Chapter 14

I'm Living With WHO?!

Jiyeon’s POV

 

Well I never expeced to meet them here too. GOT7 was staring at us since well Seokin was acting all like a kid and stuff. Despite the fact that he’s weirdly cute he’s still my best. Maybe the second best guy friend because obviously Sungjong have to come first so he might murder me. Nah just kidding, he won’t ever hurt me or anything.

 

“Jiyeon noona come sit here with us!” Bambam waved at me. I waved back of course being the nice girl I am. I look at the other two asking if they wanted to sit with GOT7. They both shrugged so I guess it’s ok. I smiled at Bambam as I walked toward their table and sat down in an empty chair which was next to Jinyoung-sshi. Seokmin took a seat next to mine as Minji had to sit down next to Bambam because that was the only seat left. As she sat down Bambam looked away to hide his blush. Awwwwn so cute.

 

“What areyou guys doing here?” Bambam asked. “Well we just finished doing today’s part of the project to we decided to refresh ourselves and come to have  a sweet drink. Now that I think of it, we haven’t order yet thanks to someone here.” I said as I pinch Seokmin on the shoulders as he whined a bit. Well not my fault he was the one bothering Minji.

 

“Jiyeonie it wasn’t my fault at all. I mean Minji shouldn’t have shriek at me. I was just tickling her.” Seokmin said as he pouted and started to do aegyo at me. “Fine whatever you say,” I slighty shoved his face away making him frown as I smirk.

 

Then I sense some eyes on me was I look and saw that it was none other than Mark. I smiled at him but he looked away. I swear this dude is biopular or something. I was mad at him, took him too long to say sorry, then I forgive but now he’s going to ignore me or something. Well go ahead because I don’t care anymore too.

 

“Wait you haven’t order yet right noona? What do you guys want? JB hyung here is taking care of the bill today.” Bambam said as he patted the dude next to him on the shoulders. That dude glared at him.

 

“Fine go ahead and order I’ll be paying. It’s not because of this idiot right here but you three are nice people who are also in Mark hyung’s team.” JB give us his precious eye smile that all the fan girls would die right there to see.

 

“Thank you,” I said as the other two said their graditute too. Who would ever refuse free food? not me for sure.

 

“Seokmin now go order for us. you were the one who cause the rukus. I want milk tea. Thanks,” Minji said. “I want just normal chocolate bubble tea. Now go!” I said to Seokmin as he pouted once again but went up to the counter. Of course, he’s one of the nicest person in his group. I’ve heard that  he’s one of the mood makers along with Seungkwan and Hoshi. Well they’re already funny in their own way for us.

 

While Seokmin was gone the GOT7 members started to introduced themselves as if we don’t know them. Well not personally but just names and faces that all. I’m not like one of those girls who are obbessed with them. They’re still human like us so why obess over them anyways.

 

“Hello I’m the leader of this group. I’m JB or Jaebum, you can call me either way,” JB said with another eye smile of his. He actually is nice despite all the rumors of him being very strict and mean. Well he may be but he doesn’t show it so that’s all what matters the most.

 

“Hi, I’m Jinyoung. It’s a pleasure to become your friends. please take care of our Mark hyung since he can be stubborn sometimes. Thank you,” Jinyoung-sshi said with a small wave and a smile. Another nice person, of course the girls from school compare them to “angels.”

 

“Yo what’s up?! Jackson Wang is in the house!” Jackson said as he did some gestures. This dude sure is going to be funny. He’s one of the cool guys huh?

 

“Hey I’m Choi Youngjae. It’s nice to meet you guys,” Youngjae said as he nodded toward us. He seems to be a bit distant.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo I’m the one and only cutie Bambam!” Bambam said as he did a cute peace sign with a cute face. This guys I swear is too cute for his own good. Omg his cheeks are so fluffy! Before I did it myself someone beat me to it.

 

“Kyaaa! You’re so cute! Please may I pinch your cheeks?” Minji squeled. Bambam blushed at her words. “O-of c-course,” he stuttered. This scene is too cute to handle as I started to stare at them with proud eyes. Minji pinched Bambam’s cheeks light as she squeal for a bit more and then she calm down.

 

“Hello noonas, it’s very nice to meet you guys. I’m Yugyeom, the maknae of this group,” Yugyeom said with a cute smile. Even for being a maknae he’s too much of a giant but you got to admit he is quite cute too.

 

Seokmin came back as we did our introductions too. I had a fun time with GOT7 that afternoon. Mark was a bit cold yet he still talked in the conversations we all had. Finally it was already five thirty in the evening that we have to go home. It’s nearly time for dinner and aunty might be waiting for me and of course her son.

 

“Hey I have to go. It’s getting dark soon,” I said as I got up from my seat. I need to shower before dinner. It’s just a habit of mine that I need to shower at least two times per day. Three or four if needed when it’s either too hot or I have to go in and out.

 

“Wait you’re going alone? We can’t let a girl go home like this alone.” Jinyoung said with a frown.

 

“It’s fine. I live near anyways. It’s close so you don’t need to worry,” I reassure but still have this feeling in me that if they find out there will be big troubl for sure. I just can’t stand this of course.

 

“Fine,” Jinyoung agreed as last as he gave the others a nod. I heop they do let me go because I have to go back “home” to have a shower and have dinner with the family. I bowed quickly to them and said bye waving as I rushed back to mansion. It was already six thirty-five meaning that I have less than half an hour to shower and to wash my hair. Luckily it wasn’t that much far away that I arrived in less then four minutes.

 

“Oh, Jiyeonie you’re back? Go and take a shower, dinner is almost ready.” Aunty said with a smile as the maids were setting up the table as she was checking all the food and make sure all the tablewares are in each right place.

 

I nodded with a smile and rushed up to my room as I took a quick and cool shower and wash my hair with my favorite shampoo of course not forgetting to use the conditionar. Thankfully my hair is not that thick nor thin that it dried quickly with the help of the dryer. Of course I only use the dryer for a bit since it’s not really good for my hair that when it was damp enough I just place a small towel on my shoulder as I let my hair to dry naturally.

 

I put on my blue and pink donut hoodie with my shorts. I applied some cream on my face since it’s like so dry. I know if I don’t take care of my skin my mom is going to kill me when she get back from the business trip.

 

I headed down as I sat on the dining table waiting for dinner to start. I do believe that Mark is already back since he never missed dinner before, well not that I know of. No long after, aunty came back down and she showered since I can smell that beautiful scent of a flower off her. Myabe it’s her usual perfume or body cream. The scent was sweet just like her.

 

“Jiyeonie,” she said as she went to me and give me a hug. It was a routine that I got used ever since I started to live here. I hugged her back with a smile. She does seem like my second mom.

 

“Sorry for being late. Raymond and Mark will be down here in no time. Well speak of the devil,” aunty said with a chuckle as her husband came down to the dining room.

 

“Guess someone was talking about me,” uncle joked as aunty walked up to her and gave him a kiss on the cheek which he return one on her. It was a sweet sight. I want a relationship like this too. no matter how old we get, the love never go away and still remains.

 

“Mark just got out of the shower. He told to eat ahead since he needs to dress up,” uncle said as he sat downon his seat with aunty beside him. I smiled as I nodded and started to dig in the food in front of me. After a long tiring day, the perfect food will make your worries go away for sure.

 

The food as usual was delicious. I think I’m going to gain a lot of weight when I leave this house. I don’t know why but leaving this house one day makes me sad. I already feel attrated to aunty. She’s like always there for me since I begin in this house. I guess I have to get use to no bein g with her once again when I leave.

 

“Jiyeonie what are you thinking about?” my thoughts were lost when I heard someone talk to me. “Huh? Sorry aunty I didn’t really heard you said.”

 

“It’s nothing. It’ just you seem so deep in thought. How about a girls’ shopping day tomorrow day to let our minds have a rest?” aunty said with a big smile on her face. I mean how can I say no to that?

 

“Sure I have nothing to do tomorrow. Let’s have some fun together aunty,” I said but aunty gave me a look when I said aunty. I sheeplishly nodded my head. “Sorry I meant mom,” I said once again while doing a peace sign.

 

“That’s better!” she clapped her hands happily. I can see uncle looking at her every movements with a proud smile on his face. They both seems to happy to be with each other that I want to be in a relationship like how "mom” and uncle were.

 

“So how did you guys meet?” I asked aunty. That brought a bigger smile to her face. “That my dear is a very long story to talk about. But I would love to share it with you. I can say that it was the most beautiful moment in my life meeting the love of my life.” They both stared at each other with dreamy eyes that it’s just so perfect and romantic.

 

“It was in high school when I moved to Seoul and went to the same very school you and Mark are going to right now. I was very shy because I’m a transfer student so I got lost in the school. Then this man who had became my husband saw me and asked me if I needed any help because I seem so lost. That was when I notice that I was already falling for him because I got lost into his eyes. They seem to sparkled in the sunlight. With the time passing he confess and of course I said yes. Till this day I can still remember the day we first saw each other. All the time I have with him is precious. We have fights sometimes, but then he always come running back and saying that he doesn’t want to lose me. I cried a lot back then. I’m lucky to have this man in my life,” as aunty was talking he had a big calm smile on her face. I feel content to see her like this,

 

When will I have a love story like this? Time may changed but true love never changes. I want to experience something like that too. When will the man for me come into my life?

 

“I can’t believe this! Oh my god! How can you guys not tell me?!” I heard aunty yelled in excitement. What is she talking about? I notice that she was looking somewhere else. I turn my head and saw that it was none other than Mark, who was wearing the same exact hoodie that I’m wearing right now.

 

My eyes bludged out; I know what aunty was thinking, and I doesn’t like it………

 


 

Author’s Note – HELLO! I know it’s been so long since my last update T^T Sorry for that I had some stuff going on and it isn’t the most pleasant. I feel bad that I haven’t update in a while so here’s a chapter. Hehe ~ I miss you guys here <3