Everybody’s punching bag

BTS 100 Writing Prompt Challenge!

16. Punch.
1000 words about how poor little Jungkookie is being hurt and beaten up by everyone, but at last meets an angel that cared to smile for him.
(aaaaaaand we are back to something darker and sadder... THESE WORDS ARE SO BAAAD! D;)


Scars and bruises covered his face blood running from his busted lip and left eye surrounded by blue and dark purple. He had been at it again being punched by his parents, silently by his brother that never helped him and that was just as bad, even his teachers at school, bullies EVERYONE! Everyone in the entire universe must hate him to treat him like this.

Poor Jungkook had never been treated differently or at least he didn’t remember a time where he had been. It was like no one cared about him and didn’t see his pain and just gave him more.

Of course Jungkook could have gotten help but he had given up long ago since no one listened to him and no one cared about him. Jungkook would do the same every day. Wake up to his parents screaming at each other while his brother had ran out the house long ago running to school early. Jungkook would try to sneak to the kitchen with his backpack slung over his shoulder and he would silently sneak some food or something to drink from the fridge before he too abandoned the house with his parents screaming profanities at each other.

Then when Jungkook came to his school he had to sneak in from a hole in the fence by the back entrance of the school so none of the bullies would catch him and beat him up for his lunch money that he didn’t even have to begin with.

Then when he got to class and the bell rang he had to deal with mental violence from his teachers that always told him how he would never be anything, never be anyone, never do anything and it hurt and somewhere down the line Jungkook began to believe it.

Then when Jungkook came home his mother would have gone out to party and enjoy her life. Jungkook’s parents had become parents at a very young age and were still fairly young and whenever they were really mad they would always make sure to tell Jungkook and his brother how they had stolen their youth.

So every night more or less Jungkook would be alone with his father and the nights when his father was piss drunk and noticed that Jungkook came home were the worst. Those were the nights that Jungkook would be beat up by his own father. Punch after punch landing hard on soft skin leaving marks and bruises that blooms across pale skin.

Jungkook would scream until his voice was so raw that no sound came out anymore and by then his father would have cooled down. But his father never said sorry.

After that Jungkook would be left alone in his dull and dark room. Left alone to cry himself to sleep because if he left his room the events from just moments before would repeat.

 

Growing up with this kind of abuse made Jungkook a silent and shy young boy. He never dared to talk or even look at anyone. He never spoke and he was never spoken to. His pale skin was always decorated with both fresh and old bruises.

As the years passed Jungkook’s brother moved out but that didn’t stop the physical and mental abuse Jungkook was experiencing. Jungkook’s brother had never been to any help he had ignored all of this and he didn’t offer his help not even now when he had his own place where Jungkook could have hid away.

Jungkook still hated going to school, even though he was not bullied much anymore considering he grew into his skin, tall and fairly broad shoulders making him look less of a victim. Jungkook was still all alone though and his teachers were still s towards him, but now it seemed like his classmates didn’t mind him being there at least.

Hell there was even this one boy that always stared at him almost fondly, even though his face and body was visibly covered in bruises. He was always smiling so invitingly to Jungkook whenever they had classes together but Jungkook never took action by the action because he was scared.

Jungkook always wandered around school grounds even after the bell rang because he didn’t want to go home, home was a bad place and so he ended up hanging around the school library playing flash games on the computers or making some of his homework. Jungkook had grown to become a little bit of a nerd since he didn’t have anything else to do.

But this one day, the boy were there, following him around he did it silently and almost made Jungkook doubt if he was actually following him around or if the boy was just like him, bored and having nothing else to do, but Jungkook was sure that the boy followed him because he was everywhere.

When Jungkook had sat down by the computer he was there as well, but this time the boy went up to him and spoke to him without wanting to do him any harm.

“Hello, my name is Jimin” The boy smiled at him and Jungkook felt his heart jump and his otherwise pale and cold face heated up a little.
“Hello” Jungkook answered awkwardly. He wasn’t used to socialize.
“What’s your name?” Jimin asked smiling brilliantly down at Jungkook. Jimin pulled a chair out from the computer table beside him and pushed it over and sat beside Jungkook.
“Jungkook” he answered eyes never leaving Jimins.
“Can I join?” Jimin asked pointing towards the flash game that had two player options. Jungkook nodded and felt warmth spread in his stomach. Was he making a friend now?

For the first time in forever Jungkook smiled as he pressed enter and started the game.
He was better than just being everybody’s punching bag and for the first time ever Jungkook felt like he was in fact better.

Worth something here with Jimin playing stupid flash games.

It was really nice like this.


Picture from http://pandinox.tumblr.com/ who seems to be a really neat BTS and EXO posting blog :3 Stumbled upon it when looking for pictures and picture edit credits thingyes goes to theeeeeeere~~~ So yea if you need some more BTS or EXO in your life go theeeeeeeeeeeree ^-^