[X X I V]

The Dead Wayfarers

Inside the living room, Yongguk was standing with Seungho with a gentle smile plastered on his face. Jun Gyu was in the room with Zelo, keeping watch over the sleeping boy. 

Kyungsoo had gone back and sat with Yoo Jung near the corner of one couch. Hyori sat between Kyungsoo and Jenissi, while CL sat alone on the other couch. No one dared made any eye contacts with Seungho, instead they watch Yongguk's smile. 

"Well, I'm assuming Seungho must have something to say or Kyungsoo so-" Yongguk started but Seungho cut him off. 

"Go sleep." Seungho simply said, but it was too sudden and no one reacted. They remained sitting until Seungho heaved a heavy sigh and turned to Yongguk, "I'll be outside keeping watch." And with that Seungho stepped outside before anyone could stop him. 

Yongguk eyed each of them and nodded his head to reassure that everything will be fine, "Why don't you all get some sleep? It's been a long night."

Jenissi was the first to stand up and stretched, "Good night then everyone." And with that he left for his and Kyungsoo's room. Yongguk watch as they begin leaving one by one, CL shot him a wink before heading upstairs. Then on the couch Yoo Jung was cornered by Kyungsoo and Yongguk examined Kyungsoo. 

"Kyungsoo, go up and sleep. We'll talk about what happened tomorrow." Yongguk explained but Kyungsoo didn't budge. Instead he wrapped his arms around Yoo Jung's waist and the young girl became flustered. "What are you-?" Before Yongguk could finish Yoo Jung shook her head, he understood that Yoo Jung will try to persuade Kyungsoo on her own. 

With that he headed outdoor in search for Seungho. 

Yoo Jung had one arm over Kyungsoo's shoulder and one on his arm, "Kyungsoo, let's get you to bed, okay?" She whispered. But the man's arms were still around her waist as he leaned against her chest. When Kyungsoo wouldn't budge she gave up and let him hold her, until he fell asleep. 

Or they fell asleep.

Outside Yongguk found Seungho staring at the full moon with his arms folded across his chest. He sighed in relief to see that Seungho was still around and hoped that he would stay for good. "Hm.... Seungho." Yongguk started. "You know how I used to have some members? Some boys.... Well, there's something I'm curious about." 

Seungho lowered his head and turned to look into Yongguk's dark eyes. "What is it?"

"Among all of my five boys, I had one who's name is Daehyun.... About three months ago you left the front door to your house open right? Daehyun did the same.... What was it for, can you answer that?" Yongguk asked with hesitation

Seungho kept his focus on the taller and more muscular man, "If I tell you, you'll be in danger." Seungho simply said and Yongguk processed his statement before questioning. 

"What do you mean...? Me, in danger?" 

"It's something that cannot be discussed openly." 

"W-why not?"

Seungho looked into Yongguk's eyes again and sighed, "You'll be in danger." Yongguk didn't like how Seungho's answers were short and confusing. Thus he pushed for more. 

"Danger.... What kind of danger? Why would I be in danger?" 

"It's better for you not to know. I don't want to involve anyone here." 

"But would are you talking about? Involvement.... How would you involve us?"

Seungho exhaled heavily, "It's a program." Yongguk waited for Seungho to go on but as he expected, Seungho didn't continue.

Instead he turned his full attention back to the moon and ignored Yongguk's presence for the rest of the night. 

Note: Adult content.

Meanwhile Yongguk and Seungho was still outside, Kyungsoo and Yoo Jung had fallen asleep on the couch in their sitting position. 

In Jenissi and Kyungsoo's room, Hyori came to grab a pillow for herself since CL took one and they were saving one for Yoo Jung. Once CL hit the bed, she pulled the covers over her and fell asleep. 

Jun Gyu slept beside Zelo on the bed with no blanket. Instead, he let Zelo have all the blanket tonight since it was getting colder at night. 

Jenissi waited by the door as Hyori grabbed an extra pillow off the bed, "Thanks for the pillow. Good night." She said and as she was heading toward the exit and him, he grabbed her by the waist line and pulled her toward him. 

"You're truly beautiful, you know that?" He complimented her, Hyori blushed a little before replying. 

"You're not bad yourself."

"Are you with any one of the guys here, beautiful?" He asked this time pulling her closer, he could feel her round s against his upperbody. She let out a chuckle. 

"If I'm not, what are you going to do?" She asked looking up into his eyes. A wide smile spread across his face. 

"Then I'll have to make you mine before somebody else does." He replied then leaned down and pressed his lips against hers. Hyori dropped the pillow and returned the kiss, she wrapped her arms around the taller man's shoulders. He rubbed her back, spine, and shoulders gently. 

Hyori pushed him against the door and reached for the lock, once it clicked they chuckled in between their locked lips. Jenissi broke from the kiss first then spun around and this time he pinned her against the wall, then lean in to steal another long kiss. 

Hyori reached under his tank top and brushed his abs. Then as she pulled it up, he took it off before returning to making out with her. 

Minutes later they were on the bed; Jenissi was shirtless while in the process Hyori was completely stripped except for her . Jenissi lowered her onto the bed and got on top of her. 

They encountered a hot and heavy once Jenissi slipped his pants and boxer off, as well as her . 

Yongguk had fallen asleep on the bench on the little porch once the long night continued. Seungho heaved a sharp sigh once the sky brightens and the sound of groaning dead wayfarers became audible again from the gate. Seungho turned around and saw Yongguk sleeping in a sitting position with his head hanging back, leaning on the bench's top. 

Seungho walked over to Yongguk and stopped in his steps. He listened carefully and from an unknown direction, he could hear sounds of a backing up truck. 

At the gate the zombies became attrached to the noise and slowly move away toward it. Seungho reached for the gun around his waist, after taking another look at Yongguk he headed toward the gate. One wayfarer came from around the corner and grabbed the bars of the gate, Seungho was closed enough to use the of the gun and stabbed the head of the wayfarer. 

Then he pushed the gate open and walked out, some dead ones turned around at the sound of the closing gate and his presence. As if they were humans, Seungho ignored them easily and followed the sound. 

Kyungsoo woke up and could feel the heat and warmth from Yoo Jung's body. Once he was sober, he removed his arms around her immediately, waking her in the process. Yoo Jung groaned as she felt sore, having Kyungsoo leaned against her smaller body all night. She stretched as Kyungsoo move a seat away and tried to avoid looking at her. "Oh, it's morning." Yoo Jung said before turning to Kyungsoo, "Oh, you're up already?" She asked. 

He nodded quickly and hoped she will moved away. "Should I prepare breakfast, what would you like?" She asked as she stood up and moved into the kitchen. He didn't answer her. 

Instead, he followed her into the kitchen and while she was about to open a can of jelly, he grabbed it from her. 

"I'll do it...." He said and popped it open with the can opener. Then he handed them to her and she took it at first with a puzzled expression, but it quickly turned into a gentle smile. 

"Thank you." 

Jenissi and Hyori were awake and cuddling under the blanket. Hyori traced Jenissi's bare chest with her finger as he rubbed her arm. "That was great last night, you're really good at it." Jenissi commented and earned a soft laugh from her. 

"You weren't bad yourself. But should we get up? I don't want them to think bad of us." She said and Jenissi heaved a heavy sigh. 

"I don't know this group or these people well but I can tell, they're not people. They won't judge us." He said softly. 

"But still let's get up." She said and as she was about to sit up, he pulled her by the arm and stole a long and deep kiss from her. 

Yongguk opened his eyes once the sun was high above him, beating down against his face. He scanned his surrounding and for a moment he forgot he had fallen asleep outside. He headed inside and saw CL, Kyungsoo, and Yoo Jung creating a new dish inside the kitchen. 

Zelo and Jun Gyu were coming down the stairs after their long sleep. Yongguk made eye contact with Zelo and the younger man smiled at him. I guess he's better now. That's a relief. Then he turned his attention to the three in the kitchen, while Kyungsoo and Yoo Jung were enjoying each other's company, CL would look up and at Yongguk once in a while. 

"What are we having for breakfast?" Yongguk asked. 

"Dessert mix." Yoo Jung answered. 

"Oh, sounds delicious already." Yongguk said with a smile, earning one from CL as well. Then he glanced around the living room, only Zelo and Jun Gyu who had settled down were there. 

"Where's Seungho, Jenissi, and Hyori?" Yongguk asked. 

"Still sleeping." Zelo answered without knowing. Yongguk took Zelo's words for it as he turned back around, his and CL's gaze met and they couldn't stop exchanging smiles. 

Seungho hid behind the side of a car as he noticed a large truck backing up into a garage. There were at least five men total from what he could see, two kept watch for zombies, one in the car, and two on the outside guiding the driver. 

From behind Seungho could hear groaning approaching. It was a dead wayfarer. 

Seungho turned around and saw one coming at him. He was in a squatting position and didn't want to get caught, but he had no choice. He needed to fire at it or else he'd die instead. But before he could shoot, someone shot a bullet through its head. The body dropped just a few steps away from Seungho. 

"Nice!" 

He heard one of the man complimented his companion. Then they exchanged a high five. 

"Open the back!" A man shouted, Seungho assumed he meant the back of the truck. But unfortunately, the large crowd that were near the gate and left behind by Seungho were slowly catching up. 

"Jonghyun! They're coming!" A man shouted. 

"What?!" 

", a load of them are heading this way! Onew, start the truck now!" Another shouted. 

"What the hell! Everyone get in!" Moments later the truck driver started the truck, catching the wayfarers full attention. The truck slowly exit from the garage and as the men tried to shut the back, the driver hit the pole on the side. Seungho could hear some items dropped on the road as the truck quickly pulled away. 

Once the truck made a sharp turn and disappeared around the corner, Seungho slowly stood up. He noticed a few cases with liquid in test tubes were broken and scattered across the road. Then something surprised Seungho, the dead wayfarers that were slowly crossing the shattered glass and liquid slowed down and appeared calm. 

Seungho circled the car and even though he was approaching those around the cases and tubes, none of the zombies cared to attack or groan. Seungho watched as they slowly transformed into something completely unusual. 

None attacked Seungho. None groaned or moaned soulless noises. None cared about him.