Let me be your Sugadaddy

BTS 100 Writing Prompt Challenge!

10. Rich.

947 words about how you first came to have your own personal Sugadaddy

Notice my bad pun, that most likely have been made a ton of times already... huehuehuehue OTL


Suga was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, he needed nothing and he sure as hell knew that.

You were born to grow up working 3 jobs while your mum grew sick and your dad had left you and your mum alone a few months after you had been born.

As a lone child you had quickly learned how to earn and safe money, it had been hard for you, you had always had to manage school and as soon as you got in an age appropriate for work you had taken that onto your shoulders as well.

As a small child you had never remembered feeling poor, your mum had always worked her hardest, until she got sick to the point where she couldn’t stand on her own legs.

You had never noticed how little you fit in at your school before you started to notice how people around you got into fashion, got into spending money and got into talking about how important their families work was and how high ranked in society they all where.

You could talk nothing of that so you slowly fell out from the rest at your school.

You had always been hard working and you ranked as the best in all of your classes and therefore you had one of the years decided to be a tutor to make extra money since you had lost one of your jobs.

 

That’s how you met him, Min Yoongi, or Suga as he was known as around school grounds and he was a spoiled brat!

Already from your first tutoring hour you hated him because his manners was bad, his respect even worse and his goddamn looks.

He was bragging with his family’s wealth just by what he wore and it annoyed you senseless since you yourself mostly had to sow and re-use all the clothes you had to make them last as long as possible while the hopeless boy Suga almost forgot to take the price tags off!

He was a really nosy brat too, a real jerk asking in onto why you never talked about your family instead of paying attention to what you tried to teach him.

“I mean… you never talk with the rest of us at all… and you’re clothes looks like something that was worn in the past century so…” Suga had shrugged as he looked you up and down, it was after school hours and you two had met up at the local library so you were wearing your own clothes and not your school uniform.
“Well for your information I don’t have the ing money to splash on new clothes ever month!” you said sternly smacking his head with a book and telling him to pay attention to his studies.
“But why?” he asked again.
“Are you really that stupid? I’m not born with a silver spoon in my mouth like you are, now head in the book mister!” you pushed the book closer to him and he read for a moment more.

“So your family is poor?”
“Not really, we’re just not overly rich like some others are…”
“Ah…” he said quietly.

You managed to help him finish up all his homework and help him with what he didn’t understand, but he still seemed bothered when you two left the library together, it goes to show he lived in the general same direction as you, so you were forced to go some of the way with him.

“Okay… tell me why are you sulking?” You asked of him because you felt like you had to.
“Is it annoying to be around us at school when we all just brag?” He asked. His eyes locked onto the ground in front of him.
“Sometimes…” you admitted and shrugged.

Suga seemed really affected by your answer but it was your time to leave him to walk the rest of his way alone since you had reached your apartment complex, but knowing you had to spend more than enough time with the boy you said bye and waved sweetly as he left you.

 

The next day when you arrived to school you could not help but to notice how people stared at you differently and you felt annoyed because you didn’t know why, that was until you reached your locker and opened it.

In it was a totally brand new school uniform, which was weird cause you didn’t remember ordering a new one, your current one might need a change cause it is defiantly worn out and also a hand me down from a long lost cousin somewhere, but still usable so why would you have gotten a new one?

Then you saw an envelope and reached out for it to read it.

 

Hello~~

You might be mad about this, but I can’t have my pretty tutor run around in an old uniform that looks like something my grand-grandmother left behind.
Please take this as a token of how much I appreciate your help.
You are the best, so pretty and down to earth, I really like you, you know?
I feel like I should spoil you a lot, would you mind?
Can’t wait for our tutoring session tomorrow, how about right after school so I can see how the uniform fits you?
Oh and by the way… you should change your lock combination so it isn’t the default one anymore… you know… just to be safe in the future~~

Love from your Sugadaddy ;p

 

You scoffed at the note but still you could not help but to smile.

So not everyone born with silver spoons was spoiled brats huh?


It's been so long... I am so sorry...

And this is crap too so uuuugh! OTL
I promise to do better nect time... promise!