Let me be Dancemonster

BTS 100 Writing Prompt Challenge!

1. Dance.

590 words about how hard Rapmonster must work for his dancing since he have told more than once how he thinks it can be difficult, but no matter what he will always be DanceMonster in my eyes~~

Do the Dance, the way you move is a mystery’
D.A.N.C.E - Justice


I have always admired people that just did everything with a certain passion.

People that gave everything they got to do and be their best.
Maybe because I was like that too.

When I was spitting out words faster than light, rapping words in fast minutes as everyone just looked at my lips moving, that was when I felt that passion burn through my whole body. Making people stare in awe as my deep and powerful lyrics left them thinking anew.

But I’ve always had this burning wish as an idol, as an artist.

I wanted to have the same passion when I dance as when I was rapping.

If that was even possible, my body seemed to laugh in my face whenever I tried to believe it. In my parts I always stood in the middle, as the leader, as the king ruling but I wanted to be dancing, dancing like Jimin, Jungkook and J-Hope, but to mu luck I was born with two left feet making me clumsy and my movements stiff.

Well maybe, I didn’t look the worst when dancing but surely I didn’t feel confident in my dancing stills either, the other members and the fans always said my dancing would leave people speechless and well, maybe it did but I doubt it being in a perfectly good way.

The members, to make me feel better about myself, have given me the talent of krumping which was something that had started out as something I did for the fun of it, but as it went on and I kept doing it, it was made into a thing and even though I wasn’t really doing anything serious the other members started saying that it was like krump dance which I highly doubted though.

But I let them carry on and played a long.

I really want to be talented at dance, like I’ve told fans a few times, I’ll work hard to become Dancemonster, and I really feel like I have tried, with long hours of practice and hard preparations for everyone of out routines. I always need to work hard because I don’t have the natural talents.

One day I wish to be so good at dancing that I too can get my own cool parts.

The fans calling me Dance prodigy… well, maybe, maybe I could be.

At least my dance style is different, and I guess that the fans like me just as I am, even though my dancing might be… different.

Who says I need to be good at dancing too, other people with little dance talent have made it through this business, so why wouldn’t I be able to?

I am a talented on other skills that makes me do well in the industry so I shouldn’t worry, and even if I might not be the best at dancing I keep up with our powerful dancing routines pretty well so it’s not like I am exactly lacking.

Either way, good or bad, I should not worry, the fans got my back, and never have they said a bad word about it. They tell me to do my best, to keep working hard and I’ll achieve everything, which I will with the help of the others, my family, my group members with all of us working hard we will do great things. We will become better and learn together as we move on.

And maybe… my dancing is a mystery so far…

 

 

But I can become Dance Monster, one day, I’ll work hard.


Haha I feel like this is bad, I was like... Dance... dance... dance... monster...
And then I just got this gush of feels... I remember his one time English vlog where he was like "I wanna become DanceMonster, maybe one day" and I was like... but you is honey don't worry we all love you!

I promise dem ships and shiiiii will make it into this as well, but until then take some feels to tha face! RapmonDancemon feels! :D
It's bad... I know... don't blame me... OTL