Chapter 13

My Fiancee : New York Chic!

Chapter 13 : A Night With Fiancee



Sehun woke up really early today.He was so excited to meet his Fiancee,Jiyeon.He looked around his apartment and sighed."Is this an apartment of trash bin?" He questioned himself and sighed once again."Well,it's look like i need to use these awesome muscle today" He said and kissed his bisep.

Sehun started with taking all of his dirty clothes."Oh so this is where you are,my baby!" He said and picked up a boxer with love printed on it.He put it into the laundry basket and continue his work.After picking all of his dirty clothes,he went to the washing machine and put the huge laundry basket in front of it.

"Okay,so what button am I supposed to press?" He scratched his head,it's been awhile since he last using the washing machine.Usually he will only go to the Dobby but he was so lazy today."Okay,the start button" He said and pressed it.He nodded and smiled when the others button light-up."So now what am I supposed to do?" He said and looked at the washing machine.

After 10 minutes full of looking at the washing machine,Sehun sighed."I GIVE UP!" He said and kicked the washing machine."Ouch! My feeeeeeeet" He whined and sighed again."Let's go wash myself first and then we go out to the dobby and go buy some groceries" He said and noddded,as he satisfied with his idea.

Sehun took his laundry basket and put it in his sports car.He started the engine and went to his destination ; The Dobby Shop.After parking his car,he took the basket and entered the Dobby shop.After that,he went to the Mart in order to buy groceries for tonight.

Sehun looked at the brand and think for awhile."Which one is delicious?" He asked himself and looked at the two types of cereal in his hand."This one is more delicious" An Old man said and Sehun bowed at him."Thank you" He said politely.The old man just smiled and sehun pushed his trolley to the meat section.

Sehun looked at all of the meats in front of him.He actually don't know what to choose as he does not even know what to cook for tonight.He was debatting on wether he should cook or he should just order pizza and chicken,He just don't know.

"Let's just buy whatever meat and move on" He said and pointed to the meats.In the end,Sehun choose Sirloin Beef and Chicken ."To the next section!" He said and pushed his trolley.

Sehun smiled and laughed."This is heaven!" He shouted and took all of Junk foods that he liked."Cheetos,Mr.Potato..hmm what else?" He said and just grab a handful of it.He then stopped when he saw lots of Ramyun."I should buy Ramyun too" He take a few packs of Ramyun and Spicy Fire Noodle.He wanted to taste it as he saw that every youtuber that he watch recommended Spicy Fire Noodle.

"Okay,I guess this is it" He said and pushed his trolley to the Counter."That's a lot" The cashier said and Sehun smiled,"Yeah,My Fiancee wanted to come to my house"
The cashier nodded."No wonder" She said and laughed,Sehun smiled while blushing.

After paying for all of the groceries and stopping at McDonald to get his foods,He went home."Home Sweet Home" Sehun said as he opened the door to his apartment.
He put all of the groceries in the kitchen island and landed on the couch.

"Today was tiring" He said and lay on the couch."I will take a little nap and that is" He said while yawning.

Sehun opened his eyes and it was aleady 4pm.He looked at the groceries and quickly arrange them.Some into the fridge and some into the cupboard.He make sure that his apartment looked tidier than before and smiled when he's done tidying up his own place.

When Sehun finished tidying it's already past 6 pm.He quickly went into his room."I'm tired and my body is sweaty!" He whinned and sat on his bed.Sehun decided to take a bath and maybe cook after that.

After taking a very refreshing bath,he put on his casual shirt and lay on his bed for awhile.Without Sehun knowing,He felt asleep and the clock showed that it is already 7pm.Sehun heard his phone ringing and he opened his eyes.

He looked at the phone and it was Suho who called him."Yes hyung?" He said with his cracked-voice."It's already 8.30 pm,Jiyeon did not come  right?" Suho said and Sehun yawned."It's already WHAT!?" He shouted,suprising Suho."Well,it's already 8.30 pm,you idiot!" Suho said and Sehun panicked.

",hyung! I felt asleep.Jiyeon is supposed to be here at 8pm." Sehun quickly went into the bathroom and washed his face.
"Maknae,You're Doom" With that,Suho ended the call and Sehun just wished that he did not felt asleep.


















 


Hey! An update for you guys! Happy New Year Guys!!!!