Chapter 19

[SEQUEL] Washed Away

Everyone returned home with the things bought. Everyone then helped to decorate the place. Baekhyun had called Chanyeol on the way home so he will arrived shortly. Sure enough, as they're decorating, Chanyeol arrived. Baekhyun ran up to him and hugged him tightly.

"I'm here everyone!" Chanyeol announced.

"Now quickly help me hold this! Baekhyun, why did you run away?" D.O said, trying to hold the banner up and the other side flapping in the wind.

"Sorry!" Baekhyun went up to help him secure the banner on the wall.

"What shall I help with?" Chanyeol asked.

"Help us hang the decoration on the door." Suho handed him a banner.

"Okay hyung." Chanyeol said and went to the door.

As soon as he was there, he was the most shocked to see Luhan and Sehun running towards the house.

"Hyung? Sehun?" Chanyeol asked.

"Guys!!! GUYS!" Luhan screamed like a madman and ran into the house and Sehun followed.

"What happened?" Suho asked.

"It's Hamuel! He's coming!" Luhan said.

"What?" Everyone said.

"Why is he here?" Kai asked.

"I don't know. He just said that you never invite him so he's inviting himself." Luhan told Suho.

"I'll take care of him." Suho said and went out to see Hamuel walking towards him.

"Suho!" Hamuel shouted and waved at him.

"What are you doing here?" Suho asked.

"To Lay's birthday party, what else?"

"You're not invited."

"Why not? I won't do anything to you." 

"Even if I invite you, the others won't. Please leave."

"No! Suho! I will never leave! I will never leave you!"

"Hamuel! Wake up and see! I'm not destined to be with you! I am destined to be with Lay! Stop finding for me!"

"No! I won't give up on you! You know we are supposed to be together!"

"How many times must I say for you to understand this?"

"Until you marry me."

"You can't force me to marry you because I love Lay, not you. Please stop this."

"Suho! Please don't be like that! You know we love each other!"

Suho slapped him and Hamuel went quiet. "Is this what you want? To stop talking?"

"Suho.." Hamuel mumbled

"I only loved you last time. It was all because I was stupid to fall in love with you. But now, I finally realized my mistake. So please. Stop this." Suho cried and ran indoors.

Everyone watched Suho running in, crying. Chanyeol close the door quickly in case Hamuel comes in. Suho sat on the sofa sobbing.

"What happened?" D.O asked.

"Hamuel doesn't want to give up on me. What can I do so he'll not force me anymore?" Suho asked.

"He still won't give up huh?" Chanyeol rubbed his chin.

"Do you think he'll give up on you if we get him a girl?" Baekhyun asked.

"A girl? Where do we get one? Are we going to cross-dress?" D.O asked.

"No. We have XiaoYu." Baekhyun said.

Everyone immediately looked at Chen.

"What?" Chen asked.

"Your sister. Hamuel can date her." Baekhyun said.

"No way!" Chen said.

"Do it for Suho hyung, please?" Baekhyun pleaded with his puppy eyes again.

"You know my sister wouldn't want to marry a Korean guy..." Chen said.

"Please?" Chanyeol joined in.

Chen sighed and looked at everyone. "Fine." He mumbled.

"YESSS!!!!" BaekYeol cheered.

"But!" Chen said and the cheers died down.

"But what?" Chanyeol asked.

"We need both sides' permission. Even if they date each other. Their parents won't agree. And I don't want a repeat of  hyung and Suho hyung." Chen said.

"You're right." Suho said.

"So we just need their consents. Chen, you can ask your sister and we'll ask Hamuel." Luhan said.

"Okay, I'll give my sis a call." Chen said.

"But for now. Can we concentrate on the party? We wouldn't want to give the wrong mood." Suho said.

"Yeah. It's almost time. Let's cook dinner." D.O said and he went to the kitchen.

Kai and Suho followed him to the kitchen while the rest stayed in the living room. The three of them helped to cook dinner. Outside, the remaining people are discussing about Hamuel and XiaoYu.

"Are you serious? I know my own sister, she won't want to marry a Korean guy." Chen said.

"Show her a picture of Hamuel and maybe she'll accept. I don't want to say this but Hamuel is handsome enough." Luhan said.

"Just call her. And bring her here." Baekhyun said.

"Bring her here? I must arrange her flight, where she lives and she might not want to!" Chen said.

"Just call her. You'll never know." Baekhyun said.

"Fine." Chen took out his phone and dialled his sister.

"XiaoYu?" 

"Hey Jongdae oppa, what's up?" 

"I...I want you to come to Korea."

"Why?"

"I've got you a blind date."

"A blind date? Oppa, I've given up on love after the incident. I don't want another one."

"Trust me, he's not married like Suho. He's single. He's Korean, he's...23. I'll sent you his photo."

"Okay then. Tell me more about it."


A/N: I'm sorry guys. I've kind of given up on this because I realized my story is not interesting enough. And I had some personal issues so I didn't really write the story. But here it is :) Please do comment, subscribe and upvote!!