Chapter 13

I'm Living With WHO?!

Author’s POV

 

The project of course lasted for a few hours which all of them didn’t complain and did their work. They firstly listed down the ideas about what they can do in the video. Since the sonnet is about how time is going to change you, they decided to do something like family thing and stuff. Of course they’ll also go out and film the flowers wilting and things. 

 

Four hours long they have been working on the project so hard that Seokmin look like he had all of his energy drained which was quite surprising because he’s typically a nice and cheerful boy.

 

“Nah I got enough of this for today. I need some food to give me energy.” Seokmin started whining that Jiyeon pinch his arm getting more whines from the latter. Minji of course giving Jiyeon the looks which make Jiyeon annoy more.

 

“Guys let’s have a break. I feel like this is enough for today,” Jiyeon said finally as Seokmin let out a huge “FINALLY!” as he got up and jumped. Mark silently got up and left to his room and Minji went closer to Jiyeon.

 


 

Jiyeon’s POV

 

“Girl what’s going on with you and Seokmin? You like him or something?” she whispered to me. I rolled my eyes at her. Yup, my friend is officially stupid.

 

“You idiot, he have a crush on Sura and I’m helping him out to get her. You better not say a word to her because he hasn’t done his first step yet. I’m going to introduce him to the Sura and Sungjong at Monday. I mean it’s time for Sura to get a boyfriend. The same goes to you too Minji. Do you have someone in your mind?” I asked with a smirk knowing fully that she does.

 

“I-I d-don’t,” she stuttered as she covered her face that was slowly turning red.  I laughed at her as she frowned at pinch my sides making me squeal. I’m very ticklish, like seriously.

 

“Yah Minji stop or I’m telling that crush of yours that you like him,” I scream as I quickly ran away from her. She was chasing me of course too bad I’m a fast runner.

 

“Come back here Oh Jiyeon! I’m so going to kill you when I get my hands on you!” she screamed back as I try to go faster as I get away from her. I ran downstairs in the living room as she chased me around the sofas. After getting away from her once again I rushed upstairs and ran into my room and locked it.

 

I was breathing hardly as my chest was rising up and down fast. I tried to catch my breath and when I look up I saw Mark sitting on the bed. Wait isn’t this my room? I look around and saw that I had run into the wrong room. It wasn’t mine but Mark’s.

 

“What are you doing here?” he asked as he got up from his bed and walked to me. I just froze not really knowing what to answer because one; I’m still mad at him in a way. Two; I was totally cold to him for the past days. Three; I have no idea what the hell should I say to him.

 

“Sorry wrong room,” I said quietly after a long moment of silence. I quickly turn around to go out of the room even though I know that Minji would be hot on my heels. But I was spun around quickly as Mark had reached out for me.

 

“Wait I have something to tell you,” he said quietly with his head down. His hand was still holding onto my wrist. “Can you do that later? I can’t leave Minji and Seokmin alone,” I tried to reason as I struggled out of his grip which was surprising very firm.

 

“No, I’m not letting you go until I’m don’t talking.” He replied but his time he was looking right into my eyes; they were so hard and I felt that he was looking through my soul with it. I immediately focused on something else. A moment of silence passed by as neither of us talk or anything. I got annoyed so just before I was going to struggle again Mark speak up.

 

“I’m sorry…..” He said. I looked at him, not sure if he meant the apology.

 

“I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean to insult your parents it was just that you were a girl and was coming home late at night especially with a boy….” I wasn’t really listening to him but when I looked into his eyes I can sense that he meant every word he said.

 

“Please forgive me. I know that you might not believe me but I really mean the apology. I’m sorry for all the acts I did at school too.” he gave me a small smile.

 

“You know that sorry cannot fix everything right?” I said as he froze and sighed. He took his hand off my wrist and messed up his hair in kind of anger?

 

“I know that sorry cannot fix everything but please. I didn’t mean all those words I said that night. I only did it because I was…..” then he stopped.

 

“You did it because of what?” I reasoned. He said nothing. But then after all these days that I’ve been cold and ignoring him, I think it’s about time to forgive right?

 

“Fine I forgive you,” I said with a small smile. Mark look surprise and what surprised me the most was he let out a huge smile and hugged me. I was too shocked to even respond to it. “Thank you!”

 

But after sensing what he had done, Mark coughed and let me out. “Umm sorry. So friends?” he lend out his hand. He had a sincere smile on his face.

 

“Friends,” I agreed as I shook his hands. His hands fit perfectly with mine, as if we were made for each other….

 

Wait what am I thinking?! Then I remember that I had left Seokmin and Minji that I quickly rushed out of the room and saw a very irritated Minji sitting on the couch with Seokmin beside of her blabbering about stuff. I giggled at how Minji look so happy when she saw me because she ran up to me and hugged me.

 

“I can’t even imagine how you deal with that dude. What is he a baby? How the hell does he have so much energy in him,” Minji whispered to me as she let me go. I laughed at her. “I’m too awesome unlike you,” she frowned and slapped me on my arm.

 

“Jiyeon-ah let’s go out to that Bubble Tea store near here!” Seokmin said excitedly as he rushed over to me. I groaned at the impact, I swear I’m only keeping my promise to Seungcheol to take care of this “kid.”
 

“Fine Seokmin just get off. I swear you’re one of the most annoying people I’ve ever met in my whole life.” I said as I pushed him off. Seokmin gasped dramatically as if I said something very insulting to him.

 

“Say that all you want but you’re still going to the Bubble Tea store with me whether you like it or not. Now go change. It’s still cold outside.” Seokmin said as he rushed me into my room.

 

“Ok, ok! Minji please keep watch on that dude.” I pointed to Minji and she groaned and dragged Seokmin and glared at him. He immediately shut up. Minji sure can be scary sometimes.

 

After running to my room and throwing on some jacket and put on some lip balm because my lips were getting dried. Things I hate about winter. Combing my hair quickly and taking off my glasses, I rushed back out of course not forgetting my phone and purse.

 

“Let’s go!” I said to the other two as the three of us went downstairs. Aunty was right at the living room.

 

“Jiyeonie are you going somewhere?” she asked me with a smile.

 

“Ne aunty, I’ll be back soon so don’t worry!” I grinned at her and rushed out of the mansion with my friends.

 

“Now bubble tea here we come!” Seokmin said as Minji and I giggled.

 


 

Mark’s POV

 

Finally the words I wanted to say were out of me. I’m glad that she had forgiven me. It’s been quite bad when she acted cold. Now we are friends I guess. Without myself even knowing I was smiling like a fool.

 

Then a noise interrupted my thoughts. It was a text from my friends. Of course who else would interrupt me?

 

 

 From Bambam:

 

Hyung come to the bubble tea store near your house

We are all there

 

To Bambam:

 

Sure

I’ll be there in 10

See ya

 

 

I quickly grabbed my phone, some money and a hoodie. It’s just near my house, I’m going too far so a hoodie on top of my shirt is fine. It’s not like people are going to stare at me for wearing a hoodie anyways.

 

“Bye mom. I’m meeting the guys. Be back soon. Love you!” I said to my mom as I quickly walked out. It took me a few minutes to the store. I entered it and saw my friends just sitting at the table near the window. I walked to them and sat down on an empty seat.

 

“Hey hyung,” they said as I greeted them back. “Here you go hyung.” Jinyoung said as he gave me my bubble tea. As expected of Jinyoungie.

 

“Thanks,” I said as I took it from him and started drinking it. Ahhh the beauty of bubble tea; it’s always so refreshing as usual. I set the cup down after a big sip. The jelly inside the bubble tea just made it better.

 

“How’s your project going hyung?” Youngjae as he sipped on his milk tea. I smiled at him.

 

“It’s fine. My members are hard working. I think our project will be great!” I said. The other wow-ed as if I just said that I found the cure for cancer.

 

“What’s with the wow-ing guys? Did I say anything wrong?” I frowned. Well I just said the truth. Despite the fact that my group mates aren’t really my friends but they’re nice people I believe. Well Seokmin is a bit of a whiny person but he’s bearable.

 

“It’s just that it’s weird coming out from your mouth. I mean hyung you don’t really like to make friends; more importantly with girls. Half of your group is made up of girls? They don’t annoy you or anything?” Youngjae asked in interest.

 

“Nah they aren’t like the other ones from school.” I said as I took another sip of my bubble tea.

 

Just when JB seems like he’s going to say something, a loud voice interrupted him.

 


 

Jiyeon’s POV

 

I was being dragged by none other than Seokmin to the bubble tea store. Well we were a bit late since we went by the park too to get some fresh air. It is very tiring to do work for like four hours straight. I felt like as if my brain was getting pulled out of my head.

 

“Yah quickly! You are so slow Minji-ah!” Seokmin yelled out to her as she made a face at him. As expected from the youngest of our gang.

 

After entering the bubble tea quickly we ordered and were waiting for our drink when Seokmin thought it was a good idea to start poking Minji on her sides. Well she is ticklish there. I don’t think it’s a good idea though. Minji doesn’t really seem to enjoy Seokmin’s presence.

 

“Lee Seokmin I swear if you don’t stop I’m going to send you to hell!” Minji said as she gritted her teeth but as Seokmin being Seokmin he didn’t stop. Instead he even started to annoy Minji even more.

 

“Geumanhae you pabo!” Minji shrieked as she slapped his arms making Seokmin pout like. I swear this dude is unbelievable. Well he is technically one of the youngest members like the sixth youngest?

 

Apparently that caught the attention of most of the customers at the shop. And guess who are here by the way? GOT7 that’s who!

 


 

Author’s Note – Heyyyyy guys short chapter since it’s in the middle of the week and I’m kinda busy. I got in a problem with my Algebra teacher today XD Well it was his fault anyways so well who cares? Thanks guys for commenting. <3 Byeeee ^^