Aquarium date with Jimin

BTS 100 Writing Prompt Challenge!

7. Fish.
960 words about how cute Jimin is on your 'date' at the aquarium.


So for a first date it maybe wasn’t the most romantic choice but you didn’t care, Jimin had taken you to the local aquarium, it hadn’t really been an official date, Jimin had just asked you to hang out like always but you had figured it out when he blushed when you said yes.

You had always been really close with Jimin and you had tried to signal with body language just how close you really wanted the two of you to be but he had been so dense towards it, you had many times thought of just telling him but you hoped he would beat you to it today.

He paid for the entrance, both for himself and for you, you smiled, he had insisted on paying since he had invited you. You both hurried inside the dark, yet blue lit rooms that showcased all the sea life that could ever be imagined. You had always loved the aquarium and you and Jimin had been here many times together already, you both knew the route that you two enjoyed the most.

From colorful fishes, to cute turtles, to gross giant squids the route leads you through most of the simple beauties that could be found under sea.  After a little more than an hour of watching the different fishes you were now close to reaching the final destination of the usual trip through the aquarium, the gift shop! With all the small stuffed toys and balloons, things for your fish tanks at home and all the postcards and posters of all the fishes! You both loved to browse around there at the end of the trip to see what was new and you would more or less always walk out from there with a new stuffed toy that Jimin would gift you, honestly you had a quite big collection of cute looking stuffed fishes by now but you didn’t care you loved them!

But on your way there you came to a halt when you saw a new section that had been added to the aquarium, you were quite surprised since you hadn’t heard about it and even though it might been a while since you had gone there with Jimin the last time you still thought that people in town would talk about it.

You grabbed Jimin to pull him through the huge tunnel. At the beginning it was dark, so dark that you couldn’t see anything, you grabbed blindly for Jimin’s hand as you squealed, you were scared of the dark, like pitch black always made you feel uncomfortable. You heard Jimin laugh silently besides you as he grabbed your hand and you walked forward.

After a little while the room became blue, ocean blue and opened up before your eyes were a huge further part of a glass tunnel that showcased all kinds of huge sea life, sharks many different kinds of sharks! It looked so beautiful and you gasped when one really huge shark swam right across the tunnel's rounded roof.

This must be underground were the only thing you could think as you saw how much further the tunnel reached, it had to be half an hours walk just the tunnel itself!

“This is so amazing! When did they even build this part? I haven’t heard anything about it” you said aloud and looked over at Jimin that had his nose pressed closely to the glass as he looked at a little shark that had caught a fish and was in the middle of eating it.
“I know right? You would believe someone in the town would talk about how the aquarium was going to make an underground shark tunnel” Jimin looked fascinatedly out of the window. You walked over to Jimin and took his hand once again and smiled at him.
“Let’s walk this tunnel together and then go to the gift shop after it? I wanna see this one to the end. It will become my new favorite part of the aquarium!” You said excitedly while pulling at Jimin’s hand to make him walk with you, Jimin smiled and you two walked hand in hand down the tunnel.

It took you two a little over half an hour before you had gone through the tunnel and exited nearby the gift shop and the exit of the aquarium.

“We made it through!” Jimin yelled as he threw a fist in the air and ran to the last stop of the usual trip, the gift shop!

You ran after him in a fit of giggles and when you caught up to him he was already browsing the stuffed toys for the new once there. You smiled. Of course he would since nothing would be forgotten on your trip.

You went to the small café by the shop and bought a couple of drinks and just as you had paid and turned around you saw Jimin kneeling by you holding up a stuffed toy which were two Koi fish that formed a cute heart shape, one baby blue and one pastel purple. You smiled and held a hand up to your face to hide your blushing.

“I wanted to let you know that I love you, let this be a sign of my forever blooming feelings for you, please be mine?” He asked with a sweet smile as he gave you the toy. You smiled happily and nodded.

He got up from the floor and grabbed your waist, lifted you from the ground and spun you around. You giggled. He lowered you down towards his face pressing a sweet kiss on your lips before your feet even toughed the ground.

Who said that looking at fish for the whole day wouldn’t end up being romantic?


So here goes the first story with you x idol :D I just talked with my friend, that I have challenged to do this as well, today and she said that she was doing some you x idol stories in her collection at least so I figured I could too ^-^

So here is a dose of Jimin fluff! Hope you enjoyed his cute yet childish form for confession :D Would you guys like more of you x idol stories in this collection?
I had a hard time finding a story line if they both had to be from BTS... my friend was like "GO FISH!" like the card game... but I found that weird... Imagine that...

"Do you have any fours?" asked Jin of Jimin.
"HAHA no hyung go fish!" Jimin laughed triumphantly as the turn went to him.

It does sound quite silly right? Soooooo I went with this story instead! :D Hey comment if you would like a card game 'Go fish' story neh? JK JK I am not doing that! xD