Chapter 7

[SEQUEL] Washed Away

"Calm down, hyung!" Chen shouted, grabbing hold of the crying unicorn.

"How can I calm down when Suho's not alright? How in the world did he remember everything?" Lay asked.

"I don't know. But we have to stable him, to prevent him from getting any worse."

"Poor hyung..." Baekhyun mumbled at the sight of Suho on the hospital bed again, for the 2nd time.

"The doc said it's caused by the car accident." Chanyeol said.

"Does that mean he's lying to us? He lied that he was okay?" Lay asked.

"Yeah..." Chen said.

"Why? Why didn't you take care of him? You said you would and now he became like this!" Lay started scolding Chen.

"What? Hyung! It's not entirely my fault! He insisted that he was fine and I wasn't put to work in his area!" Chen said.

"You should take care of him! Even from afar!" 

"Suho hyung was okay with Baekhyun! Baekhyun took care of him!" 

"Then why is he still like this? Huh?" Lay asked Baekhyun.

"Hyung, it'll be great if you can stop blamming everyone. Remember who made him lose his memories." Baekhyun said.

Lay broke into a crying state.

"It's okay, Baek. He's just being overprotective of his husband."

"Too overprotective." Baekhyun frowned.

"Lay hyung, why don't we go home? Let's bring you home and rest okay?" Chen asked.

"No! What if he wakes up with nobody around? I'm staying!" Lay said.

"There would be nurses on duty, you don't have to worry!" Chen said.

"No! I'm still staying here!"

Chen looked at Baekhyun and Chanyeol who were shaking their heads.

"Okay then, you will call us if he wakes up right? Also, come back home if you're tired." Chen said.

Chen motioned everyone to go back and they left Lay with Suho.


 

"What shall we do with Suho hyung?" Chanyeol asked.

"Do you think we should tell him the truth?" Chen asked.

"If he remembered everything. We can't hide the truth from him." Baekhyun said.

"So we should tell him when he wakes up? Tell him everything?" Chen asked.

Everyone nodded.

"But what if Lay hyung told him something else? You know how stubborn he can be. He'll not listen to any of us." Chanyeol pointed out.

"Then we have to stop him. I'll stay with him. The both of you can go back home." Chen said.

"Okay, hyung." BaekYeol said and they went off.

Chen returned back to the ward. 

"Why are you still here?" Lay asked him.

"Well, to make sure you don't lie to him anymore. It's time to tell him everything." Chen folded his arms and leaned against the wall.

"What if he gets worse?"

"We still have to try. We can't hide the truth from him forever." 

"What if..." 

"Hyung..." Suho's word interupted them.

Their heads whipped towards Suho.

"Hyung...It's okay...I knew everything." Suho said.

"You do?" Lay asked.

"Yeah. I somehow got my memories back." Suho stared at his hands. "I know you cheated on me. I know XiaoYu was the one you are going to marry. I know you guys lied to me for my own good..." 

Chen hugged Suho faster then Lay. "So you're okay about it?" 

"I am. Although it 's unbelievable. I can still accept it. But there are some things I want to ask." Suho looked up at Lay.

"Say it." Lay told him.

"What's the other reason that you wanted to marry XiaoYu?"


A/N: Please don't kill me but my ideas right now. The next chapter will be revealing the truth about Lay and XiaoYu.