Chapter 9

I'm Living With WHO?!

Mark’s POV

 

When it was time for lunch I was sure that Jiyeon and her friends would have come out of that whatever room of theirs. Now that I think of it, why don’t we, GOT7 have our own room? I need to talk to the principal about this. I mean my parents are one of the biggest shareholders for this school; I might get something out of the principal. Well the only reason we need our own room is that, when we get chased by our fan girls, we can hid there. Plus we can just stay there for our break time period rather than walking around the school doing nothing.

 

I walked in the cafeteria but was surprised as the something I never expected was right in front of my eyes. I couldn’t believe it. Can this be anywhere near true? Like seriously? No way! When the did Bambam became friends with Jiyeon! This sly bastard!

 

I just went to my normal table but then I couldn’t stop glaring at both of them. They were laughing, laughing as if they had known each other for years. This is technically true but well not as in like friends. I then felt someone poked me.

 

“What?” I said with a noticeable tone of irritation. It was our leader JB. He gave me a smirk and said, “Are you jealous hyung?” I looked at him more annoyed. “Why would I be?”

 

“I don’t know. Because you’re glaring at them like they’re going to kill one of them. By the way don’t worry if it’s for Bambam. He knows what he’s doing.” JB smiled at me. Still I can feel like something isn’t right at all. It felt wrong. I glanced toward Jiyeon’s table and was so glad that her friends are also there with her. Now it seems like Bambam is having a hard time because the other three were glaring at him.

 

I wanted to laugh at how scared he looked right now, but I can’t because well my friends are here with me. I’ll just ask her when we get home, and if she doesn’t answer well might as do it forcefully. Maybe then I also need to figure out my feelings too.

 

After a while Bambam came back, and as he immediately sat down, he took some tissue and wiped the sweat on his face. “Man, Jiyeon is nice but her friends so not. I even thought they might burry me alive for talking to her. Wow talk about protectiveness.”

 

I laughed along with the others at Bambam. I want to know why he’s suddenly befriending her but then like JB said I would seem jealous. But why did he say that though? Does he know how I feel about her? But then it’s not possible. JB is quite observant though so I’m worried he might find out even before I do.

 

Then I just ate my lunch quietly, this would be usual. I never really talk since I’m one of the “quiet” members. The others obviously didn’t notice me being extra quiet since I’m always the one to be quiet. I barely make any noise over the level of any kind of loudness. I only scream or do something loud in times when it’s needed.

 

The members talk about the usual stuff; school, girls, exams, and other stuff. I just ate and only answered when they asked me a question, which is basically normal. I’ve never been so glad being someone who is quiet. But then one question made everything much more interesting.

 

“Bambam, why were you at that Jiyeon’s table? From all I know you guys were never friends in the first place.” Jackson asked well he’s the one who is always curious, mainly the gossiper of GOT7. I waited impatiently for the answer. Bambam seems like he was hesitating, and all I want is that answer come out of his mouth.

 

“Ummm, how do I say this?” he smiled sheepishly and rubbed his nape shyly as if he was telling out his biggest secret. I just can’t wait anymore. I’m sure it’s not just me knowing someone is probably as excited as I am. I just can’t wait anymore!

 

“I kinda have a crush on her,” he said slowly. My eyes widened. This wasn’t the answer I was expecting. I thought it would have been him just trying to befriend her for fun. But this, I never thought Jiyeon would be the type to capture one of my friend’s heart. How to do you say this feeling? The one where it feels like your heart just got crush into a billion pieces finding out your best friend have a crush on someone who you’re trying to figure out if you have any feelings or not.

 

I just lost my appetite, not knowing what to do now. I’m sure Bambam will take his game as fast as possible. Not really know what I should do, I sat there lost in thoughts. What if she would accept him one day? Bambam is quite a boyfriend material. He would be sweet to his girlfriend, buy her cute little things, walk her back home, sweet back hugs, and so much more. Compare to me he’s better, way better at relationships.

 

“Mark hyung!” I was brought back into reality when I heard someone yelling at me. “Huh?” I give a confuse look since I had no idea who yelled at me. I was too deep in my thoughts. Well I guess I really need a talk with Jiyeon tonight for sure. When mom and dad are asleep, I do not need someone hearing our conversation.

 

“Why were you spacing out? Did you even heard what I said hyung?” I heard Bambam whined at me. I just nodded at him to continue what he was saying. Was it about Jiyeon? Probably since he now have a crush on her. I want to know why though? She isn’t that pretty. But I know love isn’t just about beauty.

 

“As I was saying you all should befriend her since when she accept my confession, we all need to be close friends!” he said excitedly. As if she was ever going to accept him. Wait, why am I sounding so jealous? I really need to sort my feelings out for her or I’m just going to be left behind. This is confusing. Love is too confusing.

 


 

Jiyeon’s POV

 

During lunch when I was waiting for my friends to get the lunch, I was approached by Bambam. It was weird, since I never had someone especially a kingka approach me. Well Mark doesn’t count as one since we aren’t in this kind of situation. I was surprised.

 

“Hello, do you mind if I sit here for a while? I have some questions to ask.” He said with a quite cheerful voice. So cute! Well I don’t have those kind of feelings for him. I just see him as someone who is cute like a little kid, but then looks can be deceiving.

 

“Umm, sure,” he sat down when I said that. I wonder what he wants to ask me about though. I heard him chuckle a bit.

 

“What?” he just giggled and said “Nothing.” I frowned at him. “Nothing is something so tell me!” I said as I crossed my hands like I was scolding a kid or trying to get something out of him. He continued to laugh at me before finally settling down after a while.

 

“It’s just that you spoke your thoughts. Well I must tell you I’m here for a big reason.” He said with a cute smile making me want to pinch his cheeks. I blushed a bit when I heard him say I was speaking my thoughts though. It was kind of embarrassing.

 

“I want to say this. Well it’s kind of embarrassing but well I have a crush. And I need your help to get her.” He looked at me pleading. I just sighed knowing I have officially lost. I can do nothing against aegyo.

 

“Fine, what do you need help with? Is she someone I know? You know I’m not very social able with others right? You sure I can help you?” I asked him for insurance. He gave me a smile.

 

“You can totally help me! I’m 100% sure of it!” Bambam said happily. Even though I still have some doubt in me, I decided to believe him. I mean it’s not bad to help other peers right? I can just regret this later.

 

“YAY! You’re a life saver! I can’t express how much I love you now.” Bambam said as he started to bounce on his seat excitedly. Ok? This kid is too cheerful for my liking but well I already agreed to help him, I just have to get used to this.

 

“By the way can I also call you noona? You’re older than me right?” Bambam asked with those little innocent eyes. “When is your birthday?” I asked. “It’s May 2, 1997.” He answered. “Too bad then, I’m not older than you. My birthday is September 17, 1997.” I stuck out my tongue at him. Serves him right for thinking I would be older than him. Please! I’m still pretty much young.

 

“Then you can just call me oppa!” why is he so excited for this? Wow this boy is really serious about this, despite his cutesy looks.

 

“Give me a reason of why should I?” I smirked at his face when it seemed like he have nothing to say back to me. As usual Oh Jiyeon for the win. I mean who can ever defeat a girl like me? I’m like so fabulous *hair flip*

 

“Jiyeonie why are you being mean to me,” Bambam made a crying sad face. I just pinched his cheeks because it was so damn cute. I’m not usual like this but cuteness is one of my biggest weaknesses. I just can’t stand aegyo because I’m very helpless against it. That’s why I try to stay away from cute people. Just kidding of course I don’t really stay away from cute people. People are people; you can’t avoid them or anything.

 

“You know you can actually become friends with GOT7. We aren’t arrogant or anything just because we are popular. Want me to introduce you to them? You could actually make good friends with them.” Bambam said with a big grin. I want to say yes to meeting his friends because they seem like cool people but there’s only one thing stopping me or more like a person; Mark Tuan.

 

He had said that he doesn’t want any connection with me at school because it might ruin his reputation. Well as if I ever want to be friends with him. He is so annoying yet sometimes I don’t even know about myself being so shy in front of him. Now that brings back those beautiful memories. That was total sarcasm. I totally hate and love him. Wait, love?! What the heck am I thinking? This is so stupid. I don’t love that arrogant jerk, idiot, and . A total 3 in 1 kind of guy.

 

Then I was brought back into reality when my friends had sat down on our table looking serious as ever. Why are they acting like this? This is not how they usual are. They are the biggest dorks I can ever find in the whole universe and look at those glares they are giving Bambam. Poor him, but then this is how you first get treated by my friends before they can fully approve of you. That’s how we roll man.

 

“So mind explaining why you are here Bambam-sshi?” Sungjong asked with a tough tone that it doesn’t fit his pretty face as all. I mean that’s not how he usually or always speak so I’m not really used to it but it seem funny to me. Don’t blame me for being “evil.” This is real, this is me! *sing to This is Me*

 

“Um-mm I’m j-just here t-t-to ask Minyoung a f-favor.” Bambam even stuttered. Oh my god I wish I could just record this moment right now. WAHHH MY FRIENDS ARE AMAZING AND FABULOUS!!

 

I quietly started to giggle while shooting small glances at the other two females on the table. They were of course secretly laughing too. It’ll be too serious if they don’t and thank god for that. The serious side of Sura and Minji are too much and I can’t handle it.

 

“So are you done asking her the favor?” Sungjong spoke once again with the same tone. I guess he won’t stop his act for sure. This is sure going down in my history of the “Funny and Serious Times of My Three Friends.”

 

“I’m d-done. N-n-now please excuse m-me. I n-n-need g-go b-back now,” Bambam quickly excuses himself. After he immediately left I started to laugh loudly. It was just so funny for me; my friends being protective. This is something that doesn’t happen daily. I’m very impressed and happy by this. How can I explain this weird feeling?

 

“And you missy, why are you laughing?” Wait, why is Sungjong still like that? I thought he was just acting because Bambam was here. I immediately stopped laughing and give him a look that said why-are-you-still-acting-like-this?

 

“Well as I have to stay, I have decided to protect you from all those GOT7 kingkas at all cost. Because of that jerk, you might get in trouble one day and I don’t want that to happen while your parents are away in another country for a year. Get me?” I nodded as Sungjong went on about how he needs to protect me at all cost. I know it’s true but I don’t think the other kingkas could be that bad, well maybe for Mark because I’m currently dwelling in the same house as him and I don’t think he is the nicest guy ever.

 

“Nae appa,” I mockingly said to Sungjong after he finished his so call “speech.” The other two girls snickered at my comment. Sungjong glared at them and that shut them up. To be honest Sungjong is a very easy going guy unless he gets in his “mood” when he gets all scary.

 

Then I heard Sungjong sighed. I know something must be in his mind because he is barely like this. Was he affected by what I said this morning? I looked at him all confused and stuff. Maybe he does know something is up and he is just not sure of it. Well I might as well ask him later about it.

 

After the conversation we ate our lunch. It went back to normal with Sura and Minji bickering as always. And of course Sungjong went back to normal. The day went on as school ended early. It’s nearing our winter break and our finals are nearing so the school has decided to let us out early so we can study. More than half the students were in joy of course, and guess what those students’ grades will be; a big fat F. Nah I’m just kidding as long as you did you work in class and study well even for a bit, you might be able to pass the finals with a passable grade.

 

I’m not much of a person who likes to study but I still have to since it’s always nice to get good grades. But then it’s better to cram at the last minute so I’m going shopping at the mall with my friends because of I’m bored. Fine, I lied; I just don’t want to go back home to see that ugly jerk’s face. Well he’s not ugly but you know what I mean.

 

SHOPPING MALL HERE I COME!

 


Author's Note - Merry Christmas everyone! Sorry the chapter has nothing to do with Christmas because I had this chapter written since a long time ago but I didn't had the time to update it. So there will be no Christmas related chapter for today. I'm sorry TT-TT I fail as an author TT-TT I hope all you of had a good day. Once again Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year (still a few days left but well) XD. Wish the best for you gusy :) <3