Epilogue

Sempiternal

Epilogue

 

I walk holding her hand, guiding her to my home. I still can't believe she's here with me. We took longer because I had to cancel my ticket and book another one, with her. I didn't mind at all. I'm here with her, about to show her my home, the places where I grew up. We are here and I'll finally introduce her to my parents as my girlfriend. Not because it's a pretence, for real.

"I'm a bit nervous," she says when we are in front of my house and I take our hands to my lips to place a kiss on hers.

"Don't worry, even if they didn't know you were coming, they'll be happy. They've wanted to meet you since I came that time."

That seems to only make her more nervous so I pull her for a hug and kiss her forehead. I can't believe I can do this freely.

"It's gonna be all right, I promise."

So we walk inside together and she holds on to me very tightly.

"Appa, Omma, I'm home," I call and soon I hear rushed steps coming in our way. My mother shows up and stops on her spot when she sees the girl next to me.

"Aigoo! Is this the famous Go Minyu?" she questions and the girl next to me bows quickly. "Aigoo, it is! Appa! Shinwoo brought his girlfriend!" she calls out loud and then walks up to us to take a closer look. "Omo, you're as lovely as Shinwoo described!"

I chuckle. My mother is so enthusiastic and she's making Minyu blush deeply. Next, my mother's attention is on me and her happiness is even more evident. She hugs me the moment my father walks in.

"Welcome home, son," he says and smiles at both us. He's calm and collected, the opposite of my mother. I'm more similar to my father, that's clear.

"Please, please, be seated," Mother calls and next we are sitting in front of my parents, my mother can't stop looking at Minyu.

"I'm so happy he brought you here," she says to Minyu. "We were really sad when you couldn't make it before. Shinwoo was very sad, too. What a wonderful surprise this is!"

"I'm happy to be here and meet you," Minyu says, bowing again.

"Tell me, Minyu-yah, did Shinwoo give you what I sent you?" she asks and Minyu looks confused.

I take her hand under the table and give her a little squeeze.

"Yes, it's at home waiting for her return. I showed it to her the moment I came back," I reply for her and her eyes widen, understanding what my mother means.

"It's lovely, thank you very much," Minyu says and my mother claps her hands in delight.

"That's for the woman my Shinwoo truly loves, so take care of it, arassi?"

We look at each other and she smiles lovingly at me.

"I take care of it with my life," she says, her eyes never leaving me.

I smile brightly at her, all my happiness overflowing and overwhelming me. She's accepted my heart and she's given me hers in return. There's nothing else I could ask for. I have all I need to be happy.

The End


And that's it! Thank you for reading, really. It means a lot to me. Shinwoo finally gets his happy ending and then girl! Like it should've been *frowns* but I'm happy now, this is canon for me kekeke

I'll be writing a new story, about Yonghwa and Shinhye so stay tunned and don't unsubscribe yet, because I'll notify over here.

Thank you all, once again, and see you around! Saranghe!

Bel, xx