Chapter 8

[SEQUEL] Washed Away

"Well..." Lay rubbed the back of his neck.

"Please tell me." Suho begged.

"It started when I first met her in China. It was before I met you in Korea. I dated her, and she met my parents. We met each other's parents. They are all fond of her, they like her. And they wanted me to marry her, Chen too. Of course, I didn't know you yet, so I agreed. On the day of the proposal, she told me that she wasn't good enough. She wasn't good enough to marry someone perfect like me. I don't know what has got into her. We broke up and parted ways. I came to Korea to study. And I met you." Lay said.

"You never answer my question yet." Suho frowned.

"Yeah. I was getting to that part." Lay said and continued.

"A year after we're married, I got a call from my mom to go back to China. I went back and guess what? XiaoYu was crying and begging me to go back to her. My parents also begged me to marry het. But I couldn't since I've got you. But seeing them this way, and they forced me to. XiaoYu even said that she wanted to commit suicide. I don't want her to do that of course, it's a stupid decision for me to say yes. We were then engaged. We dated again for another year. Then, you found out everything...." Lay stopped.

Suho stared at the white blanket sheet. Tears rolling down his cheeks.

"I'm sorry for...existing in your life, Lay." He mumbled.

"What? No! Suho, I never blamed you!" Lay said.

"But you could be happy with her. Don't you remember how hurt she is when you both broke up again? And it's because of me? If I never exist in your life, you could have just lived happily in China with XiaoYu. You wouldn't have to go through this. You're doing this for me, and I can't stand seeing you all sad. And it's all my fault." Suho cried, his voice breaking. He could have never felt so miserable.

"No..Suho..Don't get the wrong idea..I'm not blamming you that I have to go through this hardship. Being with you is all I wanted. Going through this with you is never hard. Although it hurts seeing you suffering but, Suho. It's never ever your fault." Lay put his hand gently on Suho's arm. Suho cried in Chen's embrace.

"Hyung, why not we let you rest for a while?" Chen asked Suho softly then laid him back on the bed.

"We'll be outside, just call if you need us." Lay said and they left the ward.

"What do you think?" Chen asked as soon as the door was closed.

"About what?" Lay asked.

"Telling him the truth. Although Suho will have negative thoughts about it." Chen glanced at Suho through the glass.

"It's alright...But will he be alright?" 

"He'll be. All of us will take care of him. We will." Chen put his hand on his shoulder and squeezed it. "Don't worry about him. Everything will return back to normal. But also, limit the number of times you tell him about the truth. He might not be able to take everything in one day."

"Thanks Chen."


A/N: This is soooo damn short! All of you can kill me now. Please, anyone, give me some ideas XP Comments are welcomed to inspire me. XP