Chapter 11

[SEQUEL] Washed Away

Suho woke up to a snoring unicorn. Lay's not awake yet. He got up to do his routine so he can cook breakfast early. But he saw Chen in the kitchen, slumped on the table.

"Chen?" Suho asked.

"Oh hi hyung..." Chen mumbled and hicupped.

"You're drunk..." Suho sighed.

"No I'm..hic..not!" Chen said.

"What happened?" Suho asked while he started making Chen a hangover soup.

"Xiumin hyung rejected..hic..me." Chen put his head on the table.

"You confessed?" Suho asked.

"Yes but he rejected me..."

"I'm sorry to hear that. You've been here all night?"

"I couldn't sleep...hic...because I'm so heartbroken. He doesn't....want to be with me anymore..hic..." Chen cried.

"Chen...I'm sure he wouldn't do that." Suho rubbed Chen's back.

"I've lost all hopes...hyung..." 

"It's okay. You can try again." Suho stired the soup slowly.

"Bzzt....Bzzzzt..." Suho's phone vibrated on the counter top. 

He picked it up and looked at the incoming message. It's from Luhan,

Hyung,

           HaMuel came again. He wanted to see you. He said he won't leave until he sees you. He's making a ruckus and we're trying hard to prevent him from tearing down the house. Come quick!

Suho quickly replied,

          I'm in the middle of making a hangover soup for Chen. Can I come later?

The reply came quick,

No, you can't, just hand over the job to Lay! We need you now!

Suho sighed and looked at the soup then back to Chen who was passed out on the table. Just as he was about to go get Lay, Lay entered the kitchen.

"Suho? I didn't see you on bed. You're up so early?" Lay asked, rubbing his eyes.

"Chen got drunk. He's rejected by Xiumin hyung. I'm making him a hangover soup but I have to go. Luhan wants to meet me. Can you take over?" Suho asked.

"Oh sure...How about breakfast?" Lay asked.

"I'll be fine. Bye." Suho said and left hurriedly.


 

Suho ran to Luhan's house and saw the front door wide opened. There was loud shouting in the house. Suho ran in to see the whole house in a mess, everything thrown on the floor. He was the most shocked when he saw HaMuel pinning Luhan on the ground and Sehun pulling HaMuel away.

"SUHO!" Luhan shouted.

HaMuel stopped and ran to him. Suho was shocked when he hugged him tightly.

"You came." HaMuel said.

"HaMuel...Let go of me." Suho said.

"Why? Why did you marry that guy? You're supposed to be with me!" HaMuel said.

"HaMuel, I'm sorry but I'm already married." Suho said.

"No! Suho! Divorce him! I've changed! I'll be true to you, I'll be good! I promise you!" HaMuel shouted and shook his shoulders.

"Not when you hurt my friend like that and you messed up the whole house!" Suho said.

"You'll regret it, Suho!" HaMuel snapped.

"HaMuel, leave the house now!" Luhan shouted.

"I'll come back!" HaMuel said in a low voice and went out the door.

"Suho, are you alright?" Luhan asked, running towards him.

"Yeah, I'm fine. So that was HaMuel..." Suho said.

"Are you hurt anywhere?" Suho asked.

"No, I'm fine. Just a bruised wrist." Luhan said.

"How long are we going to do this?" Suho asked.

"Until he accepts the fact that you're not his anymore.! Luhan sighed.

"Um..sorry to interupt but...Can we eat breakfast now?" Sehun asked Luhan.

"Oh, Sehun. Okay. Do you want to eat with us?" Luhan asked Suho.

"Sure." Suho said.

They ate breakfast, made by Luhan.

"Told ya I can cook." Luhan said.

"Looks good. But I must taste it." Suho laughed.

"Trust me, it's very good." Sehun said.

"Not until I try. I only believe if I try it." Suho said and started eating. "Not bad." Luhan laughed.

"Are you staying for a while?" Luhan asked.

"No, I still have someone to take care of." Suho shook his head.

"Chen hyung?" Sehun asked.

"How do you know?" Suho asked.

"He sort of told me last night. Called me in the middle of the night, waking us up and telling us about the story of him and Xiumin." Sehun shrugged.

"Ahh, he never tell me anything." Suho said.

"Must be too drunk. I think he just called a random number and it turns out to be me." Sehun said.

Just then, Suho recieved a message.

"I need to go now. Lay just told me to help him about Chen." Suho sighed.

"Okay, see you soon." Luhan said.