With blood on my hands

BTS 100 Writing Prompt Challenge!

13. Crime.

922 words about how Taehyung... "accidently" kills Hoseok...
(Sorry)


I just wanted him to be silent, wanted him to stop screaming at me and telling me how much of a fool I am.
I just wanted a little bit of silence, is that really too much to ask for? I guess it was, but not anymore.

I made him shut up, made him sleep, he is bleeding a lot though, did I hit him too hard?

I don’t even know what I had done until it was too late, in my fury of making him stop insulting me I had picked up the nearest item, which happened to be some sort of half heavy statuette of some sort and smacked his face with it, one side had been pointy and I guess I hit him just right cause blood was still streaming from the deep bruise on his forehead.

What had I done? Oh my god, he was dying, maybe already dead and all because of me.

Oh god what am I gonna do? I need to call the hospital! Maybe it’s not too late, but if I do that I will be blamed for this, I can’t do that, but I need to. Oh my god Hoseok is on the floor bleeding to death because of me and I can’t do anything.

‘Hello this is the emergencies call line, what can I help you with?’
“Ah hello, I need an ambulance quick, my friend is hurt”
‘What’s your name?”
“Taehyung, please come quick he is bleeding a lot”
‘How did you find your friend, Taehyung?’
“I came to visit him and I found him on the floor bleeding heavily. Please, please just send help now I beg you!” Taehyung had called for help only to be questioned by this stupid lady, he hoped he would not be questioned further and that they would just come help him but of course not, and of course his story was also lacking truth.

Sure Hoseok was his friend, but well, he was also more than that, Hoseok had been Taehyung’s boyfriend for about a year and though they did have up’s and down’s, more down’s than up’s, Taehyung really did love Hoseok.

‘I send out an ambulance so now I just need you to stay calm okay Taehyung? They will most likely ask you more questions when they arrive, but for now you need to stop your friends bleeding or he won’t make it, is he still breathing?’

The woman had a point, Taehyung quickly went to Hoseok and sure he was still fainted and struggling to breathe but the point was that he did still breathe!

“He is still breathing! How do I stop the bleeding?” Taehyung almost yelled at the poor lady that quickly started to inform Taehyung of how to stop the bleeding and make sure it would be easier for Hoseok to breathe.

After what felt like an eternity Taehyung saw the flashing blue lights outside the window, Taehyung had to admit that even though he had done everything the lady had told him Hoseok was still bleeding a little and his breathing lessened by the second.

As two men rushed into the house and quickly got ready to transport Hoseok Taehyung felt tears well up in his eyes.

He was rushed into the ambulance as well and witnessed how a man tried hard to keep just the slightest bit of life in Hoseok, the man’s facial expression didn’t give Taehyung much, but he knew it was bad when he shook his head as he kept doing all he could.

 

At the hospital Taehyung waiting long hours while they tried hard to keep life in Hoseok while finding the right blood type and see if they had enough donor blood to give Hoseok so he wouldn’t bleed to death. Doctors were running around in panic as they found out that they didn’t have much blood of the blood type Hoseok had, they rushed in to give Hoseok what they had while they tried to call a nearby hospital for their stock of A blood and luckily they were able to trade them some but the question was if it would arrive in time.

So far Taehyung had really given up hope, but at least no one was asking questions about why he had been smeared in blood when they found the two, clearly he had been trying to stop the bleeding so he would be at least partly smeared in the blood of his friend. The statuette had not been taken into consideration as everything had been so rushed.

So now everything Taehyung could hope for was that Hoseok survived.

 

As time went on Taehyung didn’t even realize how everyone around him was rushing around, for him time had stopped.

 

Hoseok had flat lined some hours after…
The blood never made it in time and Hoseok couldn’t make it either…
Taehyung had officially murdered…
And yet even though so much effort had been put into it… nothing could have been done better…
What a crime… with blood on his hands Taehyung didn’t even get blamed for it in the end

He had to turn himself in because the guilt ate him up, the guilt of the worst crime. Murder and who knows, maybe he was a bit crazy too. Since he had done this all out of nowhere because of how Hoseok always yelled at him when he didn’t do well enough.

Though they had, had most down’s… Taehyung would miss all the up’s...


Tripple update...

But this is bad... I am so sorry... I have no idea what just happened there... uh... I'll make up for it in the future okay? I promise.