Chapter 2

I'm Living With WHO?!

Mark's POV

 

This morning umma said that one of her best friend daughter is going to stay with us for like one year. I hope the girl isn't like those annoying girls from school like the girl group Miss A. They all are cute and beautiful but they are kind of older than me (Let’s just say Miss A is older) and my group, so they are my noonas but they call us oppa. Is that even possible? Who cares? I still flirt since it is fun to mess with girl’s heart. 

 

It was around 9 in the morning when I heard the doorbell rang, and my parents went outside. It must be their long lost best friends. I decided to still here until they come in. I'm too lazy to get up. I mean, I don’t really care much about things. Well, when I grow up I’ll become the CEO of the Tuan’s Group so I don’t need to worry much.

 

15 minutes have past; I heard the front door open and my umma ask me to greet them. I turn around and saw the nerd girl from our school. I’m going to live in the same house as her for one whole ing year?! This is bull!

 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!!" I yelled. If I remember correctly, that girl name is Jiyeon. She is like a nerd at our school. She has 3 friends; 2 girls and 1 boy.  They are also like her, nerds. I seriously can't believe that I have to live with a nerd for like 1 whole year!!! If I ever pass this whole year without being annoy or wanting to kill her I must be insane.

 

It seems like she was also surprise that I was here too, but I don't care. Well, look like I have to make a deal with her. What if she’s an unknown fan girl of mine and takes pictures of me and sells it to the other girls at school?! Man, that’s totally crazy!

 


 

Jiyeon's POV

 

Oh My God! Why the hell is the Mark, the Mark from our school?!!

I was so surprise that I can't even open my mouth to answer him. Why does it have to be him out of all people in the world? Why can't it be JR or JB or any other person from GOT7, but why him?!! I think I won't be able to live here. Can't I just live at Sura or Minji's house? Even Sungjong’s house would be more comfortable!

 

I wish I have powers so I can just teleport from this house to somewhere else. Wish me luck when I'm living here. I need to survive along with this very annoying boy. I have no idea why girls at school like him. Seriously, I like the other GOT7 members but not that Mark. He’s just so annoying and too full of himself etc.

 


 

Author's POV

 

"Mark do you know Jiyeon?"  Mr. Tuan has a questioning look on his face. The other parents also have the same look. Jiyeon felt like this is going to be hell for her.

 

"Yes appa. She is also in my class in school." Mark was slightly glaring at Jiyeon. He has no intention to live with her for one whole year. What if the girls from school found out about him living with a nerd? That would ruin his whole image.

 

"So we don't need to introduce you guys since you guys already know each other." Mrs. Oh was happy that her precious daughter won't have trouble living in the Tuan's mansion. Too bad, she doesn’t know the truth.

 

“Bye sweetie! We’ll see you after a year!” Mr and Mrs. Oh said as Jiyeon quickly hug them goodbye. She would miss them very much. One year without her parents is too much.

 

“Bye mom and dad. Take care ok?” Jiyeon said as she wiped her tears away. Her mom and dad smiled at her one last time and left.

 

Jiyeon was just standing there; it was very awkward for her. Mrs. Tuan smiled at her and turns around to Mark.

 

"Mark, go show Jiyeon her room." Mrs. Tuan ordered Mark. She glared at him before he could shake his head and say no.

 

"Nae umma. Follow me Jiyeon." Mark was a bit mad that his mom made show Jiyeon the room when she could have done it herself.

 

Jiyeon followed Mark to her room. They arrived after twisting and turning for a few times. Thank god she had a good memory or she’ll be lost in this beautiful mansion. Even though she had live in a mansion she whole life, she was still amaze by the beautiful architecture.

 

"Remember that not to talk to me during school and don't disturb me at home. I don't want any people knowing that we live together. Get it?" Mark said with a tone obvious that he didn’t like her in his house, at all.

 

"Don't worry Mr. Arrogant. I don't even want to talk to you or even have a reason. I like your idea. Let's just stay at strangers. Don’t ever mess with me and I won’t mess with you. Now let me go in my room to unpack." Jiyeon said back as she went in her room and slam the door at Mark’s face.

 

Mark was totally stunned by Jiyeon’s act. He had never, had a girl slam her door in his face. A girl had never ignored him or either agrees with him not wanting to be friends.

 

This is going to be so much fun…

 


 

Jiyeon’s POV

 

After Mark had showed me my room and told me to just act like strangers with him, I totally agree. I mean a person like him and me being friends? That’s like North and South Korea reuniting and the sun rising from the west. This is never ever going to happen any time soon.

 

You’ve got a message!

 

I open my phone and saw that it was my friends chatting in our group chat. I’ll just unpack later. The room I quite nice, and thank god it’s not pink and lavender.

 

Chat room:

 

Minji – Guys what up!! I’m bored -.-

 

Sura – You’re always bored…

 

Minji – Wanna die maknae? ^_^

 

Sungjong – Not again…

 

Sungjong – I swear, if these two kept on fighting, the world would end soon.

 

Minji – Shut up!

 

Sura – I love you <3

 

Me – Guys I have bad news TT_TT

 

Sungjong – What? Spill!

 

Sura – Tell us! Are you dying?!

 

Minji – Are you crazy Sura?! Why the hell would our Jiyeon die?! It would be you that would die first

 

Sura – I will not die first. I would be Sungjong since he’s the oldest -.-

 

Sungjong – Why am I even included? Guys stop! We need to hear Jiyeon out!

 

Minji – Yea, what’s going on Jiyeon?

 

Jiyeon – You guys wouldn’t believe what had happen to me? Believe it or not, I’m living at Mark Tuan’s house for a whole year.

 

Sura - …

 

Minji - …

 

Sungjong - …

 

Minji – YOU

 

Sura – ARE

 

Sungjong – GOING

 

Minji – TO LIVE AT

 

Sura – MARK TUAN’S HOUSE

 

Sungjong – FOR ONE WHOLE YEAR?!!!

 

Jiyeon – You guys are unbelievable -.-

 

Sungjong – Girl, you better tell us everything at Monday.

 

Jiyeon – Whatever, I’m leaving. TTYL

 

End of Conversation

 

 These friends of mine are crazy!

 

This is going to be a long year…

 


Author's Note - Hello everyone! It's been a long time right? I'm sorry, please wait for the new chapter later today. I'll post it right after I finished it. Thank You <3 Please subscrib, comment and upvote ^^