Chapter 7

My Fiancee : New York Chic!

CHAPTER 7 : A DAY WITH EXO


Jiyeon sighed and ruffled her hair.She looked at Tao and Chen who was arguing because of a books."Your guys are seriously the dumbest person in this world" She said in english.

"What? Dummbed?" Chanyeol said in a broken english.Jiyeon looked at her with disbelief and she noted that she shouldn't be friends or even sit near them next times."Well,yeah! All of you do are arguing over a small matter.Isn't that dumb?" She said.

Suho looked at her and nodded."Well,they are a bit dumb sometimes so ignored them" He said while smiling.Jiyeon nodded.It's now their free time since the teacher is absent and all of the class are in tha library.Jiyeon went to the bookshelf and took a book.

She looked at EXO and sighed."Chunji,you're so dead" She said.She have been cursing Chunji since he called her.She went back to the table and sat next to Tao."Oii Jiyeon" He called her,she looked at him weirdly.

"The bell is going to rang a few more hours,will you join us?" He said cutely.Jiyeon looked at him and gulped."No thank,I have a lot's of work to do" She gave reason to him.Tao looked at her with teary eyes.

"I really can't go,I'm so sorry Tao" She said but Tao just looked at his feet.Chanyeol smirked."OMG,Jiyeon what have you done to him?" He said and quickly went to Tao and soon all of the boys were beside Tao." I didn't do anything" She said

He was crying and Jiyeon felt so bad about it."Okay! I will join you" she said and all of the cheered.Tao stopped crying and hugged her.She awkwardly patted his back.



"I make a big mistake!" She whispered.They're now in a bubble tea shop and EXO have gone crazy! Jiyeon covered her face.She looked at Sehun.He was cooly slurping the bubble tea but then his moments of handsome stopped when Chen hit his head.

He sprayed the bubble tea on the table and also on Suho faces and for the addition,his face is so funny when he do that.It's make Jiyeon laughed like a mad woman.EXO stopped what they're doing and looked at Jiyeon weirdly.

"Why is she laughing hyung?'' Tao nudged Baekhyun.Baekhyun shrugged and looked at Chanyeol.Chanyeol also do the same.Jiyeon wiped her tear and looked at confused EXO."You should look at Sehun's face just now,he is so ugly'' She said and laughed again.

EXO looked at Suho and Sehun and then they laughed.While Sehun glared at each of them and also Jiyeon.Suho went to the bathroom to wiped his face.Sehun ordered another bubble tea after scolding Chen and Chen just laughed.

''One question" Jiyeon said.The others looked at her."What is it?" Lay said."Why does you named your gang as EXO? Why not fantastic or Shinee or Copycat?" She asked them.Xiumin scoffed."That's because we didn't suit fantastic,Shinee are taken and we're not Copycat Jiyeon-shi" He answered.

Jiyeon nodded."Smart answer" She said and smiled."That Oh Sehun,he is seriously cocky" She said and the others just laughed."Well,maybe he looked like he is so cocky but he is not.Just how you look Jiyeon,you look friendly but you're not" Chen said.

Jiyeon nodded."Well,that's true" She said and all of them laughed."You talk back about me,huh?" Sehun came with a new bubble tea in his hand.He glared at them and received a smack from Suho."That's for what you did to me a few minutes ago" He said.

Sehun groaned."It's Chen fault not me" He said and glared at Chen while the others just laughed including Jiyeon. 



 



Author Note :

Short update.Sorry.Hope you'll like it.