Prologue

[SEQUEL] Washed Away

"Don't jump!" 

It was the last thing he heard before the fall. He felt the cold water against him as he entered the water. Everything was muffled underwater. Memories started flashing infront of his sight. Everything. From the day he first met Lay to the day he found out the hurting truth. It makes his heart ache more. He can't breathe, there was a lack of oxygen in his lungs and he felt dizzy. Slowly, the memories disappeared like they were being washed away. With his last breath, he mouthed the word, "Lay..."


"Beep! Beep! Beep!" The annoying sound of the heart monitor sounded the room. Suho came back to conscious and heard faint mumblings in the background.

"Guys! He's waking up!" He heard a familiar voice shouted. Then he heard footsteps running towards him.

Suho opened his eyes slowly and was welcomed by the glaring ceiling light. After his visions adapted to it, he saw 5 familiar faces hovering above him. He then sat up with the help of the closest guy, Lay.

"Are you feeling okay?" Lay asked him. Suho stared at him for a while before nodding slowly.

"I'm so glad you're okay! It has been 2 years!" He exclaimed, relieved.

"But.." Suho started, realizing how hoarse his voice sounded.

"Here. Drink up." Another guy, Chen handed him a glass of water. Suho took it and drank it.

"What is it that you want to say?" Lay asked.

"Who are all of you?" Suho asked but what he recieved were gasps of everyone...