Chapter 11

I'm Living With WHO?!

Mark’s POV

 

I was in the same group as Jiyeon for our literature class project. I hope I can apologize to her in one way or another. Since we’re in the same group she can’t really ignore me now. I wish she wouldn’t ignore me, I know it was all my fault but I don’t know. That anger feeling I got when I saw her get back home with especially with that guy friend of her.

 

I went to where Jiyeon and Minji where since they’re already there and they don’t seem to be the type to move just because they’re in a group with other people.

 

“Hello nice to meet you guys I’m Seokmin but you can call me DK or Dokyeom.” The Seokmin dude said when we got to Jiyeon and Minji’s table. He seems nice but I know looks can be deceiving. After being with my precious friends I’ve found that out. Bambam may look cute as hell but he’s a devil inside.

 

“Hey Seokmin,” Minji said as she waved at him and Jiyeon just smiled at him. “So about the project what are we going to do about it?” Seokmin said as he dragged a chair that someone wasn’t using and sat down next to Jiyeon. Somehow I’m already feeling annoyed by this dude. So I dragged another chair and sat down next to him.

 

“I’m not sure but Jiyeon is good that doing projects. She will probably figure it all out by tonight.” Minji said as she praised her best friend. Of course I know Jiyeon can do something. She’s isn’t the smartest in our class for nothing. I have no idea why she’s always number one and I barely see her study. Maybe she does. I don’t know.

 

“For the project I’m sure we can’t really finish it by doing work at school so we have to meet outside for sure. Since we also have to film and stuff it’ll be quite a lot of work. I was hoping it would be easy when we just split things out and combine them together when we meet but it’s not that easy. We HAVE to meet at least at someone’s house to do the script and stuff. To cut it straight I expect the best from all of you because I’m getting nothing except an A+ on this project.” Woah! I’ve never seen this side of Jiyeon. This girl is quite a mystery.

 

“Whose house are we meeting though? You can’t really meet at mine because I live in a dorm with my friends. There’s not enough space if they also decided to bring their group back home.” Seokmin said with a bit whiny tone.

 

“You live in a dorm? That’s cool! Who are your friends by the way?” Minji asked with excitement in her tone.

 

“Believe it or not I’m currently living with Seungcheol hyung, Junghan hyung, Joshua hyung, Jun hyung, Hoshi hyung, Wonwoo hyung, and Jihoon hyung, Mingyu, Minghao, Seungkwan, Hansol and Chan. We’re a group call Seventeen together.” Seokmin said.

 

“So the thirteen of you guys live together? How is that possible? Isn’t it too crowded?” Jiyeon asked. Now she’s talking.

 

“It’s not really crowded. Two of us share room except the three maknaes. They have a bunk bed and a single bed in their room. Sometimes it’s a bit noisy when Seungkwan have the guts to go tease Jihoon and get chased by Jihoon with his guitar, we’re cool.” Seokmin said as if Jihoon chasing the others with his guitar is a normal thing.

 

“HAHAHAHAHA!” The two girls burst out into laughter. Seokmin grinned at them. I don’t know why but I do feel like laughing a bit. I mean Jihoon seems so fluffy and cute but then he’s a devil inside too.

 

“Now back to the project, I think we need to find a place to do it. Anyone ok with us coming over to their house?” Minji asked. I know it was directed toward me. I mean Jiyeon practically live in the same house as me, Seokmin obviously can’t have us over, and by how Minji is asking she probably doesn’t want anyone at her house too.

 

“You guys can do it at my house. My mom won’t mind people coming over to do the project.” I said as I finally speak up after a while.

 

“So it’s confirmed that we’re doing the project at Mark’s place right?” Minji said to make sure and the other two nodded.

 

“Ok now let me go get our folder. We need to see our sonnet first. Let’s me go get it,” Minji said as she rushed off to the teacher’s desk as she got a folder from Mr. Nam and hurried back to our table.

 

“I got it!” She said excitedly. Why is she so excited? This project is going to be a pain in the for me.

 

Minji handed the papers to Jiyeon as Jiyeon looked through them quickly. I guess she’s the one who’s going to lead us through this project. There’s no better person like her in this team.

 

“By the way we need to exchange our numbers so we can keep in touch with each other and to tell the schedules and stuff.” Seokmin said as we all nodded in agreement.

 

After our numbers were exchanged, we had to go back our own seats to pack up because class was over.

 


 

Jiyeon’s POV

 

After we exchanged our numbers, literature class was over Minji and I had our break time so we went to get some food. 

 

“Minji! Jiyeon!” we both heard someone yelled so we looked back and Seokmin with his group of friends. He gestured us to come over so I looked at Minji and she just shrugged so we did.

 

“Hey I just want to introduce you guys to my friends.” Seokmin exclaimed happily as Minji and I said “Hi” to them. They all lined up which is kind of hard because they were pushing each other. Thankfully our hall way fits all 13 of them in a line.

 

“First let’s start with the eldest.” Seokmin said as whom I assume the oldest of the group step out.

“Hello ummm Jiyeon and Minji right? Nice to meet you guys. I’m Seungcheol but you can call me S.Coups or just Coups; whatever you wish. Please take care of Seokmin for us during the project; he can be a handful.” I giggled at his words. Seokmin whined at Seungcheol.

 

“Hello I’m Junghan the angel of the group,” the guy with the long hair said. Man is he gorgeous! “May I touch your hair?” Opps I accidently said that out loud as they group laughed. I turn a bit red.

 

“Sure go ahead I don’t mind.” Junghan said to me as I reach out to his head. His hair is so soft! I swear he is born to make girls fail as girls for example me! He had better hair than me!

 

After I took my hand off his hair, Junghan smiled at me while I smiled back. He really is an angel.

 

“Hi I’m Joshua or Jisoo the gentleman of the group. Please to you meet you guys,” Joshua said as he gave us a cute smile.

 

“I’m Junhui but you can just call me Jun. I’m Chinese and it’s nice to meet you,” Jun said with a smile too. These boys are nice.

 

“NAEGA HOSH! Annyeonghaseyo I’m Hoshi or Soonyoung. My nickname is 10:10 because of my eyes; it’s cute right?!” Hoshi or Soonyoung exclaimed happily. I guess he’s one of those cheerful people.

 

Minji and I both nodded agreeing that his nickname was cute a he happily hugged us both and step back to his place.

 

“Hey I’m Wonwoo the emo dude. I’m not that scary so please don’t be scare of me. It’s just my eyes!” Wonwoo who I thought would be someone scary said with a pout. He is a cutie too.

 

“You’re not scary,” I said to him which made him smile at me. I don’t mind being friends with them. They’re pretty nice unlike someone.

 

“Hello I’m Jihoon or Woozi. I may be the smallest of the group but don’t underestimate me and no matter what the other members might say I promise to not smash you guys with my guitar.” Jihoon gave us a cute smile. Minji and I froze for a bit when he said he won’t smash us with his guitar.

 

“That’s very sweet of you to not smash us with your guitar,” Minji said awkwardly. The others laughed and Jihoon pouted. Now that’s a true fluff ball.

 

“I’m Seokmin and you already know me!” Seokmin said happily and waved his arms around almost smacking it into the face of the handsome giant next to him.

 

“Hyung keep your hands away from my precious face! You might bruise it!” the giant said. “Hey I’m Mingyu the tallest and the visual here!” he gave us a big smile showing off his beautiful white pearled teeth. What does he eat to become so tall? I feel like a midget next to him.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo I’m Minghao or you can call me The8. It’s nice to meet you,” this time a cute guy with a bit of rainbow hair said. His accent is so cute.

 

“Ayo I’m one and only Boo Seungkwan!” Seungkwan did some kind of cool gesture but it didn’t turn out to be that cool so we all laughed at him making him pout.

 

“Yo I’m Hansol or Vernon; whichever you prefer. It’s a pleasure to meet you guys.” This guy looks like he’s halfblooded but well that’s cool.

 

“Hello noonas I’m Chan or Dino. I look like a dinosaur right? That’s what people say so Dino is now my nickname.” This guy I assume is the youngest. He’s so adorable.

 

“Hello I’m Jiyeon. It’s a big pleasure to meet you all. You guys are really friendly and stuff.” I said to them with a smile. Finally I get to befriend some more people.

 

“Hey I’m Minji.” Minji said happily as she waved at them.

 

“Since we all have a break period for this block why don’t we go eat together? I’m sure my kids are already hungry as hell especially that giant over there,” Seungcheol said as he pointed toward the one and only Kim Mingyu. We all had a big laughter while Mingyu pouted saying that eating was a big contribution to his gigantic height.

 

Most importantly he called s kids. I had a huge laughter over this. It was something that I don’t see every day. Not every man his age calls his friends who are younger than him his kids.

 

“Yay for the food we are going to eat! Let’s go!” Mingyu said as he dragged Wonwoo with him, leading all of us to the cafeteria. We all followed behind those two giants as Mingyu first sat down on a table that actually fits fifteen people. I never really knew that there’s a table big enough to fit all of us. Wait I just befriended thirteen people. Of course they sit together at lunch and at breaks of course there are table enough to fit us.

 

“Guys what are we going to eat? Let’s just go eat the food.” Seungcheol said as we left our bags on the table.

 

“Wait hyung! We have to at least leave someone to guard the bags. I will stay behind with Jiyeon noona!” Chan said as he hugged me from the sides. I swear this kid has something with shin ship. But he’s cute so it’s ok. XD

 

“If you say so,” Junghan said even though he looked quite unsure. Still the others follow him while Minji looked back at me. I smiled at her in reassurance. I don’t mind plus Chan seems like a nice kid.

 

“Noona I have to tell you something! Let’s sit down first!” Chan pulled me down next to me. Why the hell is this kid so hyper and energetic?

 

“Noona! I just want to ask you a favor. I know you have another friend called Sura. I’ll get straight to the point. Seokmin hyung have a crush on her. Can you please help him get her? He always thought that she might not like him and stuff but since you’re her close friend you can somehow manipulate her to like him and stuff right? Or you can try to get him to know what she likes and stuff so he can get her. He’s been crushing on her for a while. I feel bad for hyung when he thinks that she will never like him back. So please noona help me?” Wow this kid is really kind and caring. Wow he’s lucky that his hyungs have someone like him.

 

“Of course Chan-ah I will help you! Chanie you’re so nice; your hyungs are lucky to have you!” I said as I ruffled his hair. The kid smiled back at me. He really is a pretty good maknae for this hyungs.

 

“YAY! I knew I could count on you noona,” Chan said happily. He still is the baby for sure. Chan’s childishness is cute.

 

“Of course you can. Now give me your number. Then I can help you a lot,” I said as I grinned and handed my phone over to him. He sure is going to make my life fun. Plus what’s better than matching your friend with someone who is totally trustworthy.

 

“Here noona, can you call me now? So I can save your number.” Chan said as he took out his phone waiting for my call to reach his. After getting it he saved it. Not long after that the others returned with the food and of course Minji had my food.

 

“Here you go princess Jiyeon,” she said in a mocking tone. Of course what did I expect from Minji the prankster of our group?

 

“Thank you for the meal!” The fifteen of us chorused together as we started to eat all of our food. I seriously have to invite them to eat lunch with us and of course start that plan of Chan and mine.

 

SuMin here we come!

 


 

Author’s Note – Hey guys! How was this update? I have one thing to say; I won’t be updating much since I’m going on a trip to Bangkok with friends for four days before school starts again on the 11th. My mom won’t allow me to take my laptop with me so yeah TT^TT I’m going to miss you guys so much! <3 Much love to all <3 Please be patient with me. ^^

 

By the way I put in Seventeen since I’m currently obsessed with them. I know them before their debut because of Mingming their ex member. It was quite a loss that he have to leave but well things happens. Now my bias in SVT is Mingyu and Woozi. Aren’t they adorable? Any SM17ES, Mounteens, Carrots, and whatever suggestion for our fandom here? Hello to you guys and for now bye <3 <3