Chapter 21

[SEQUEL] Washed Away

"What are you talking about?" Hamuel's voice was booming on the other line.

"Calm down and listen to me. We got a nice and pretty girl for you. It's a blind date and trust me the both of you will be a great couple." Baekhyun said.

"I am never going on the blind date!" Hamuel shouted.

Chanyeol snatched the phone, "You will never know what is going to happen!"

"I am never going on the blind date!" Hamuel repeated.

"Hamuel, listen to us. Just go or else she will be upset." Chanyeol continued.

"Fine. Just to let you know I will not be dating her." Hamuel said and hung up.

"That was pretty easy." Baekhyun commented.

"Easy? He almost made us deaf!" Chanyeol said.

"Hamuel is not that bad." Baekhyun frowned.

"Are you siding with him?" Chanyeol folded his arms.

"Yeol ah, you know I am always on your side." Baekhyun wrapped his arms around Chanyeol's neck.

"Promise?" Chanyeol smiler sheepishly.

"Promise." Baekhyun gave him a quick peck.


Baekhyun told Hamuel to meet at the cafe they all worked in. Suho was impressed when Baekhyun told him everything.

"So you really got your way." Suho said.

"You have no idea how easy it was to get Hamuel over." Baekhyun chirped.

"Really?" Suho raised an eyebrow.

"Really." Baekhyun said. "And I had told Chen and Xiumin hyung to prepare the food that we will serve for them." 

"What food?" Suho asked.

"You will know soon." Baekhyun winked and fly ran over to the kitchen.

Suho watched the manager occasionally staring at the entrance. Curious, he went over.

"Mr So?" Suho asked.

Mr So looked at him.

"Why are you always staring at the door?" Suho asked.

"Baekhyun told me to keep a look out of this guy and this girl." Mr So showed Suho two photos.

They were Hamuel and XiaoYu.

"Baekhyun really did a lot of planning huh." Suho said.

"He behaves like he own this cafe. Boss wouldn't like to know this." Mr So shook his head slowly.

"I doubt it." Suho said.

"SUHO HYUNG!" Baekhyun's loud voice could be heard throughout the entire cafe. Customers were all shocked.

"Sorry everyone for the commotion!" Mr So tried to calm them down. "You better go before Baekhyun shouts again."

"I will be off then, Mr So." Suho said and rushed to the kitchen.

Suho widened his mouth. It wasn't Baekhyun, Chen or Xiumin. He was shocked that Chanyeol was in the kitchen.

"What are you guys doing?" Suho asked.

"Chanyeol here is helping us to make the cake." Chen said.

"Which failed." Baekhyun pouted. "It wasn't my fault. Honestly."

"What happened to it?" Suho asked.

"It got burnt." Chabyeol explained.

"This is what happens when you guys don't listen to my advice." Xiumin frowned angrilly.

"Sorry hyung." BaekYeol mumbled, heads hung low.

"But you can help us right, Minnie?" Chen asked Xiumin.

Xiumin blushed at the nickname. "Y..Yeah...of course.." 

Baekhyun giggled, "Come on, enough of your lovey-dovey world and make another cake."

"You and Chanyeol are banned from making this. I wouldn't want the oven to break because of the both of you." Xiumin said.

"WHAT?" Baekhyun yelled.

"Come on hyung." Chanyeol pleaded.

"Don't worry Xiumin hyung, I will take care of these two." Suho said.

"Thank you, Suho." Xiumin said gratefully.

Suho then pulled BaekYeol out of the kicthen while XiuChen continued making the cake.

"That isn't fair! I wanted to make the cake!" Baekhyun pouted.

"Never mind, Baekkie. I can make one for you at home!" Chanyeol exclaimed.

"Really?" Baekhyun beamed.

"Make sure to call a professional help to supervise your baking." Suho said, half teasing.

"You don't trust my baking skills?" Chanyel frowned.

"Well, not after the both of you messed up the cake. No." Suho replied.

"It wasn't our fault!" Baekhyun said.

"Then what happened." Suho said.

"Chen bumped into me while I was setting the time." Chanyeol explained.

Suho pondered for a while.

"Anyways guys, your fault or not, you two are banned. So be a good boy and help out around okay? We only have two cashiers, three waiters and it's rush hour." Suho said.

"Fine." BaekYeol grumbled.