Chapter 15

My Fiancee : New York Chic!

CHAPTER 15 : Brother



Jiyeon smiled.Why is she feeling like these? She never imagine to feel so light-hearted and full of love.It's funny for her.Her relationship with Sehun improved,they are more Fiancee now.They always spent times together and that make Jiyeon felt so happy.

She stepped out from her room."There is nobody,right ?" She whispered and make her way to the kitchen,wanting to relief her need of water.She is realy exhaust right now as she just woke up.She took the cup and fill it with H2O.Gulping down the water,she saw someone entering the kitchen.

She scoffed,seeing Jeon Jungkook make her head dizzy."Oh,noona" He said and she rolled her eyes,not wanting to talk to the boy.Jungkook sighed and continue his bussiness.He was hungry and he took out a few packs of Instant noodle.

Jiyeon just look at Jungkook.Why would he eat instant noodle when he can just wake the maid and told them to cook? Jiyeon looked at him once again and shrugged.She then washed her cup."You want some? " Jungkook asked her,looking at her.

"No" She said coldly,Jiyeon does not want to even interact with the boy,he is nobody to her.
"Why are you so cold? I just ask "Jungkook said sadly,making Jiyeon scoffed.

Without saying anything,she make her way to her room.Jiyeon cannot stay any longer with that boy,it make her mad .

 



Jiyeonnie_: Will you forgive someone who make you suffered for years?
_OhSoHandSomeHun  :  It's depend but If they asked for forgiveness then I will forgive them
Jiyeonnie_  ; Are you sure?
_OhSoHandSomeHun : Yup! Everyone make mistakes,we are imperfect.Therefore we need to forgive each other
Jiyeonnie_ : Wow! You sound like my granpa
_OhSoHandSomeHun : No,I"m not! I'm your Fiancee!
Jiyeonnie_ : Yeah,yeah,whatever you say idiot .

Jiyeon sighed.She looked back at the text that Oh Sehun sent.He was right though.She should forgive them and maybe heard their story but then she was too busy and lazy.She does not want to heard any of it.

She is mad,how could Mrs.Jeon,her mother's bestfriend married to her best friends husband? She was stunned and speechless.That is why most of Jiyeon's friends are boys.She distanced herself from girls as she did not want to be like her beloved mother.

She just needed time to think over again.Maybe,she will forgive them but not now.Maybe it will be later,50 years from now?
" Maybe " She whispered while looking at her mother's pictures.Her tears spilled,she missed her mother.It been awhile now.Jiyeon sobbed,she knew even if she called her mother's name,her mother will never hug her again.

Jiyeon groaned.Someone just knocked at her door.She looked at the clock,it's already past midnight,and it's 1 a.m.She looked at the door and sighed,
Who is the one who knock on my door? She mentally cursed before opening her door.Mrs.Jeon was standing in front of her,looking miserable than ever.Jiyeon looked at her once again.

"Jiyeon,have you seen Jungkook ?" She asked her and Jiyeon said no."He did not go home,I already called his friends but he is not there " Mrs.Jeon was panicking and Jiyeon just nodded.She did not want to intefere in someone else family problem.It was theirs not her's and she will not help her.

"Okay,can I sleep now? It's like 1 a.m,i needed to sleep " Jiyeon said,faking a yawn.Mrs,Jeon looked at her sadly."Y-yeah,of course" She said before letting go the door.
"Good night " Mrs.Jeon said and Jiyeon slammed the door shut.

She went back to her bed and lay her body on it. " I better get some sleep " Jiyeon mumbled.

A half an hour passes,she still cannot sleep.Jiyeon groaned,she was feeling a little bit worry for Jungkook.She thought that Jungkook would be back but then there is no sign of him.

Where is that brat?
Why would he went out at this hour?


She groaned again,taking her purse and car key,she walked to the front door in order to search for her younger brother,Jeon Jungkook .

The light turned green,she stepped on the pedal and looked at the street.She has been searching him but he was nowhere to be found.Jiyeon sighed.
" Where would that boy be ? " She looked at the cafe nearby.His figure is not there.

One by one water dropped on her window. "It's going to be raining " She said worrily.Jeon Jungkook should not be in the rain,if he get cold then Jiyeon will be forced to take care of him.She know that very well.

Jiyeon drove again around Seoul,to search for the brat.That is when she realised that she hasnot been to one place.A place where Jiyeon,her mother,Jungkook and Mrs.Jeon always visit together when her mother is still alive.

Taking the left road,she sped up to go to that PLACE.
A Place where she abandoned and never wanted to come.



 


Author Note 



Hello guys! How are you? Don't forget to leave your comment down below.
I wanted to tell you guys that I make a new FF!
It's a FF about Jiyeon and Baekhyun.It's my first time trying fantasy genre,hope you check it out!

Click on the picture below and there is my new FF~
Thanks!


Superthumb