Treat me like an adult, Hyung!

BTS 100 Writing Prompt Challenge!

2. Treat.
879 words long story about the struggles of being the youngest in the group.


Jungkook, the golden maknae who was always treated like pure innocence by his fellow members, his happy smile and his fluffy nature always made all the older members cherish him and ruffle his hair and telling him how cute and adorable he was.

Jimin had lately told the younger that he fit their new concept the least because he was just so cute, it had made him furious because of anyone in the group Jungkook wanted Jimin to think of him as mature or at least equal, because Jimin acts at least as childish as the maknae himself, wait erase that Jimin was even more childish than the younger.

The younger was always really glad about the older boy, having him around made him feel more mature though he loved being childish with his hyung as well. Lately Jungkook had found himself in kind of a dilemma though as whenever his hyung would call him cute and ruffle his hair Jungkook found his heart flutter but his cheeks would boil with anger he didn’t like being treated like a kid, by a kid.

They were all backstage for some stage they had to do, really Jungkook had stopped counting them and they all flowed together by now, since they were all the same, same song and same dance. They were filming Bangtan bomb stuff too, Jungkook knew because the camera had been in his face countless of times and his hyungs were all trying to get their camera time, Jungkook didn’t really care he sat down and pretended to sleep so that the camera would not disturb him further.

Somewhere in the room he heard Jimin’s voice, he was apparently having fun with J-Hope in front of the camera and their camera girl was giggling behind the camera as the two goofy hyungs did their thing.

After a little while Jungkook heard someone walking up to him, he felt someone sit beside him, someone leaning into his ear.

“I know you are faking it… normally you snore a little, you’re so cute~~” The maknae heard Jimin’s voice whisper into his ear, he felt shivers run down his spine and yet he felt anger boiling in the pit of his stomach, he wasn’t just cute, he was mature!
"Leave me alone hyung" Jungkook simply said not even bothering to open his eyes, then he felt fingers softly craze his upper thigh.
"But you're so cuuuuute~~ How could I resist? They stopped recording so I am boooooored~~"
 The older whined while putting his head on the others shoulder.
"Hyung, I am supposed to be the kid of the group"
 Jungkook managed to sound both amused and annoyed while the older just kept pleading for his attention.
"Then play with me? Please I am bored"
 Jimin kept trying and Jungkook decided to crack open his one eye to look at his hyungs stupid puffed out face, his lips pouting and his eyes big and doe-like. Jungkook felt himself falling, falling for his hyungs trap as soon as he saw those eyes look at him like this.
"Okay, but only on one condition"
 the younger groaned as Jimin raised his fist in victory already not caring what the younger even had to say.

“Stop treating me like I am a little child, I am getting sick of it” Jungkook sternly said, making the older freeze as he looked at Jungkook with wide eyes.
"Sorry?" Jimin was baffled by the younger’s request, did he really baby the maknae that much? He never felt like he did.
"You heard me hyung, I am not a kid no more and I am allowed to be treated maturely by now so stop being all fuzzy about me"
 Jungkook explained while giving the older boy an intense stare.
"I am sorry, I didn't know you felt like that you should have told me"
 Jimin smiled and almost ruffled the others hair but caught himself in the act before it even happened and settled with patting the others shoulder.

Again Jungkook felt a flutter in his stomach but felt sad that Jimin now wouldn’t touch him like he always did, though he just asked for it he already felt bad about it.

The younger sighed before he quickly leaned in closer to the older and pecked his lips, it was so quick that no one in the room would have been able to see unless they had watched at the right exact time, and everyone was already busy watching the performances on screen and waiting.

Jimin’s eyes once again widens as he feels the youngers soft lips against his own for a fraction of a second, it feels so good, so amazing that he already longs for more of the soft touch. Jimin realized now why the younger one didn’t like to be treated like a kid by him, he had never told his other hyungs to treat him like an adult, but with Jimin it mattered to him because he wanted to be closer to the other.

Jimin’s eyes soften as he smiles at the younger once again, this time actually ruffling the others hair like he wanted to.

Jimin leaned in and kissed the other on the cheek a cute giggle coming from the maknae as response.