Chapter 17

[SEQUEL] Washed Away

Suho came back to reality, they're still in the music room.

"But I didn't get in." Lay said.

Suho looked up at him.

"They said my dancing skills was better so they posted me to the Dance Club instead."

"Yeah." Suho said.

"I still remember coming here often to compose music. Then you'll be there singing." Lay looked around.

"I know. Your songs are awesome." 

"They should have let me in for the composing skills. But I'm still happy with dancing."

"Why didn't you want to be a dancer? Does fashion designing do any good to you?" 

"Dancer? I won't get to see you often if I get locked up in the dance studi. Fasion designing is okay for me. At least I'm designing dance costumes."

"Right." Suho nodded his head.

They walked out of the room and walked slong the corridors.

"Won't the guard find us out?" Suho asked .

"Don't worry, he's asleep. He won't know we're here." Lay said.

"Okay then."

"Do you want to go to our old classroom?" Lay asked but they're already walking there.

"Okay."

They arrived in the classroom 11-2. They went in, memories washed over them. They remembered the days when it was normal, the teacher teaching, everybody self-studying, Chanyeol making noises. Yup, that's normal. Lay was seated infront of Suho.

"I wonder how's our teachers are now." Suho said.

"It's been years, maybe they're not teaching anymore." Lay said.

"How about Miss Kim? Our History teacher?" Suho asked.

"She's married and has children, I don't think she has the time to teach anymore." 

"You're right." Lay said.

They walked around the classroom, remembering all the details of the days of school. Chanyeol has been the most cheerful person in class or even the whole school! He has a popular nickname - "Happy Virus". 

"Let's go back." Suho suddenly said.

"Why?" Lay asked.

Suho pointed out the window, the guard was walking steadily towards the school entrance.

"I swear he saw us." Suho said.

"." Lay cursed and pulled Suho out through the backyard. Then they jumped over the fence and out the school compound.

"That was close." Suho said.

They continued walking away from the school and back to the streets.

"Where do you want to go now?" Lay asked.

"I want to go somewhere, alone. You can go home first."

"Will you be alright alone?"

"Yeah. Don't worry." Suho watch Lay leave before he goes to a particular store. The gift shop.

Lay might had forgotten but tomorrow, it's his birthday. Suho smiled to himself, looking through the selves and selves of gifts. What will Lay like? He saw a snow globe but since Lay is quite careless, he gave it up. Then, he saw a gift card but he thought it will be useless to buy one if he could make one himself. Suho had a difficult time in the store but he'll never forget his friends. He picked up his phone and dailled some numbers.

"Hey hyung." 

"Hi Kai, are you and D.O free right now?"

"Of course. We just got off work."

"Great. Call the others too to come meet me outside the gift shop near the cafe in 10 minutes."

"But why?"

"Don't ask, please come." Suho hung up.

Suho walked around the store again, trying to find somethig. Soon, he gave up after a few minutes and strolled along the streets. He walked past a music store but then stopped in his tracks. He stared into the huge display window. Something caught his attention and he smiled. Perfect. Then, he went in.

KaiSoo got the others along with them to the the gift shop. They met Suho there, holding a gift, Lay's gift.

"Woah hyung!" Baekhyun exclaimed when he caught sight of it.

"You sounded urgent. What is it?" Kai asked.

"Where's Chen?" Suho asked.

"Thanks to you, he's still at work." Baekhyun laughed.

"So what is it?" Kai asked again, ignoring Baekhyun.

"Tomorrow, it's Lay's birthday. I need all of you to help me." Suho explained.

"Help what?" Xiumin asked.

"I'M IN! I'M SO IN! I'M CALLING YEOL!" Baekhyun screamed in excitement and took out his phone.

"Baekhyun, calm down." D.O said.

"We're going to decorate the house while Lay's working. We'll be making a surprise party for him." Suho said.

"Coooool!!!" Baekhyun squealed.

"We need balloons, presents, food and of course, cake. But I already got his present." Suho said, holding up the gift.

"Awesome!" Baekhyun squealed again. He and Chanyeol loves parties.

"I'll be in charge of the food. I can cook." D.O volunteered.

"Thanks D.O." Suho said.

"Chen and I can buy the balloons." Xiumin said.

"You're getting back with him?" Suho is impressed.

"It's better this way." Xiumin replied.

Suho patted his back happily. "That's good."

"Then the remaining people can help in setting up and decorations of the party." Baekhyun's eyes sparkles.

Everyone laughed at his behaviour, Baekhyun never failed a party decoration plan.

"Settled!" Everyone high-fived.


A/N: I'm back so here it is~