Chapter 4

I'm Living With WHO?!

Jiyeon’s POV

 

Today was my first day at the Tuans’ household. I admit even though I may not have a good relationship with their son auntie Tuan is just so nice. I woke up early as usual and wash myself up. Since I’m gonna live here for one year so might as well get comfortable so I put on some shorts that were half way through my thigh and some big white shirt I owned. I tied my hair up into a pony tail and put on my glasses. I don’t really need them; only for reading but I just wore it.

 

I went down as I saw both auntie and uncle were already eating breakfast. I sat down in a sit as I greeted them good morning. Today breakfast was pancakes with whip cream and strawberries on top. So delicious! I gobbled down on my breakfast since I was really hungry.

 

Then Mark came into the room, and he sat down and also gobbled up the breakfast. I guess he’s going somewhere considering on how he was dress up well. Auntie Tuan was asking him if he was going somewhere and he just nodded and said he was going out with his friends. Auntie also asked him to take me with him but he disagreed. Obviously he doesn’t want to be with me and also vice versa. He gave me a look that said “you better say no” and of course I said no.  I don’t wish to be with a stuck up brat either so I made up an excuse about meeting my friends later which is so not true.

 

After breakfast and Mark already had left, I went to my room and sat down finding some school work that I need to finish and of course, also the ones from the four girls call Miss A. I mean they made me do like most of their work, which is one of the reasons why I can’t sleep early at night since I have to finish homework for myself and the four of them. No offense to them but if they’re not there to learn at school, why the heck are they are for? To flirt with GOT7? It’s mainly true anyways, so yeah.

 

A few hours later I’m done with all the work I had to do so I decided to take a small nap. I quickly gave my alarm for 2 hours later and went to sleep.

 

 

“Babe!” I felt someone shaking my body as I try to cover myself with the blanket. It doesn’t works. That someone pull the blanket off me.

“Baby girl, get up or we’re both going to be late for work. We have to send our HyunJun to the school too.

 

I felt someone kissing my cheeks softly, but I turn my head away. I was too sleepy to care about anything.

 

“Go away,” I muttered as my eyes were still closed. I was too lazy to get up.

 

“Jiyeon Tuan, you’re going to get up or I’m going to tickle you.” Wait Jiyeon TUAN?! I open my eyes harshly to see Mark was on top of me.

 

“Finally you’re awake. Now give me my morning kiss then you can go wash up.” Mark said cutely. I was frozen; I didn’t know what to do.

 

I just lay there until he pouted and lean forward inches away from my own face.

 

“My wifey doesn’t want to give me a kiss so I got to get it myself.” He lean closer and closer and then right before our lips touch…

 

 

BAMMM!!! I fell off the bed and woke up. The dream was so weird. Mark and I married and have a baby boy? This is seriously ridiculous. I could never imagine my whole life with him. It’s as weird as hell.

 

I got up and unlock my phone. It was just minutes before my alarm would go off so I just turn it off and was almost going back to sleep since I was freaking tired as hell but someone knocked on my door. I went and open it, auntie Tuan was there with a big smile on her face.

 

“Do you want to see the childhood pictures of Mark?” she said excitedly. I couldn’t say no because number one it’ll be rude and two who knows if Mark did anything embarrassing in his past. Maybe I can blackmail him with it later.

 

“Sure,” was I said before auntie dragged me like sack of potatoes, no really, down on the living room where there was a stack of photo albums. I sat down beside auntie as she took an album and started explaining about each photo.

 

I can’t believe I’m saying this but wow, Mark looked so cute when he was young but not he’s a total jerk. I even feel weird to compliment him, that how much I’m annoyed by his existence. He’s just so urgh, annoying as hell!

 

 Auntie allowed me to go through the albums by myself so I did. To be honest this wasn’t boring at all. My mom and dad also kept photo albums like this at home. Like from the beginning of them dating, marriage and me being born.

 

As I was looking through the photos I stop at a picture. It was a girl? But all I know was Mark was the only child from the Tuan’s family. (A/N – I know Mark’s not the only child but pretend that he is in the story.) I poked auntie as I pointed at the picture.

 

“Auntie who is this? She looks so cute.” I kinda squealed because I seriously love cute kids. They’re just adorable but back to the story.

 

“Jiyeonie, it’s ok if I call you that right? That’s Mark. It was on his 5th birthday when I decided to dress him up as a girl. He’s very cute right?” Auntie smiled at me. The girl is Mark?! Totally unbelieveable! He looks like a girl here like just wow. As I thought, there would be something embarrassing!

 

I took out my phone quickly and snap a picture of the photo. The blackmail idea is on. *evil laughs*

 

Auntie just laughed at what I did. I just smile at her. I feel really comfortable with auntie; she’s like another mom of mine. That afternoon, we laugh, ate, and do stuff together. It was a fun day for me.

 

It was around evening when we both heard the front door open and Mark came in. He looked like he went some shopping considering the bags in his hands. Did he dye his hair?! He looks hot! Wait, did I just say he’s hot? I slapped my cheeks lightly.

 

“I’m home,” he said. He was about to upstairs, probably to his room when auntie Tuan squealed. I looked at her surprised. She totally sound like those girls from school, but she’s not like them in another way.

 

“Omo! What did you do to your hair?!” Auntie squealed more. Mark was staring at her like she’s weird or something. I just sat there in silence. There’s nothing I could say or do anything.

 

“Umm, I dye it?” I tried to stifle my laugh because he sounded so awkward. And auntie squealed more.

 

“You look so handsome! Right Jiyeon-ah?” Auntie asked me as I just nodded in reply. There’s no way I’m saying that jerk is handsome. I’d rather eat veggies for life, but that’s also hell. Just leave it.

 

Mark was staring at me afterwards so I just ignore him and went through the album on my lap. It was right when auntie was being married to uncle. And yes, I’ve gone through all the albums of Mark when he was still a baby up to middle school.

 

“MOM ARE YOU SHOWING PEOPLE MY CHILDHOOD PHOTOS AGAIN?!!” Mark yelled, scaring the out of me. I maybe a nerd but that doesn’t mean I don’t curse. He scared me, I even jotted in shock.

 

Oh I get it now. He was scare I would find out about him wearing his pretty little dress. Auntie was just smiling awkwardly. This is funny though.

 

“What?! They’re cute, right Jiyeon-ah.” Auntie said.

 

“They are very cute auntie, especially the one when Mark has the dress on.” I said as I turn to Mark and smirked at him. Now I have you wrapped around my little finger. You will obey me now. Wait, that just sounds so creepy. I may or may not blackmail him later with the photo.

 

Mark look like he’s in terrible shock. Of course he should be. I have that one picture that could be the talk at school for days.

 

“You were so cute Marky.” I commented. I mean it but I don’t think he like the thought of that because he glared at me. This is not school, I’m not scare of him so I glared back.

 

“Whatever mom, I’m going to my room. Call me when you need me,” Mark said as he literally ran up the stairs to his room. I looked and auntie and she was also looking at me. For no reason we both burst giggling.

 

“You know Jiyeonie, Mark is always so embarrass when I show people his girly side. But it was cute right?” auntie asked me. I don’t have to lie in front of her.

 

“It is cute auntie. I wish I had a brother so I could have done that to him. Too bad I’m the only child.” I said. I was kind of sad because I don’t have the same life as other people who had siblings. I’m the only child in the family, which means I will be taking over my dad’s company. Well, I’ve been learning to do that anyways.

 

“Don’t be sad now. I’m also your mom, well not really but you’re my best friend’s daughter s also my daughter.” I smiled at auntie’s words. She is really a nice person, unlike her son. Auntie pulled me in a hug and I accept it. Her warmth is like a mom’s.

 

We chatted for a few more minutes until I was a bit sleepy and still have some work I wanted to do so I said good night to auntie and went up to my temporary room for one year. I wash myself and put on an oversized black shirt with some shorts I found and of course I didn’t forge my glasses.

 

I was working until I don’t even remember the time. I was getting a bit sleepy but I need to stay up so I went down to the kitchen to make some coffee for myself. Apparently Mark was also down here drinking water.

 

“Hey Marky boy,” I called out to him. I thought maybe he notice me in the room but choose to ignore me but I was wrong. He started choking from the water. I scared him and of course I went straight to him and rubbed his back. I feel really sorry because I didn’t mean to scare him. I just wanted to tease because I felt bored. I maybe a nerd but that doesn’t mean I’m going to be scare of people easily.

 

“I’m sorry I scare you,” I said gently.  I still have a heart, unlike others. He stopped coughing after a while and looked up.

 

“What are you doing here?” was the first thing he said. Obviously I needed something duh. But I say it out loud of course, or he’ll bully more at school.

 

“I’m sorry; I was just working on some school work and came down here to get some coffee to stay awake.” I said to him. Mark stared at me in disbelief; I don’t know what’s going on in his mind though. Not that I care.

 

“Get your coffee then, I’m going to sleep.” He said to me as he left. I don’t know what’s going on in me but without me knowing my mouth let out the words, “Good night Marky, you look very pretty in that dress.” I saw him stiffen for a few seconds but went on. After he went off I hit myself on my forehead several times.

 

“Pabo Jiyeon! What if he bullies you more when you’re at school? I’m such a pabo!” I mumbled as I made some coffee. Of course not with the real coffee beans and bending them just some instant coffee package I saw from the cupboard.

 

After making my coffee I went up to my room to do more work. I wasn’t sleepy even though it’s already past midnight. Guess I took the nap too long. I just kept doing work to keep up with my boredom. It’s not like in a snap of a finger you’re no longer bored. I guess I work for like an hour before I can feel my eyelids dropping. Finally! I quickly jumped on my bed, took off my glasses and placed him on the table beside my bed and snuggled to my stuff toy which is a teddy bear I brought from. Well if I’m going to be here for a year might as well be comfortable, plus I can’t sleep without this bear.

 

I fell asleep as soon as my head hit my pillow. Before falling asleep I wish I don’t have eye bags the next morning. Then I fell into deep sleep.

 


 

Author’s POV

 

The next morning Jiyeon was still in her bed all over the place. Her shirt was lifted up a bit to show her stomach and she had kicked off her pillow during the night and her cover was not even on her body. She was shivering, cold because it was pouring outside.

 

Then her door opened and a person walked in. This person was sent to wake her up since it’s already past breakfast time but she still wasn’t up. This person was no other than Mark. He looked disgust at first considering on how this girl was sleeping. Well he’s too stupid to notice that not all girls are perfect.

 

I’m not stupid author-nim!

 

Shut up it’s my story; I write what I want to!

 

Back to the story Mark picked up the pillow on the floor and chucks it at Jiyeon was still sleeping. She mumbled something and turn around and went back to sleep, the turning cause her shirt to rise higher as it was showing her whole stomach.

 

Mark’s eyes widened at the sight in front of him. I can’t even believe that I actually listened to mom to wake her up. Is she even a girl? Unbelievable!

 

He walked slowly to her as he shook her softly to wake her up. “Yah Oh Jiyeon wake up!” But of course Jiyeon doesn’t even move a muscle to his voice. Mark was unknowing hovering above her while he tried to wake her up. Wrong move.

 

Jiyeon was feeling cold as she felt warmth coming from above her. Without her conscience she pulled this warmth to her body snuggling to it closely. After feeling warmer, she went back to sleep.

 

Mark was a statue, he can’t believe that the school’s nerd was hugging him closely, her face buried at his chest, her arms hugging his waist.

 

He wanted to move away but when he looked down to Jiyeon he softened. She was sleeping there right at his chest looking like an angel. His heart beat fasten just by it.

 

Has she always been this pretty? Maybe it’s because of those glasses she wears.  Mark brought his hand up and put a lose strand of hair behind her ear as he kept staring at her face. (A/N – Creepy) His hand cups her face as he leaned in a bit closer as he traced her features with his eyes and after a while it landed on her lips.

 

Without him knowing he leaned in a bit closer but suddenly Jiyeon’s eyes opened, and her eyes widened. She stared at Mark after a few seconds and gaining back her conscience she screamed as she kicked him off her bed.

 

“GET OUT!! NOW!!”

 

 

 


Author's Note - HELLOOO!! ^^ This is gonna be the last update for quite a time. I have to go back to school next week Monday!!! T^T Poor me and I'm in the same class with some people that let's just say I don't enjoy being with... My life is in disaster and I don’t think I’m gonna love my 8th grade life. 99% of my friends are in the other class except one! WAHHH!! I think I could cry a river! Anyways please comment, subscribe and upvote! :) They are LOVED!! TILL THE NEXT UPDATE BYE!! I WUVV YOU ALL <3 <3 <3