Chapter 1

[SEQUEL] Washed Away

Suho stared out through the top window of the door. Everyone was talking to the doctor in charge of him. Occasionally, he can hear them shouting and their faces shocked. A while later, everyone went back in. Suho watched them muttering something to each other. Then Lay came forward beside him.

"Erm...Do you remember who you are?" He asked Suho.

"Nope." Suho replied.

"Your name is Suho or Kim Joonmyun. You're 23 years old. You are Korean although we are in China." Lay said.

"We're in China? Why? Who are you? All of you. What is happening?" Suho asked.

"Erm..." Lay hesitated.

"Let me hyung." Chen stepped forward.

Chen turned to Suho. "My name is Chen. I'm your friend. Lay over here, is your husband. There is Kris and Tao here, also your friend. You are here in China because we are having a vacation. But you had an accident so you are here in the hospital." Chen said.

Lay was lost for words at Chen's natural lying. Chen winked at him. "Oh." Suho said.

"The doc said he can be discharged. Can we go home now?" Tao said.

"Sure. Let's pack his things." Lay said.


 

They brought Suho to Chen's house which is the closest to the hospital. XiaoYu was at home, she and Lay had broken up. Lay had explained everything to both parents and it turns out rather well. Lay is no longer going to marry XiaoYu and he's staying with Suho. Suho was amused by the house and he went to almost every room. 

"What's your plan?" Kris asked them while Suho was distracted by the view outside the balcony.

"Getting his memories back?" Lay asked.

"Of course we are doing that. I was asking how." Kris said.

"Just tell him everything?" Lay asked.

"Hyung. Don't tell him about the incident, it'll hurt him. Lie to him. Say it's a vacation, stuffs like that. I'll help." Chen said.

"We're going back to Korea tomorrow. We need the rest to help." Lay said.

"I'm coming with you." Chen said. "Kris can help me take care of XiaoYu."

"What?" Kris and Xiao Yu shouted, abit too loud for Suho.

"You want me to take care of her?" Kris asked.

"What's wrong with that?" Chen asked. "I can't take her with me."

"But oppa..." XiaoYu mumbled.

"Fine. But you must be back soon." Kris said.

"Thank you." Chen said.


 

Kris and Tao went to the airport the next day, sending Chen, Suho and Lay off.

"We'll be back. I'll tell you about the progress." Lay said.

"Stay safe." Tao said.

"Bye." Kris said.

"Bye Tao, Kris." Chen said.

They went off in the plane, the earliest one. Lay glanced at Suho every few times. Suho hardly talked now since he woke up. Is everyone still a stranger to him? Is Lay a stranger to him? Suho stared out the window, admiring the view. He had this sense of deja vu when the plane flew in the sky. Suho noticed that everyone were asleep, he thought he too, should get some sleep...


 

"What is this?" Suho saw himself mumbling to himself. He is looking at himself, not through a mirror but really infront of him. The Suho infront of him was holding onto a pendant. Suho reached out his hand to touch the other Suho but his hand went right through him like magic. The Suho infront of him walked right through him and he watched the Suho walking out of the house. Just as he wanted to chase after him, the scene changed.

It was a different scene. It was in a plane. It looks like the plane he was in now. He saw himself again, he was sleeping with Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Suho saw himself waking up to the view outside. It was China.

The scene vanished and became a total darkness...