Chapter 4

[SEQUEL] Washed Away

Suho stared out of the window from the bedroom. The weather is great today.

"Suho..." Lay said.

"Yeah?" Suho asked.

"Even if you don't remember anything...I'll make sure we will make new memories together.." Lay smiled and held both Suho's hands.

"Even if I don't remember anything, I'll make sure that I'll take the new memories with me. I'll never forget them."

"Is it lunch time?" Chen asked from outside, interupting their moment together.

"Aish, that boy. Only know how to eat in someone else's house." Lay rolled his eyes.

"Hyung?" Chen asked again.

"Coming!" Lay shouted back before turning back to Suho. "Let's go." 

They went out of the room to see Chen mouth-watering infront of two boxes of pizza.

"You never told me about this." Lay said and looked at the pizza boxes.

"I don't need your permission to eat." Chen said while taking a piece.

"This is my house, Chen." Lay said.

"This is also my house now." Chen argued.

"Okay you two. Cut it out. Let's eat." Suho said.

Everyone digged in for their lunch, Chen took the most pizza, almost the whole box! And Lay scolded Chen for eating too much and not giving Suho any pieces.

"Is this how playful Chen is?" Suho asked, laughing.

"Yeah, most of the time. The only time he is serious is in school or with his parents." Lay said. Chen giggled and continued eating.


 

After lunch, everyone went out for a walk.

"Let me tell you some things you have to know." Lay started.

"Yeah?" Suho asked.

"You work in a cafe. Our friends are your colleagues. There is one guy, the oldest among us, named Xiumin. He is an expert barista. The other three are Baekhyun, Kai and D.O. Kai and D.O are our high school friends. Kai 3 years and D.O 2 years younger then us. We will be meeting Baekhyun and Chanyeol later." Lay said.

"Chanyeol..." Suho mumbled. It's the same name he heard in his memories.

"Great! We're meeting BaekYeol again!" Chen exclaimed.

"You only think about them huh?" Lay said.

"How about the remaining two?" Suho asked.

"You must be referring to Sehun and Luhan. They're friends whom we met through Baekhyun's birthday party while we're still dating. I can call them out for you to meet one day." Lay said.

"So where is BaekYeol?" Suho asked.

"You'll be meeting them in....now." Lay looked up and waved at the couple by a fountain.

Suho watched the two running towards them. One of them whom he assumed was Baekhyun, hugged him tightly.

"Suho hyung! I missed you!" Baekhyun said.

"Baekhyun, let go of him." Lay scolded.

"Awww hyung, this is a happy reunion!" Baekhyun complained.

"Or are you jealous that hyung's getting hugged by Baek?" Chanyeol added.

"Nah, I can hug him anytime I want." Lay frowned.

"Guys! Don't forgt I exist!" Chen crossed his arms.

"Chen Chen. We just met you last week, why are you like that?" Chanyeol asked.

Chen blushed at the nickname. The BaekYeol couple love calling names but it was only for fun.

"Chen, do you have a boyfriend?" Suho asked unexpectedly.

"Well..." Chen was shocked at the sudden question.

"His crush is Xiumin hyung!" Baekhyun whispered into Suho's ears.

"YAH!" Chen yelled and proceeded to hit Baekhyun but he missed. Baekhyun laughed and ran around.

"But is it true? That Xiumin is your crush?" Suho asked.

"Erm...yeah..." Chen mumbled.

"What's so embarrassing about that?" Lay asked.

"Let's not talk about that..." Chen said.

"I can help you get his attention. I work there like what Lay said." Suho patted his shoulder.

"Really? Thanks!" Chen thanked him.

"I can help too!" Baekhyun said.

"No! You do not spoil it!" Chen said and wanted to hit him again but he missed. Again.

"Argh! Why is my life so hard?" Chen groaned.

"It won't be if Xiumin is your side!" Chanyeol joked.

"Yah! Both of you!" Chen screamed and chased after Baekhyun and Chanyeol around them. It was filled with laughter and joy. The kind of thing Suho imagined but can't feel...