Chapter 6

[SEQUEL] Washed Away

"It's all my fault!" Lay cried. Chen patted Lay's back softly.

"If I hadn't thouht of renting a car, we could take and bus! This wouldn't happen! Screw my driving skills!" Lay cried.

"Hyung, it's not like Suho hyung died or something. He's alive." Chen said.

"But he's unconscious for 24 hours!"

"He's alright. He's alive. The doctor said he just got a huge shock." 

"But what if..." Lay sniffed.

"Don't think any negative thoughts, okay? Hyung will be alright."

"I'll....go buy snacks."

"Yeah, you should give yourself a break."

Lay left the ward while Chen continued watching over Suho. He thought of what happened yesterday...


 

"Ch..Chen?" Lay's voice trembled into the phone.

"Hyung! What happened?" Chen asked anxiously.

"W..We almost got into a ca...car accident! Su..Suho is..."

"What? What happened to him? Where are all of you?" 

"Just outside the convience store! Please come!" 

"I'll be right there!"

Chen ran out of the house, almost forgetting to lock the front door. He ran to the convience store Lay mentioned and saw a group of onlookers. Chen squeezed through the crowd and saw Lay hugging onto an unconscious Suho...


 

Chen sighed at the thought. He stared at Suho's flawless face.

"What did you do to deserve all this huh?" He asked the unconscious figure.

Suddenly, he saw Suho's fingers twitched. Chen jumped up, widening his eyes. Sure enough, Suho slowly woke up.

"Hyung!" Chen said.

Suho opened his eyes to see Chen.

"Are you okay?" Chen asked and helped Suho to sit up. But Suho started crying.

"What's wrong?" Chen asked, hugging the crying older.

"I...I dreamt of myself being hit by a car..."Suho cried.

"It's okay. It's just a nightmare." Chen rubbed his back.

"I thought..I will never see you guys again..." Suho continued crying.

"It's okay, hyung. Lay went to buy snacks. He'll be back soon." Chen told him.

"SUHO!" Everyone heard Lay shouted. They turned to see Lay running towared them and hugged Suho tightly.

"Why are you crying, Suho? Don't cry!" Lay said.

"He had a nightmare." Chen told him.

"You'll be okay! Please don't scare me like that again, okay?" Lay said, crying.

"I'm sorry, Lay." Suho said.

"I'll never drive again! I'll keep you safe from now on!"

"That's a good start to a happy ending." Chen commented.

"Yah! This is not a drama!" Lay said.

"Can I be discharged?" Suho asked.

"Sure. Let's all go home now." Lay said.

They went back home and Suho went straight to bed as he said he was tired.

"What happened to Suho?" Lay asked.

"He said he dreamt that he was hit by a car. He cried. I think he's scared right now." Chen said.

"Is there a possibility that he can remember things through his dreams?" Lay asked.

"Yes. But if he remembered about the bad things, we'll have to lie and calm him down." 

"What if he remembers everything about it?"

"It won't happen so fast unless someone tells him everything or something happened. Right now, he doesn't need to take in any more memories. We'll just let him rest." 

"Is he going to work tomorrow?" 

"If he does, I have to keep an eye on him."


 

The next day, Lay brought Chen and Suho to work. Suho insisted that he's alright and he can work. So Chen's work is to keep an eye on him.

"Are you sure you're alright?" Chen asked.

"I am alright." Suho said.

"But you weren't looking good yesterday."

"But I'm fine now. Let's get back to work, okay?" 

"Okay..." 

Chen watched Suho left to clean the counters. He decided to go back to work too. 

"Baekhyun is with Suho so it might be okay..." He thought.


 

Suho wiped the counter mindlessly, he stared into space and didn't even notice Baekhyun calling him.

"Hyung!" Baekhyun said. Suho still took no notice of him.

"Suho hyung!" He said louder. 

Now, Suho heard him. He turned to see Baekhyun holding onto a tray full of dirty dishes. 

"It'll be great if you could let me cross. This plates are very heavy." Baekhyun said.

"I'm sorry!" Suho said and wanted to move but he was struck by a sudden dizziness. Baekhyun put the tray quickly down and caught Suho. He saw Suho's grip on the rag tightened.

"I want to have a catch-up with my friend." Voices started to sound in his head.

 

The memories started unfolding and resurfaced. And it made his head hurts.

"Hyung! Are you okay?" Baekhyun desperately asked.

"We...have to break up...." "Don't jump!" 

"Hyung!" Baekhyun's voice muffled. As a tear dropped from Suho's eyes, he felt that everything turned black.


A/N: It to write Suho's fainting scene but I tried my best. After looking at the comments, I'll listen to you guys and add in the missing details. It'll be in the story, can be anywhere. I want to thank my subscribers who still supported me although my story !