Chapter 11

My Fiancee : New York Chic!

Chapter 11 : Sibling?



The class is so quiet because today is the most awaited day be the students,it is the examination day.Everyone is busy studying before the exam start but Jiyeon is busy with Sehun.He has been bothering her for the past few minutes and she started to feel frustrated.

If it not because of her classmates,she would have been screaming at Sehun now.She decided to ignore him and continue reading her book.A few minutes later,Mr.Lee came and told the class that the examination will start in a few minutes.

"Please keep all you books away and get ready to take the examination" Mr.Lee said and the class do as they were told.

Recess Time,

"OMG,it is so hard" "I'm glad that I can answer the first question" "Yah,What is your answer for question no 34?"

The students are busy talking about their exam.While the New York Chic is busy arguing with Chunji because of the sandwich.


"Yah,give me back that sandwich will you?" Chunji said and glared at Jiyeon. "No" she smirked and mehronged him.It last for 10 minutes and they settle down when she saw Jungkook coming to her table.She looked at him weirdly.

"What do you want?" She asked him.''After school,can you come with me?" He looked at her hoping that she would agree with him but he knew that it won't be that easy.Jiyeon looked at Chunji and he nodded his head.Signing that she should go with him.

Jiyeon rolled her eyes and nodded. "Fine" She said and looked at him."Really noona? Really? Gumawo" He said happily and smiled.Jiyeon sighed and looked away,embarassed with Jungkook action.He was jumping like a kid.

"Can you just go now? Bye?" She said and gestured him to go.He nodded and ran to his friend while waving at Jiyeon. "Arghh,so embarassing" She said and covered her face while Chunji just laughed at her.

 




"Where is that boy?" She sighed and looked at her watch.She heard foot-steps and looked at Jungkook who was running toward her."Mianhae noona,I was late" He said and panted.She looked at him and sighed before she handed him a mineral bottle.

Jungkook smiled and drink the water."Gumawo for the mineral water,let's go" He said and smiled. "To where?" She asked him boringly.He just smiled and said that she should just follow him.

Somehow,both of them ended up at a skate-park."Why are we here again?" She said and sat on the bench."To talk" Jungkook reply and went to the tree nearby. "Talk about what?" She looked at him as he took out a skate board from the bushes and walked toward her.

"About us" He smiled and sat down next to her."Noona,do you hate me?" He asked her.Jiyeon smiled and looked at him."Obviously" She said and looked to the sky."I also hate you" He said and Jiyeon scoffed.

"Are you kidding me?" She asked him."I'm not.I just hate you because you treat my mother badly when she does nothing wrong" He said and Jiyeon rolled her eyes.
"Do you hear how ridiculous you sound just now? What she is innocent? For god sake Jungkook,she married to her best friend's husband" She shouted at him and smirked.

"Do you know that? Her own best friend's husband.What would my mother felt if she was alive?" She shouted and sighed.Jungkook looked at her and smiled sadly.
"You don't even know what she has been through.She also deserve to be love by someone" He said and tears fell from his eyes.

"Wow,you sound so ridiculous that it make me want to punch you right now" She said and stand up."Noona,why don't you just accept her? She love you,she love you just like her own daughter" He said.Jiyeon smirked at him.

"What if I don't want to? To me,my family is my mother and no one else" She said and walked away from the park, leaving Jungkook crying silently on the bench.


 




 


Author note :
Happy 100 subscriber to this fanfics! Than you so much guys!