Chapter 5

I'm Living With WHO?!

Jiyeon’s POV

 

I was sleeping while hugging at what I thought was Mr. Teddy. I snuggled closer to it as it felt very warm and hard? Did I just say hard? I just stay there sleeping as I felt somebody tuck a strand of hair behind my ears. Wait am I still dreaming? Not knowing whether it’s true or not I just pretend to sleep as I can suddenly feel the breath of a person right at my face.

 

I opened my eyes because I felt like I need to at least know if it’s a dream or not but when I opened my eyes the person in front of me was one and only Mark Tuan. My eyes widened. Never had I thought in my life I would be hugging Mark Tuan and be sleeping. His eyes widened too because of shock. I kicked him off my bed and yelled, “GET OUT!! NOW!!”

 

He groaned but got up quickly before saying “Mom said come down for breakfast.” After he said that he dashed out of my room. I was just sitting there shocked but I felt blood rushed to my cheeks. I was in a bed, with a boy, who was also my bully. This is all messed up! But I can’t believe the fact that I was sleeping in his embrace well it was me hugging him but still it’s not my fault. I thought he was Mr. Teddy! I’m so embarrassed! What if he saw the way I slept or whatever! But it felt warm to be in his embrace. WHAT AM I EVEN SAYING?!

 

I heard him say auntie is waiting for me to come down so I went to the wash room and took a warm shower. It was still a bit pouring outside (A/N – its monsoon in my country) so I decided to put on a sweater and some sweat pants. I didn’t forget my glasses of course or I can’t see anything. I tied my hair up in a messy bun because it’s too much in the way if it’s down.

 

After that I went down to the dining room, I don’t think I can face Mark after what happened but of course I had to act like it was nothing. I blush again when I thought of what happened. I hit myself on the cheeks lightly to make me focus.

 

“Oh Jiyeon don’t let what happened get to you!” I mumbled to myself. I enter the room as I see the Tuan family already eating. Uncle and auntie smiled at me while I smiled back but when my gaze fall onto Mark I quickly turn my head away. I cursed in my head when I remember my seat was right next to Mark.

 

I sat down in my seat as I greeted the older couple good morning and ate my food in silence. This was my favorite breakfast; yet I don’t even have the appetite to eat it. Anyone could probably tell that Mark and I were being awkward. We kept stealing glances but if our eyes met we would turn away immediately. And the table was quiet except of the chattering between uncle and auntie.

 

It was already about 10 minutes since I’ve been sitting and eating here in silence. Suddenly Mark got up and said, “I’m done eating. Please excuse me.” When I look at his plate, not even half of the food was eaten. It’s not because of what happen this morning right? Urgh! Just thinking about it is just so! I just ducked my head down and quickly ate what was left in my plate. Auntie and uncle stared at me weirdly, “Jiyeonie did something happen between you and Mark?”

 

“Nothing happen auntie.” I said with a fake smile on my face. I hope they believe what I say. I hate to be questioned.

 

“If you say so then,” they both kept eating and talking about stuff that I don’t know. After finishing my last piece of food, I excuse myself and went to my room. Right before I enter my room, Mark got out of his.

 

We both stare at each other, but I was getting too uncomfortable with his glaze on me so I quickly turn away and was about to get in my room.

 

“Wait,” I turn around when I heard Mark said something. “Nothing, just go,” he said coldly as I enter my room after a quick nod. He sounded so scary right then. He’s mad at me for kicking him off the bed right? Urgh I’m so stupid! Why does this have to happen to me especially with him and not someone else?

 

I enter my room with heavy thoughts and went to lie down on my bed. But I just only reminded me of this morning. I can feel blood rush to my cheeks once again but I forced myself to ignore it. To get my thoughts away I quickly I opened some music to change my focus. Then I drifted off to sleep once again.

 


 

Mark’s POV

 

After the wake up incident with Jiyeon this morning, I couldn’t get her out of my mind. The way she look so angelic right beside me snuggling close to me, she looks so carefree like there’s nothing going to disturb her. Everything was just right.

 

I shook my head as I try to think of something else but I couldn’t; she was the only thing on my mind. During breakfast I was stealing glances at her and she caught me once or twice. After deciding to go do something else to take my mind off things I call Jinyoung and ask him if he’s free. Luckily for me he was so I told him I’ll come over to his house and he agreed.

 

After getting ready I wear a white shirt with a black hoodie on top, a pair of light blue jeans, and a snap back and slung my duffle bag over my shoulders as I walk out. Just when I walk out of my room I saw Jiyeon was going to enter hers.

 

We both were just staring at each other. It was silent, yes, but not the kind of silence that you want to run away from. The silence which was comfortable, well it was for me. She turned her head away after a moment, “Wait.” My mouth let out that word even before I could stop myself.

 

She turned around to me, “Nothing.” I said coldly. Jiyeon nodded quickly and went in her room as I walk past her. I went down and saw mom and dad sitting in the living room. They both were immense in the TV with a show I have no idea of.

 

“Mom, dad I’m going out to see Jinyoung. I’ll probably be back later,” I said. Mom nodded but I don’t really think she heard what I said. Well it’s not like I’m out to murder someone so I guess it’ll be fine.

 

I got out and went to my car; I still can’t thank my dad enough. He got this for me last year on my birthday and the color is just prefect; red. Unlocking my car with the car keys I went to the driver seat and drove to Jinyoung’s house which wasn’t that far away, just a 10 minutes’ drive.

 

I arrived as I honk the car and the gate of his house opened. After parking my car, I went inside. One of the maids opened the door for me as I went up to his room. I kept my poker face the whole time; I wasn’t in the mood to mess around with people.

 

I knocked on Jinyoung’s room as I heard things bumping into things inside. Does he also have someone over? Well, it doesn’t concern me that much. He opened the door as I looked around. It doesn’t seem like anyone was here so he probably just bump into things as being the clumsy person he is.

 

“Hey hyung,” he said. I just reply with a simple hi. I don’t know what has gotten into me but I just felt like I want to be away from everything. Just simply somewhere else away but then I also felt like I need someone to talk to. In all of my friends, I trust Jinyoung the most. It’s not like I trust the other 5 but I felt the most comfortable with him, after him would be Jackson.

 

“Hyung is there something wrong? You seem to have been thinking a lot.” Jinyoung frowned at me. I just lie on his bed and close my eyes, trying to block out everything. But when I did the scene from this morning with Jiyeon popped into my head. I groaned loudly.

 

“Hyung?” Jinyoung sat down on his bed, and I can tell that he was facing me but I didn’t felt like opening my eyes. “Jinyoung, I want to sleep for a while. Can you wake me up in an hour or two?” I said as I forced myself to sleep. “Arraso hyung, rest for now.” he got up and went somewhere.

 

No matter how much I forced myself to sleepy I can’t. I kept rolling around in Jinyoung’s bed. Oh Jiyeon was on my mind, and I can’t force her out of it. I am not supposed to be like this. I’m a kingka, she’s a nerd. There is no compatibility between us, but then the way my heart races. This is crazy. It was just because, she is nothing to me. Finally after much rolling around I fell asleep, somehow. At least she wasn’t on my mind anymore.

 


 

“Oppa buy me ice cream! I’m hungry!” Jiyeon said with an aegyo. I smiled at how cute she was.

 

“Aish my baby is hungry. So cute!” I pinch her cheeks lightly. I wouldn’t want to hurt her in anyways. She’s just too precious.

 

“Oppa pali!” she grabbed my hand and dragged me to the ice cream parlor. “What do you want to eat oppa?” she asked me. 

 

“Chocolate,” I simply answered. While she was ordering her ice cream I just stare at my beautiful girlfriend. There were light glowing around her, if I didn’t know I would have thought she’s an angel fallen from heaven.

 

Before I even know it she paid for the food as she handed me my ice cream. “Hey why did you pay? It’s supposed to be the man’s job not yours.” I said. “It’s ok oppa. You have paid so much already. It’s my turn now.” the way she smiled and said that made my heart races more.

 

“That’s why you’re my girlfriend or should I say future Mrs. Tuan.” I smirked at her. She blushed and lowered her head trying to cover her red face with her hair. So cute, how can I not love her.

 

I lifted her chin up and she was face to face with me. “Why are you looking down babe? It’s the truth. We’re going to get married and have our own family with cute little kids running around the house.” She blushed more, her face bright red.

 

“Hajima oppa,” she whined and pushed me away. I just laughed at her shyness. She’s is just so adorable I just want to hug her and keep her away from others.

 

“Baby I need to report you to the police,” I said as her eyes widened. “What are you saying oppa? I didn’t do anything against the law.”

 

“Because you my princess had stolen my heart and still haven’t given it back.” I said with a sweet smile on my face. Jiyeon blushes once again.

 

“So you want your heart back oppa?” she asked me while I shook my head no. “I can’t. It’s already locked up inside of you.” I hugged her waist pulling her closer to me. Her smell is so addictive.

 

I leaned down and peck her lips. Even her lips taste so sweet.

 

“Oppa what are you doing?! This is public!” she squealed cutely. As she try to push me again but nope. I held her waist tightly but softly.
 

“Oppa let go of me,” she try to struggled out. I just smile at how cute my girl was.

 

“I’ll let you go if you kiss me. Right here, right now.” I smile innocently while she glared at me. Even her glares are cute.

 

“I’m not going to do that oppa.” She said. “Can’t I do something else?” I shake my head no again. There is no way I’m going to let go of her.

 

“Fine meanie oppa,” she said as she cupped my face and tip toe since I’m taller than her. Her face leaning in closer and closer to mine and our lips touch…..

 

“Hyung, wake up. It’s already mid noon,” I heard someone said as that person shake me. I opened my eyes slowly seeing Jinyoung right in front of me. I frowned at how he woke me up. I was just having a good dream. Wait did I just say good dream? , I must be nuts. Now this girl is appearing in my dreams too. I shivered at how I acted in my dream. I was so damn cheesy and sweet; too much for my usual self.

 

“So do you mind telling me why you were here early in the morning, gone to sleep on my bed for more than 3 hours?” Jinyoung ask. He looked scary now even though I’m the hyung. But I slept for more than 3 hours? I looked at the clock on his wall, it was already 12 P.M. Guess I really had a good sleep then?

 

I just stare at Jinyoung not really wanting to answer his question. If it did, he would know about Jiyeon. If he did he might tell the other members, and who knows our reputation in school might drop. A kingka and a nerd in one house together. More impossible thing is I bully her at school for fun. Now what am I going to do? I should just act the same. I took deep breaths ignoring Jinyoung who was probably wanting an answer from me already.

 

“Hyung! Did you even hear what I just said?!” He said more like whining. This boy, like even aegyo works on me.

 

“I heard it. It was nothing, I just felt bored at home and just wanted to come over.” I said just covering up what really occurred. I don’t feel like talking to him about this. As much as I trust him, I’m the type to keep things to myself.

 

“If you say so then hyung,” he doesn’t seem to be convinced though. Well it’s not like I can do anything about it. He knows me inside out, since we’ve been friends like forever along with the others.

 

“Well if you don’t mind let’s go out to eat. Go out I want to change my clothes.” I said to him while he glared at me.

 

“Hyung you’re in MY HOUSE, in MY ROOM. You’re supposed to be the one to get out.” He emphasized on my house and my room and glared at me. I glared back at him. “I’m your HYUNG. Listen to what I say.”

 

He just mumbled something and went out, “Be quick, I need to change too hyung.” I nodded at him. When he went out I strip out of my clothes and change to the extra ones I brought just in case. I quickly changed into black jeans, a red shirt and put on the same black hoodie I wear before and went out. “I’m done now go change quickly. I’ll give you 5 minutes.” I said bossily to Jinyoung. Now I feel like I’m being myself.

 

He went in quickly and came out late with new clothes on. We both went out to my car as I drove to my favorite restaurant. During the drive we listen to the songs on the radio. Jinyoung wouldn’t stop bugging me; I thought he said he wouldn’t.

 

“Hyung tell me at least a brief of what happen! I’m your favorite dongsaeng plus best friend I know when you’re lying hyung.” Jinyoung went on and on about why I should tell him.

 

“Just shut up will you? I’ll tell you later when I feel like it. You’re giving me a head ache urgh!” I said annoyed. I came out of my house to feel better not to have a stupid best friend annoying the heck out of me.

 

“Fine but I’m not giving up yet hyung. I’ll make you tell me one day.” He grumpily said. Looks like I won! Mark – 1 Jinyoung – 0

 

Finally we arrived at the restaurant, and Jinyoung went in running like a kid. I just chuckle at how childish he looks. I went in coolly unlike him, and I spotted him already on the table looking at the menu. I sat down in the chair in front of me and just decided to order my usual. I’m a regular at this place so most workers already know me.

 

“Hello what would you like to order please,” I heard the waiter said with a smile. “I’ll have fried rice with chicken, chicken soup and ice tea.” I said as I handed him back my menu while Jinyoung order a lot of food; fried noodles, strawberry ice cream, ice coffee, kimbap, and some fried squid thanks.” I frowned at his order. I’m supposed to be paying and I’ll go bankrupt with all the food he ordered. Why am I even friends with this idiot in the first place?

 

The food arrived about ten minutes later. That’s why I love this restaurant; the food gets made quickly and is very delicious.

 

“I’ll eat well,” Jinyoung and I chorus together as we dig in our food. Well it was more like Jinyoung digging in since he’s the one who ordered a LOT. I just ate my food quietly savoring the heaven like taste in my mouth. Mmmmmmmm.

 

After treating out this beast, my wallet slimmed down. At least I still have my credit card. Well if I don’t use it much, it’ll last.

 

“Thanks for the food hyung. Now I feel like I’m going to burst.” I laughed at Jinyoung.

 

“No one ask you to eat that much food and thanks a lot for wasting my money,” I said with a sarcastic tone. This boy will always eat like no tomorrow, he wouldn’t even care if an elephant step on him as long as he have his food with him.

 

“Hyung I love you too.” Jinyoung made a heart with his hand and started doing weird aegyo. I’m way cuter than he is.

 

“Stop doing aegyo idiot. It doesn’t fits you.” I said coldly just because. HAHA.

 

“You know it’s cute hyung and you can’t deny it,” I laughed out loudly at his response. Like the hell I’ll ever think another boy is cute unless he’s a kid if not nope. I’m as straight as a ruler.

 

After driving him back home, I went back since I was feeling better. Then I spent the whole evening sleeping again until mom called me for dinner.

 


Author’s Note – Helloooooo everyone! :) It’s been a long time right? Keke. How are you guys? Good? Not so good? Well I’m not actually having fun right now. I have a test on Thursday and I don’t think I’m ready yet T^T Comments please! I need inspiration! My brain is going on a troll thanks to school. Can’t believe that I’m going to be a high school student next year and 4 more years after this I’m off to college. This is too much for me to take in right now T^T This author is currently going crazy *pouts* WUVVV YOU ALL WHO COMMENT AND I WILL WUVVV YOU GUYS MORE IF YOU COMMENT SO PLEASE DO ^^ Sorry for ranting hehe