Chapter 15

I'm Living With WHO?!

Mark’s POV

 

It was time for dinner as dad knocked on my door and told me to come down. Since I need to shower, I did it quickly. I took out the first thing that was in my closet which was the donut hoodie that I bought. Well it’s bright but it’s comfortable to wear so I don’t care. I took some shorts and put them on with the hoodie. Then I went downstairs for dinner.

 

I went in the dining room and one thing caught my eye. The fudge?! Jiyeon is wearing the same thing as I am! The freaking donut hoodie, she has one too?! From the look of it, she hasn’t notice yet. But then there’s my mom.

 

“I can’t believe this! Oh my god! How can you guys not tell me?!” mom screamed in excitement. Yup, that’s my beloved mom. Jiyeon turned around and finally noticed me. She just seemed to notice that we have the same hoodie. She is totally surprised from the way her eyes are widened so much that they could pop out. Wait, that was exagrated.

 

“Wait, mom that’s not what you think!” I blurted out quickly. I knew from her expression that she probably thought that Jiyeon and I were dating. That idea seems not that bad? What am I thinking?!

 

“Then what? I mean how can you hide this from Jiyeonie?! I can’t believe that you guys are being so secretive! I’m your freaking one and only mom Mark. How can you not tell me that you got yourself a girlfriend?!” mom scold both me and Jiyeonie. We both were speechless.

 

“Ummm, aunty you are misunderstood. Mark and I arent’t-“ Jiyeon started to say but dad cut her off. “What are you saying Jiyeon? I mean you both are teenagers. Love happens, it’s not wrong. Mark Tuan, you hide your first every girlfriend from us. I can’t believe that you’re my son. Please be bold like me! I annouced it the moment your mom said yes to me.” dad said proudly.

 

I groned inwardly, I knew my parents are going to accept our argument. They’re stubborn and won’t stop talking on and on. I went to take a seat first before arguing again.

 

“Mom and dad, we aren’t dating. I mean it. There are tons of hoodies like this out there. It can just be a coincedence that we both bought it.” I explained calmy. I saw Jiyeon nodding from th corner of my eyes beside me.

 

“It’s ok if you two don’t want to admit you guys are dating. We’ll keep this a secret.”  Dad winked at us as mom did the gesture of zipping . I give up. Knowing my parents they won’t even let us say a single word about this.

 

Dinner pass by with a bit of awkwardness in the air. I know that I have to explain to Jiyeon about my parents. I waited for mom and dad to go to their room. Luckily, they went away quickly as I dragged Jiyeon to the pool side. I know my home does have a pool.

 

“Mark!” Jiyeon said and yanked her arm out of my grip. She started to rub her wrist. Oh, my grip might have been too tight for her. I reached out for her wrist and rub it gently myself.

 

“I’m sorry, like for everything. My parents misunderstood about us being couples. I’ll try to talk to them. Don’t worry much.” I said in a soft voice. Jiyeon’s gaze softened as she nodded. Then we stand in complete silence. It was comfortable though. I just realized that I actually took her hands in mine, our fingers were intwined together. I don’t want this to end.

 

“Umm, Mark? I’m sorry but can we go back in now? It’s kind of cold,” Jiyeon said with her voice shaking a bit. Of course it’s cold, she was only wearing the hoodie with shorts.

 

“Sure,” I said to her as I turn back to the pool. Well she is going to leave, and I want some fresh air before I go to bed. I closed my eyes as I just take in deep breaths. I just look at up at the night sk. Time passed by as I was just there staring at the sky. Then I felt something feel on my side.

 

I turn around and saw that it was Jiyeon. Wait she didn’t leave? Then I notice, I was holding her hand the whole time. It seems like she has fallen asleep on me, once again.  I smiled at the memory of us at the park. Is it her habit to fall asleep on people? Or is it just me?

 

I carried her to the seat where you can sun tan. I set her down there and sat next to her so she can lean on my shoulder as a pillow. As soon as her head rested on my shoulder, her arms s around my waist. I felt a shiver run through my spine.

 

This girl, she’s lucky because it’s me. If this happen with some other guy, I can’t even imagine it. i end up staring at her face. Her cheeks were a bit red because it’s a bit chilly yet she still look pretty. Am I really falling for her? A person that I used to play around with? I guess feelings do start to grow when you are with someone for too long. I’ve known her since like middle schoo. Never really paid attention to her much now look at me.

 

“Oh Jiyeon look at what you’ve done to me. How have I fallen so easily for you? Consider yourself luckly because I’m going to chase after you,” I whisper to her even though I know that she can’t hear me. It was getting late and we have school tomorrow so I carried her to her room and set her down the bed. I placed her blanket over her and tuck a strand of hair behind her ear. I smiled and left the room. I guess I will be having a good night sleep after all. I was with the angel anyways. I’ll be the owner of your heart, Jiyeon. Just you wait for me.

 


 

Jiyeon’s POV

 

I woke up this morning with my alarm clock. It was like six thirty in the morning, but I still have school oh well. The sun is already up since well it’s spring already. The season where everything comes ack to life after the hibernation time during winter.

 

Wait, how did I get to my room in the first place? All I remember was I was with Mark at night. I was about to leave but I couldn’t because he was holding my hand. I couldn’t tell him since he look so deep in thoughts and I would feel bad to disturb him. I probably fell asleep standing up for sure. Urgh so embarrassing!  So  it’s likely that he carried me back to my room? AGAIN?!

 

Oh Jiyeon stop blushing! This is nothing! You can’t have any type of feelings for Mark Tuan. It’s not possible. You can’t love someone like him! Remember he use to be mean to you. Think of all the concequences that can cause you if you date him. Someone like HIM!

 

I looked at the clock and saw that it was already six forty-five. Oh my holy ! I’m going to be late for school. URGH! Stupid Mark Tuan why do you have to be on my mind and make me late for school most likely. But the school is kind of close by to the mansion. I guess it’ll be fine. I still have to rush a bit. I lost fifteen minutes of my life just thinking about him.

 

After rushing into the bathroom and taking a quick cool shower, I dressed up in my uniform quickly, took my bag and unplugged my phone from the charger and ran to the dining room where Aunty was already there with Mark and uncle. I left blood rushed up to my cheeks since they were staring at me. I clearedmy throat and quickly walked and sat down in my seat, next to Mark. I mean it’s not like aunty and uncle are not going to sit next to each other. They’re married for god’s sake. Married couples probably want to be with each other for like forever.

 

“Jiyeonie here’s your breakfast,” aunty said as she set a plate in fron to me. Yay! It’s my favorite food! Pancakes with chocolate syrup! I dugged in my breakfast and drinking the milk that aunty also set out for me. I looked at my phone and saw that it was already five minutes after seven. I should go now or I might be late to school. Well not really going to be late but I have to go the library for some things. Just when I decided to get up, aunty spoke up first.

 

“Mark, Jiyeonie it’s about time you guys go to school already. Don’t want to be late do you? Well have fun today and school. Make sure to listen well in class too. See ya and I think Mr. Hyun is already here waiting for you guys. Go along see you guys after school,” aunty said as she went up to kiss Mark’s cheeks. I think he feel a bit embarrased because his cheeks turn red for a bit.

 

“And Jiyeonie come back home early ok? I’m making your favorite chocolate cake for you!” aunty said as she hugged me tight. I smiled and hugged back. She is definitely my second mom. She cares for me, and I love her very much. “Neh, I will!” I said as I get go of the hug and put on my sneakers and went in the car first knowing that I have to go with the car or else.

 

A moment later Mark came in with his backpack. Then the ahjusshi started to drive to our school. The car was in complete silence with no words exchanged or what so ever. I was starting to feel a bit awkard so I took out my phone and my earpods and started to listen to my own music. Rain’s I Do was playing, and I was listening quite intently to the lyrics.

 

I didn’t realized that it was already at the place I need to stop by. “Ahjusshi please stop!” I kind of scream out loud making ahjusshi suddenly pulling on the brakes. Both Mark and I’s head slammed against the seat in front of us. Mark turned to glared at me as I shrinked under his gaze.

 

“What was that about Oh Jiyeon?! You want to die that badly?!” Mark said through his gritted teeth. I just shook my head. “Sorry, I was supposed to be alighted here. I don’t think it’ll be a good idea for us to arrived at school together. Sorry too ahjusshi, next time please stop here so I can be alighted. Thank you and sorry once again.” I said as I got out of the car. Then I waited for the car to go so I can start walking to school. It wasn’t that far away and finally I entered the school gates.

 

I went to the library first and drop off the books that I need to turn back in. The librarian was pretty close to my already because I always use to be at the library all the time and always ask for recommidation for books.

 

“Hey Jiyeon, how was the book this time?” she asked with a calm smile on her face. “It was very nice Mrs. Oh. I enjoyed it a lot. Thank you for recommanding me this book. I couldn’t take my eyes off it.” I said. I went to the shelves to find another book but none catch my attention for the moment so I just left. Of course not forgetting to say bye to Mrs. Oh.

 

I know that the other three will probably be in our hang out spot so I went to our private room. Of course as soon as I was at the door I can hear the argument from the one and only pink zombie Sungjong and the awesome queen Sura, and the annoying queen Minji. These three why are they even my best friends? Oh yeah I love them very, very much.

 

“Guys you guys are too loud. I can hear you guys from like a meter away from here.” I said as I entered the room just to see the scene of Sungjong being on top of someone and Sura and Minji were standing by him as they cheered for him? What’s going on? Wait, who’s that under Sungjong?

 

“Urgh get off me already. You’re heavy dude!” Someone whined and pushed Sungjong off him. Wait is that Jinyoung?

 


 

Author’s Note – Heyyoo guys! And Byeeee ~