Chapter 2

[SEQUEL] Washed Away

Lay woke up in the plane. He looked around to see Suho still sleeping and Chen listening to music.

"You're awake?" Chen asked, taking off his earpiece.

"Yeah.." Lay replied.

"Suho hyung just had a nightmare. It seemed like he remembered something. But I got him under control, he's fine now." Chen said and looked at Suho sleeping soundly.

"What did he remember?" Lay asked.

"He said he saw himself in a house, holding a pendent. Then he saw himself with Baek and Yeol in a plane like this one. I think it was the time he found out that you cheated on him." Chen said.

Lay sighed.

"Do you...still remember the day he jumped down the bridge?" 

"Of course. Seeing how desperate you look and you went to save him. You jumped down into the water and you carried him ashore. You're very brave." Chen said.

"But he went into a coma for 2 years and lost all his memories." Lay looked over to Suho who started mumbling something. Chen also tried listening to him.

"Xiao...yu..." Suho mumbled. "Lay..."

"What's happening?" Lay asked.

Suho is in his memories again. It was the same hospital he went to yesterday. He saw himself on the bed with a cast on his leg and a girl beside him.

"Xiao Yu?" He asked no one.

Soon, a guy came into the scene. Lay? Suho watched Lay smiling brightly at XiaoYu then Lay kissed XiaoYu on the cheeks. Before Suho could say or do anything, the scene blurred and vanished again. Then, Suho woke up. He found himself back in the plane with Chen and Lay looking at him.

"What..?" Suho asked.

"What did you dream?" Chen asked.

"I don't know. It was a hospital. I saw XiaoYu and Lay and they...they..kissed." Suho looked at Lay.

"Of all things..." Chen groaned to himself.

"Why is Lay kissing XiaoYu if Lay is my husband?" Suho asked.

"It was nothing..." Lay said.

"We're reaching!" Chen said hurriedly, trying to change the topic.

"Wow, the view's beautiful. Just like in my dream." Suho exclaimed and admired the view outside. Chen and Lay were relieved that Suho didn't ask about the scene anymore...


A/N: Okay, chap 1 and 2 . I know. That's why I used up so much day. And about the Neo story, I am still thinking. My creativity is used up so I will have difficulty creating good chapters for all of you readers. Mianhae! OTL