Chapter 10

[SEQUEL] Washed Away

Suho laid on bed, unable to sleep. He kept on thinking about what Luhan had told him about HaMuel. Luhan didn't tell him how they were together and how they broke up, so Suho is left alone to think. Lay was already fast asleep because they had a mini party with the couple when Chen came back from work and he was tired. He hadn't told anyone about HaMuel as Luhan told him to keep it a secret.


 

FLASHBACK-

Suho walked alone in school, getting to his class. He jumped slightly when he felt a light tap on his shoulder.

"HaMuel?" Suho asked.

"Hey hyung." HaMeul said cheerfully.

"Why aren't you in class?" Suho asked.

"The prof's not here yet. And I thought I should talk to you..." 

"About what?"

"My feelings...for you.." HaMuel said slowly.

"You..like me?" Suho widened his eyes.

"I'm one of your admirers. But I'm brave enough to tell you my feelings. I've been having a crush on you since we first met at the bicycle shop. You were literally glowing, so beautiful. I fell in love with you. I can't stop thinking of you. I felt that I needed you by my side. Please accept me." HaMuel confessed and tensed. What if Suho rejects?

"Thank you HaMuel, for loving me. But I have to go to class. We'll catch up later, alright?" Suho asked and put his hand on HaMuel's shoulder.

HaMuel held his hand and pulled him close to him then he slowly kissed him.

"HaMuel..." Suho mumbled.

"Please accept me! I can't live a day without seeing you!" HaMuel pleaded when they broke free....


 

REALITY-

Suho felt his heart beating fast. It was the day he got his first kiss, by HaMuel. Suho touched his lips, it ever felt so real. It's been years but he still remembered it now. Another memory past him...


 

FLASHBACK-

Suho stared at the dark clouds. It's going to rain... 

"Suho hyung!" HaMuel waved to him.

"HaMuel? Why are you here?" Suho asked when HaMuel ran to him.

"Your mom told me you just finished your tuition. And she told me to give you an umbralla." HaMuel said.

"I was about to run home. Thanks HaMuel." Suho smiled.

"Hey, you're my boyfriend. Of course I should help you." HaMuel said.

"Let's go." Suho said.


 

It was a week later when Suho was walking home alone. He past by an alley but stopped when he saw a familiar person, HaMuel. He was with a gang, beating up a small innocent boy.

"HaMuel?" Suho asked and gasped.

HaMuel looked up and saw Suho shocked, then Suho ran away.

"Suho!" HaMuel shouted and chased after him, leaving behind his gang. "Suho! Stop! Wait!" 

Suho couldn't believe what he just saw. HaMuel is a gangster, he's part of a gang. He can't believe he had dated him, a big bully. He ignored HaMuel's cries after him. But when he reached a dead end, he stopped to look back.

"Suho! I'm sorry!" HaMuel said and went forward to hug him.

"Don't touch me!" Suho shouted and pushed him away.

"Suho! I'm sorry! I'll change! I promise!" 

"No, HaMuel. We're over. Leave me alone!" Suho ran away, he ran home. HaMuel couldn't ran after him, he was afraid that Suho might get hurt. He sat down on the ground, panting. Regretting everything. He clenched his hands into fist and punched the ground in frustration...


 

REALITY-

Tears rolled down from the corner of his eyes. The memories, it all came back to him. Suho looked at the clock, it was already 3am. He should sleep. But as soon as he was asleep, all the memories resurfaced again...