Chapter 3

My Fiancee : New York Chic!

CHAPTER 3 : New School,ehh?


3 days ago,Jiyeon is watching drama in her room when she heard someone knocked on her door.She opened it and saw Mr.Choi,the butler.She smiled."What is it,Mr.Choi?" She asked him.

"This is your school unifrom and school things.You'll be attending the same school as young master,Jungkook." He said and showed her the unifrom school.She rolled her eyes."The school named is SOPA.Seoul Performing Art School" He added.

Jiyeon nodded."Thank you" She thanked him.He smiled and walked out of the door.After checking her new school unifrom,Jiyeon sighed."Tsk,Tsk.Same school as that boy? Damn" She cursed and continued watching her drama.


Jiyeon yawned."It's still freaking early in the morning" She said and walked into the bathroom.After a few minutes,she came out and wore the school uniform."I look fine" She said and smiled.

She went downstairs and saw the woman again."Jiyeon,let's have breakfast together" Her step-mother said and smiled.She looked at her and yawned.She took a sandwich and went out of the house.

"Omma,gwenchana?" Her son said.She smiled."Jungkook-ah,omma gwenchana."She said."Hurry up and go to school,and don't get into another fight,araso?" She said and patted Jungkook's head.

Jungkook smiled and salute his mom before went outside the house.Jiyeon sighed and ate her sandwich.She the engine of her car and smirked.She looked at the side mirror and saw Jungkook running to her car.

"Noona! Wait for me!" He shouted.Jiyeon smirked and waited for Jungkook to come ner her car.After that,she quickly drive leaving Jungkook dumbfounded."Life is hard,right Donsaeng?" She smirked.

Jiyeon looked at the school's front gate.She parked the car and went inside the school.She knew that the student are actually staring at her but she just ignored it.After all,she is the queen of IDGAF.She walked into the principal office.

After finished with the principal,she walked to her new class.She knocked on the door.The teacher looked at her and smiled."New student?" She asked her in Eng.She nodded."Okay class,we'll have a new classmates" She added and signed Jiyeon to come in front.

"Jiyeon park" She said.The teacher looked at her and said "That's all?" The teacher asked her.She nodded."Er..okay.You can seat there" She pointed at the empty seat."By the way,I'm Mrs.Jung" She added.

Jiyeon nodded and took a seat at the empty table."Let's start our lesson for today" She said and smiled.Jiyeon opened her book.

The bell rang and it was recess time,Jiyeon planned to just sat inside the class but because of her stomach groaned,she went to the canteen.She bought a carton of milk and a plate of bibimbap.

After that,she walked out of the canteen,suddenly she bumped into a man.She groaned and cursed.She looked at the culprit."Are you blind?" She asked him.He looked at her weirdly."Hyung,what is she saying?" Sehun nudged Suho.

Suho shrugged."Tsk,stupid" She said and walked away from the idiots."D-did she just said stupid to me? To Oh Sehun? To me? " Sehun pointed to himself.The others member rolled their eyes.

"Stop being a dramatic and just shut up,We are hungry" Chanyeol said and walked into the canteen.The others followed him accept for Sehun.Sehun glared at that girl's back and shouted " Do you think I don't know what stupid are?" He shouted and walked into the canteen.

Jiyeon scoffed." A bunch of morons people" She said and walked into the class."Yah,Park Jiyeon" She heard a familiar voice and glared at him."It's Jiyeon Park" She corrected him.He rolled his eyes.

"Why did you eat here?" Chunji asked her.She looked at him and said "because I don't want to see that woman's son and you" She continued eating the bibimbap.Chunji pouted."Ouch" He touched his chest.

Jiyeon rolled her eyes."Why are you here?" She asked him.Chunji shrugged.She looked at him weirdly.Chunji stomach groaned and Jiyeon laughed."What was that?" She asked him.Chunji rolled his eyes.

"Shut up" He added.Jiyeon pushed the plate near Chunji."Eat it" She said.Chunji smiled and happily eat the bibimbap.The two ate bibimbap together.It's the first time,the first time he saw Jiyeon laughed.

Somehow it's make him smiled.But he isn't supposed to be like that.


 


AUTHOR NOTE :
 Once again,sorry guys.Hope you'll enjoy this.Sorry.And thank you for the readers  that support me.I Love you so much! Thank you!