




 


AUTHOR NOTE :

⇔Hello guys,I miss you so much.Here is an update for your guys.I hope you like it!
⇔I will try to update the story often for your guys,I will try so don't worry!