Chapter 8

I'm Living With WHO?!

Mark’s POV

 

This morning, I went to school with Jiyeon. Well I had to force her since mom will kill me if she knew that Jiyeon didn’t go to school with me. I was annoyed by the fact that she seems to kind of ignore me. She should be thankful for what I did last night for her. Wait what am I even saying? That potato head fell asleep and probably don’t know what happened.

 

It was time for the first class but then Jiyeon wasn’t at her seat. She was never late to class before, and she doesn’t seem to be the type of person to skip unlike me. Then I also notice that her friends weren’t in class either. Did they skip all together? Why am I even caring? I return my focus back on our sonsaengnim at the front as he was blabbering about some chemicals and stuff. This is boring, why do we even need Science in the morning? I just laid my head and try to fall asleep. The teacher wouldn’t care; my parents sponsored half of the school. I have the every right to do whatever I want in this school. That doesn’t mean I like to rebel and go against the rules. I just get to break some of the lighter rules and get away with it. It’s not like I’m personally destroying the school or bring bad image to it.

 

I guess I did fell asleep for pretty long. I woke up exactly at lunch time when I heard the shuffling of the student’s feet and the screeching of the chairs. I sat up straight and stretched. My hand was kind of numb considering how long I use it as my pillow. Then I felt a poke on my back and turn around to see Jinyoung. I forget he sits behind me.

 

“Hey hyung are you ok? You just slept through half of the school time. How about some lunch? My treat,” he smiles at me. That’s why he is my best friend. He knows me from everything action I do. “I’m fine Jinyoung-ah. And sure thanks for treating me.” As we were walking to the cafeteria, we bumped into Miss A.

 

“Mark oppa! Jr. oppa!” Suzy screamed as she jumped on me and hugged me tight. I just sigh and push her gently off me. She seemed surprised as I would usually comment some flirty or cheesy line back to her.

 

“Oppa!” she whined as she cling to my arm and pull me leaving Jinyoungie alone with the other three girls. I look back at him as he seem kind of trouble. Man I hate to do this right now but I have to.

 

I stopped Suzy as I held her hands as I lean down to her face. “Babe I need to talk to Jinyoung today. How about we have a date after school tomorrow with me to make it up for this?” I smirked at her, as I lean in more letting the tip of our noses touch.

 

“Sure oppa!” she blushes as she said. I lean in more, and she closed her eyes thinking I was going to kiss her but nope. As much as I like to flirt sometimes I don’t kiss strangers or girls. I turn my head around and whispered into her ears, “Can you tell your friends to go with you? Thanks.” I kissed her cheeks as I turn back around to Jinyoung. I need to wash my mouth after this. Eww I just kissed a random girl’s cheek. Well not really random but you know what I mean.

 

“Hey Jinyoung let’s go.” I said as I walked away and heard him running after me. It was only until we were far enough from them that I stopped and grinned at him.

 

“Jinyoungie got all the girls eh?” I said in an annoying manner. He obviously frowned at my comment as I just laughed at him. He’s the motherly figure of the group and of course he still had zero interest in girls.

 

“I hate you hyung. By the way what did you say to Suzy to make her stop?” he said in curiosity. Of course i just smirked at him. I have my ways; I can’t play around girls if I have a soft heart. I mean it when you become a kingka, you can’t be so nice to girls or they’ll just throw themselves on you. Maybe not all the girls but you know some of them.

 

 Then I remember what I said to Suzy and groaned. There is no way I want to go on a date with someone clinging onto me like no tomorrow and not letting go. I smack my own forehead. I should have just bang my head against the wall and forget about everything that happened today.

 

“Oh man. Just kill me before tomorrow,” Jinyoung give me a confused look. “What did you say to her hyung? Pali tell me!” he said with a whine. I just want to kill myself. Why did I say that to her? Oh my ing god man!

 

“I just said I would go out on a date with her after school tomorrow. It’s all because of you Jinyoung! If only if you didn’t need me to get away from them I could have not done that. You own me this!” I said as I hit his head lightly. Even if I’m frustrated I can’t hurt my friend can I?

 

“Awwwww I’m very touch hyung! You would go on a date with a girl that annoying as her just to save me?” Jinyoung had smug face and was currently hugging me and making kissing noises. “I love you hyung!” he said as he give me a big smooch on the cheek. I glared at him knowing he did that on purpose since he was just playing around.

 

“OH MY GOD! MY INNOCENT EYES! WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST WITNESSED!” we both heard a voice said as we turn around and saw Bambam with his hands covering his eyes. Oh ! What if he misunderstands us? I can’t have rumors going around saying Jinyoung and I am gay! That would cause chaos between the fan girls.

 

“Bammie! What you just saw isn’t true. Jinyoung was just playing around since I saved him from Miss A!” I said quickly trying to solve this case. Then Bambam put his hand down and had a suspicious face as if

he was inspecting us.

 

“Can I really trust you hyungs? I mean both you guys don’t have a girlfriend and are probably dating each other.” Bambam just shrugged off the fact that he just call us gays. Wow what kind of friend we have here, totally amazed by his attitude.

 

“Thank you Bambam for in directly calling us gays. Sorry but I do like girls unlike you who’s probably going to end up with some feminine boy.” I stuck out my tongue at him and just walked away. The look on his face was priceless though. Nice going Mark! I patted myself on my shoulder in my mind. I just let my legs take me to whatever kind of place and I ended up in this room. I never knew we had a room like this. I opened the door and saw four people dead asleep on the couch.

 

I went in closer and saw, wait is that Jiyeon?! That girl! I was worried for her since she didn’t come to class. Wait did I just say worried?! What the heck is happening to me? The other three were her close or as I could say best friends. Then I saw who she was sleeping on. That dude friend of hers who look extremely not so manly. (A/N – I’m not insulting him. FYI Sungjong is my bias from Infinite since he’s so cute.)

 

Why is she on his lap? That , he stole my girl! My girl? MY GIRL?! The is wrong with me? My mind is being a and it’s all messed up as . I hate myself. Before any of them wake up I was going to go out when I heard someone say, “I love you Jongie.” I turn around and saw it was Jiyeon. I love you? Who is she dreaming about? Another boy? Her parents? Her ex? But she never dated before from what I know. Don’t tell me it’s Sungjong?! He’s the only boy that she knows with the syllable “jong” in it.  I gritted my teeth.

 

SHE’S MINE! AND I WILL HAVE WHAT’S MINE!!

 


 

Jiyeon’s POV

 

I was currently dreaming about my old puppy Jongie. Yes he was named after Sungjong since he was the one who give it to me as my birthday present but well the puppy died years later. In the dream I was cuddling with Jongie and was cooing at how cute he is. “I love you Jongie,” I said to my puppy. He was so cute rolling around my bed with his tongue hanging out and was panting after a long time of him playing with his toys.

 

“You’re a good boy aren’t chu?” I was tickling behind his ears with my fingers softly afraid I would hurt him. He’s only a puppy meaning he’s very young and can get hurt easily. I was happy that day so much. Then I decided to go for a walk with him. Doesn’t hurt right? Plus he needs the exercise to get stronger. I put Jongie on a leash but before I let him out of the house I went out first and set my hand down on the pavement for 10 seconds. It wasn’t hot meaning it wouldn’t be hot for Jongie too. This is a thing you must always remember to do before taking your dogs out for a walk. Place your hand down on the pavement and if it’s too hot, it’s too hot to walk your dog or puppy too.

 

I took Jongie on a leash and went out walking. I was a peaceful day; the sun is shining, the air wasn’t too hot nor cold, and it was just perfect. I slowly led Jongie to the park near our house. Since it was a Sunday, the park will fill with families, kids, and lots of couples. Not that I’m jealous. I’m currently waiting for the right guy to appear in my life and currently there’s none.

 

Plus how can I be lonely when I have Jongie by my side. This adorable puppy is enough for me. Then slowly Jongie started to run and I had to chase him. It was quite fun but also tiring considering on how much exercise meaning none. I’m a lazy bone and only cared when it comes to study but that doesn’t make me a nerd. I mean well I have glasses and stuff but who cares? I’m who I am and they can do nothing about it. I have my dream and I want to let it happen.

 

Finally Jongie stopped when we arrived at a small playground and he just trotted along. I was still catching my breath, and took out some tissue from my shorts pocket and wiped my face with it. Thank god it was that much or I’ll look like i got hit by a tornado or something. But then, I could have never gotten mad at Jongie. He was way too adorable for that. I just sat down and let the leash go letting Jongie run around freely since I was too tired to follow him but he was still in my sight making sure he doesn’t get stolen or hurt.

 

I was enjoying the moment of the peacefulness in the park when…

 

“OH JIYEON WAKE UP! IT’S ALREADY LUNCH TIME!” someone yelled as I groaned. I want to sleep more! I don’t care if I seem lazy because I am! And I’m proud of it!

 

“I swear Jiyeon if you don’t get up in the count of 3 or I will kick your all the way to the sun!” that’s totally Minji. Aish why?! I NEED MORE SLEEP! I turn my head around and sink my head more in, WHAT IS THIS THING?!

 

I quickly got up and screamed making the two other girls in the room scream too. Then I notice that I fell asleep on Sungjong’s lap so it must have been him that I sink my head. OMFG!

 

I give an embarrass look to Sungjong as he frowned at me. Hehe, blame my forgetfulness. I’m so stupid, but then that’s natural. He just shook his head at me and laughed making me laugh as well. And not much longer the other two started laughing too. This is too stupid. I sat down back again and started to tickle him.

 

“Y-yah Oh J-Jiyeon h-hajima,” he shrieked with his girly high voice as I continue to tickle him. It’s always fun to torture the eldest isn’t it? I l give a look to the other girls as they jumped on the couch and started to poke his sides too.

 

Finally after ten minutes we stopped. I high fived the Minji and Sura as Sungjong was shooting us glares. We just “innocently” smiled back at him with peace signs.

 

“I’m hungry now,” I rubbed my stomach and pouted. “Let’s go eat!” I cheerfully said as I grabbed Sungjong and skipped to the cafeteria. I need to eat my off. I had waste the last of my energy tickling Jongie. Even though the other two always fight, they’re the close best friends between us. Technically we all are but it’s hard to explain.

 

I happily entered the cafeteria and went to get my lunch. It’s my favorite spicy fried rice with cheese! (A/N – In case you don’t know you can actually get those in Korean restaurants. If not then, I don’t know because it’s available in my country.) Of course I didn’t forget my chocolate milk to drink after wards and of course some kimchi too. HEAVEN HEAVEN HEAVEN HEAVEN!

 

I sat down at our usual table right as I waited for the other three to arrive. I devour my lunch making my cheeks looks like a chipmunk’s but I don’t care. Food is the most important thing now. I’m hungry as hell after crying and then sleeping like a pig. I just kept eating and eating, well can you blame one hungry lady?

 

Then I felt someone poke my head, not hardly but gently. I thought it was probably Sungjong since he’s the only one that would tease me knowing that the other two would be bickering 24/7. When I look back it was someone who I would have never expected to be. It was one and only

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

Bambam?!!!!!

 


 

Author’s Note – Heyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! How was this update? Did you guys enjoy it? Hehe ~ I only update because I love you guys (Just kidding XD). I love you guys for always supporting this small fic of mine. I won’t disappoint you guys <3 *shower you guys with unwanted kisses*