Chapter 3

[SEQUEL] Washed Away

Suho stared at the house.

"Is this where I used to live?" He asked.

"This is where we used to live." Lay corrected.

"This house is big." Suho said and entered the house.

It was all so sudden when Suho pictured a party. A birthday party. With familiar people but he couldn't say who. He saw the banner "Happy Birthday!" on the wall and a cake which has his name on it.

Lay and Chen looked at Suho who was staring into the house. "Remembered something?" Lay asked him.

"The birthday party..." Suho mumbled.

Lay also remembered it. It was the day he comes back to Korea at night. "Yeah..." He said.

"Chen, you'll be living here." Lay said.

"Where do I sleep?" Chen asked, inspecting the house.

"In the guest room. I am kind enough not to let you sleep on the sofa." Lay said.

"Than I should thank you, hyung." Chen smiled cheekily.

"Let's go settle down our luggage." Lay said.

Lay and Suho went to their room while Chen went to the guest room. Suho was also surprised at the bedroom. He found the tables filled with photo frames. And the photos are all him and Lay except for two which has a lot of people in it. Suho went to the photo frames and looked at all the different people.

"This is when we graduated from high school." Lay explained.

"We met there?" Suho asked.

"Yes. You were my boyfriend during the last year of high school. We only got married when we're 21. So we dated for 3 years." Lay said and looked at him and Suho in the picture.

The memories flashed in his mind....


 

"Come on! Where is your cap?" The 19 years old Lay asked.

"I don't know!" The 19 years old Suho replied anxiously. Suho searched around anxiously, the graduation ceremony will be starting soon but he had lost his cap.

"Hey Suho hey. Don't be like that." Lay laughed.

"Why are you laughing? I lost my cap and it's starting soon!" Suho said.

"Here." Lay took out something black from behind him.

"Oh my god! Lay!" Suho screamed.

"Just to tease you!" Lay laughed.


 

Suho came back to reality and diverted his attention to another photo. It was a photo when they are having a picnic.

"It's the day we had our first kiss. Everyone's there too." Lay explained. Suho saw Chen but he doesn't know the other 7 people.

Suho was in his memories again...


 

He was staring at the sunset with Lay. They sat on the patch of grass while the others are playing.

"This is the best day ever." Suho said.

"Yeah. It's great." Lay stared at Suho.

"What?" Suho asked.

"Nothing..." Lay leaned in close.

"What are you doing?" Suho found Lay's lips on him. They kissed! It was their first ever kiss.

"Awwwww!" Everyone cooed behind them. Suho and Lay broke free from embrassesment.

"Yah! Why are you all here?" Lay asked.

"We couldn't miss it, hyung!" A tall guy said and snapped a picture.

"Yah! Chanyeol! Don't take our photo!" Lay shouted. Suho just laughed.


 

"I'll introduce the rest of our friends later. I'll just let you rest and adapt to everything here. I also hope you can regain some memories back." Lay said. Suho was brought back to reality again by Lay's words.

"Thanks." Suho said.