Chapter 10

I'm Living With WHO?!

Author’s POV

 

Right after Jiyeon has texted Mrs. Tuan and said that she would be home a bit late because she went out with her friends to the mall. Luck was on Jiyeon’s side because Mrs. Tuan has agreed but said she have to be home before nine. Jiyeon was of course very happy since it’s been a long time since the whole squad has went out to shop since Sungjong has always complained that the girls takes too long and he can’t wait for them.

 

The first thing they did when they arrived at the mall was, they went to the food court and decided to eat so they can have lots of energy while shopping. As usual they all ate deliciously as they slurped up all the cold noodles they have ordered along with some kimchi.

 

They spent about thirty minutes there as they ate and tell jokes. It was a fun time for all of them. But now the torture for Sungjong has just started when they made him paid the bill saying it was his job as the eldest. He couldn’t’ complain because it was three against one so he gave in. Now the three girls have hook each of their arms together as skipped to the clothing store with Sungjong shaking his head at how childish those three girls looked.

 

The girls went in the store and started to look around, and of course Sungjong also started to look for things his style too. After looking around for a while, Jiyeon spotted a yellow hoodie with pink and blue rings on it. Somehow it caught her eyes, and she decided to buy it. She looked around for more stuff and finally the items she bought were the yellow hoodie, a red beanie, another gray hoodie, and a red scarf. (A/N – Please ignore the red and gray colors. I’m obsessed)

 


 

Jiyeon’s POV

 

It was nearly 7 PM when we all finished shopping. I know we shopped for nearly three hours but I was worth it. It’s been so long since I have this fun with my friends since we are usually busy with school work and our activities clubs.

 

“Bye Jiyeonie. See you tomorrow.” Minji said as she waved at me happily and childishly as she dragged a grumpy Sura away since they basically live next to each other leaving me with Sungjong. He just shrugged at me, and took some of the bags from my hands and started to walk to the bus stop.

 

“Guess I’m going to take you home.” He said while we were walking. I grinned at him and patted his head while I give him all of my bags and walked in front like a boss. I heard him groan and said something about kids not giving him the respect he needs as being the oldest. I chuckled when I heard this. It’s true that me and the two others always and ask him to do stuff for us since he’s the only male plus the oldest in the group.

 

We waited for like five minutes for the bus to arrive. Then we went off to the Tuan’s mansion. I know I will be missing dinner because it’s already kind of late but I’ll be fine. I just need to eat some cup noodles later when I get hungry then. It’ll be great.

 

The drive to the bus stop near the Tuans’ mansion took about twenty minutes. Then we started walking while making jokes at each other to make the atmosphere livelier. I was laughing hard at how Sungjong was making faces at me.

 

“Stop it Jongie! I’m dying of laughter here!” I said as I hit his shoulder while still trying to control my laughter but I couldn’t help it when he still made those weird faces at me. (A/N – You’re allowed to imagine all those weird faces :) )

 

“I guess we are here,” he said as he handed me my bags that he was carrying all along. I smiled at him and hugged him goodbye. I waved to him as I entered the house.

 

When I knocked on the door to open, I didn’t expected to be this person; Mark Tuan. He was leaning against the wall and was glaring at me. What’s up with him? I didn’t even do anything this time. I just glance at him once then I silently took off my shoes obviously don’t want to start any conversation with him.

 

“Well, well look whose back home,” I glared at how he was speaking at me. Even my parents never use that tone on me.

 

“What do you want Mark? I’m tired.” I just said quietly clearing not want to start this fight of his. I mean I am old enough. Plus it’s not even late. It’s only 8:32 PM for god’s sake. I’m still alive back home aren’t I so why is he caring?

 

“I’m not supposed to care when you came back home only half an hour before night at night. And especially when a boy sent you back home? If you’re going to be like this why do you even come back in the first place. Just go out and flirt with those boys.” He said. I felt my eyes tearing up from anger. He doesn’t even know anything and claim that I was flirting with boys.

 

“As if I want to be here in the first place, if I could I want to stay the farthest away from you. Why are you even caring if I’m flirting with boys or not? You should not even be wasting your time on me.” I managed to say without choking on my words.

 

“Is this how your parents taught you to be? To be a and come back home late?” that’s it!  I had enough of his nonsense.

 

“Shut the up you bastard. You can insult all you want to me but don’t bring my parents into this. You have no right to. Plus why do you even care if I’m a ? There’s nothing between you and me. Please remember I’m only living here only because of my parents. Don’t talk to me as if I’m the one who forced them to leave me here. I rather be on the streets than live here with you. Just please ignore me for the whole year I’m going to live here. It’ll be gone in a flash and then we can both go back to our own lives not even caring about each other existence. We aren’t friends. We’re only a mere of classmates so don’t cross your line Mark Tuan-sshi.” I said as I felt a tear fell down my face. I quickly wiped it away not wanting to cry in front of this jerk.

 

“Good night Mark-sshi.” I said as I rushed up to room. now I hate the fact that our rooms are right next to each other.

 

I set my bags on the floor next to my bed as I silently started to cry. I keep telling myself it’s not worth it to cry over his words but then tears just kept streaming down my face. I want to get out of this house. Yes I’ve decided to go live with Minji for a week. I’m telling Aunty tomorrow. I just want to get out of this house of suffocation. I don’t think I’ll last for a whole year of living here.

 

Mom and dad I miss you…………

 


 

Mark’s POV

 

I went too far on that. I just got so mad when I saw her hug her friend. It’s already so late for a girl to come back home at this time. Even I don’t stay out late. I never really meant to hurt her or anything. It’s just I was worried that something might have happen because she didn’t came back home after school. I was just so mad when I thought she went out with that kid.

 

I ruffled my hair very angry at myself. This isn’t how I want this to work out. I need to apologize to her tomorrow, the first thing in the morning. I really went too far on her. I feel so bad now. My heart ached when that tear streamed down her face. She looked so vulnerable back then. I remembered how she looked at me full of hatred. I really hurt her.

 

I then fell asleep with guilt running through my veins. I woke up early this morning, and got ready for school. I knew I had to say sorry today for sure if not I don’t know what will happen.

 

When I got downstairs I saw mom getting breakfast ready. I smiled when I see my mom all cheerful and of course dad was there too already. I have always said that I want my marriage life to be like my parent’s. They have been together since high school till today. I’m always amazed by how long they had last together. It’s been so long already.

 

“Oh you’re already awake Mark? Good morning my baby.” My mom said and I greeted her back. I sat down on my seat but then I notice Jiyeon wasn’t awake just yet.

 

“Mark, do you mind go waking Jiyeon up? I don’t want her to be late for school.” mom smiled at me. I didn’t know it would be this fast. I just nodded as I got up from my seat and went upstairs.

 

I stopped right in front of Jiyeon’s room. I took deep breaths in as I felt a bit of fear running through me. What if she doesn’t accept my apology?

 

I slightly raised my hand to knock on her door but it opened before I had the chance to. I look down and saw Jiyeon. Wait is that her eyes all red. I bit my lips knowing that she has been crying.

 

“Move.” I heard her say as I was still frozen there. Then I heard her sigh as she just walked past me as she headed downstairs. I groaned at myself for being stupid. That was a chance to say I was sorry.

 

I follow her back down to her kitchen. She sat down on her seat and I sat down on mine. I was slightly uncomfortable because she was obviously ignoring me and both my parents could sense that something happened to her. I just ate my breakfast since the atmosphere has become slightly award and quiet since Jiyeon came in.

 

I saw her quickly eating her breakfast without a word. I can see mom was giving glances at her before finally deciding to speak.

 

“Jiyeonie, is there something wrong? Did you cry last night.” My mom was totally worried about her. I can just tell from her tone. During the last few days Jiyeon has been with us, I can see that my mom is very fond of her. If only she knew that I was the one who caused her all those tears, I’m sure I’ll be grounded for the rest of my life.

 

“It’s fine Aunty. I just watch some sad movies last night and missed mom and dad. That’s all.” Why is she trying to fake a smile? I really need to apologize to her for sure. I don’t want to stay with the guilt in me. I’ll say sorry when we get to school, at lunch maybe. Not maybe, it’s a yes. I better not mess up on my apology.

 

“Awwwww you poor baby; next time come to aunty ok? Don’t cry by yourself.” My mom sound sad and worry at the same time. I now feel bad. I never really knew mom would get so attach to her easily. Mom has always wanted to have a daughter. I mean it wasn’t my fault I’m not a girl. Mom was still happy when I was born. She wanted a daughter because she only had two brothers as her siblings; basically she barely had ay females’ people who were close to her except her friends. Now that Jiyeon is here with us, she probably had considered her as her daughter. 

 

After we had our breakfast we had to go to school. Just like yesterday mom told Jiyeon to go with the car, which she did listened to. I feel that she didn’t want to talk back or anything or maybe am too tired. I hated the silence in the car. Even the driver ahjusshi could feel that something happened between me and Jiyeon. He kept looking back at us in the back rear mirror.

 

Right at the place yesterday Jiyeon said, “Please stop here ahjusshi.” And he stopped the car. She just went out and walked away to school.

 

“Young master did you two had a fight?” I heard the ahjusshi said to me. I just shook my head afraid that the words might get to my mom. I can feel that he didn’t believe me with his look but I’m thankful that he did stop talking about it.

 

Then he stopped the car when we got to school. I got out after taking my backpack. As usual I see all those different groups of people who always hang out by each other. Of course I also see GOT7 around the corner. They waved at me and I waved back. Then I also saw Jiyeon with her three friends. They look worry and then started to pull her into a group hug. After hearing the warning bell ring they just went off to their class of course but then separated because Minji and Jiyeon had one class while the other two had a different one.

 

Jinyoung tap on my shoulder and told me that we should get going if we don’t want to be late for class. I nodded as we went to our class. Even during the class time there was only one thing on my mind

 

How am I going to apologize to Jiyeon?

 


 

Jiyeon’s POV

 

I was too mad and sad with myself and my life. Why is it that my parents had to leave me with the Tuans? I mean they could have any other friends too and my friends are also available but why the Tuans? When I arrived to school my friends came to me since usually they are the ones to arrive early than me. I know that they were worry over their looks. I wasn’t in the best mood today. We then had to leave since school was starting and I went off with Minji to class.

 

“Sometime happen last night? You know we are always here for you to tell us anything.” She said in a soft voice. I knew I can always count of every one of my friends. I gave her a weak smile.

 

“Minji-ah, do you mind if I stay over at your place for a week? I mean you don’t have to say yes; only if it’s ok with you.” I was hoping if I can get a yes from her. A week away from him would do some good. I just want our lives to go back to normal before we even interact with each other. I’m not needed in his life and neither is his to mine.

 

“So something did happen. Sure why not? I mean my parents are also out for the week and I’m all lonely at home. It’ll be nice to have some company.” Minji grinned at me and I let out a smile of gratitude. I knew I can always count on her.

 

“Thanks Minji. I’ll come after packing for my needs after school.” I said. She linked her arm with mine and started to skip toward our classroom. When we arrived we sat at our seats which were by each other. This class had no seating chart so we are free to sit where ever we want to which I’m happy for. I don’t want to sit next to any stranger for a whole quarter*. (A/N – If you don’t understand this term read the author note at the end. Thanks ^^)

 

“Listen up everyone! We will be starting a new project. Since this is literature class and I know what each of you are capable of so I expect the best from you. This project will be in groups of four. Now before you guys started going crazy over who you’re going to do the project with I’m telling you I have the groups already arranged. It’s right here in my hands. Since this class has both twelve boys and girls, each group will have two boys and two girls,” Mr. Nam raised his hand holding a folder. Everyone started to whine since the group of friends will now be broken. I do wish I’m in the same group with Minji. I’ll die if I’m not with her.

 

“First group will be Jaebum, Jinyoung, Mina, and Hana. Second group is Hani, Sungmi, Seungcheol and Junghan. Third group is Dahyun, Momo, Joshua and Jun. Fourth group will be Mingyu, Wonwoo, Sana, and Nayeon. Fifth group will be Suzy, Min, Seungkwan, and Jihoon.” I heard the two girls groan as the class snicker. Seungkwan is one of the troublemakers and Jihoon is a Satan ready to kill anyone. Good luck to Suzy and Min. Nah I’m kidding, hope they suffer. I’m totally befriending Jihoon and Seungkwan later. *insert evil laugh*

 

“Quiet down class!” Mr. Nam boomed and the class immediately turns quiet. “Next group would be Soonyoung, Minghao, Tzuyu, and Jihyo. The seventh group will be Hansol, Chan, Jeongyeon, and Chaeyoung. The final group will be Jiyeon, Minji, Mark, and Seokmin.”

 

I get out a happy sigh when I heard Minji was with me even though Mark is with me, I’m sure he won’t be able to order me around and stuff because my friend and another guy in our class is with us. I’ve never been really into socializing because I’m not good at making new friends. My friends were the ones who befriended me; I’m not good at becoming friends with new people. I guess it’s my time to get out of my comfort zone.

 

“Now gather up with your groups and I’ll talk about the project.” Mr. Nam said. Since Minji and I were the ones sitting together so the other members of our group came to us.

 

“Hello nice to meet you guys I’m Seokmin but you can call me DK or Dokyeom.” Seokmin said with a happy smile. I like this dude. Wait not in that way but he seems like a nice person.

 

“About the project I’m assigning you guys one of William Shakespeare’s poems. You will have to tell what the poems are about and you also need to act it out or have a video ready if you don’t want to do it in class. I’ll be giving you guys a month and a half to work on this because I know it’ll take a long time to act the things out. Well good luck on that and you can start the project now.” Mr. Nam said happily as he went around and gives each of the groups a folder.

 

I guess this project would be something fun to do after all.

 


 

Author’s Note – The reason why I updated this today is because it’s been officially two years since I joined AFF!! Yay for me! Lol XD I don’t even see the point of celebrating this. Lots of things have changed over the last two years because when I first join I was a stupid sixth grader who just started middle school now I’m an eighth grader who’s going to be in high school soon. I can already feel the torture coming urgh!

 

And also HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SEVENTEEN’S GENTLEMAN JOSHUA HONG JISOO!!! ALSO TO OUR CUTIE PIE ALIEN KIM TAEHYUNG V!! They finally turn 20!! YAY!! (Korean age 21)

 

*In case someone doesn’t understand this term; quarter is half of the semester we have each year. For a grade we have two semester right? Half of the semester would be a quarter so we will have four quarters per year. This is how my schools work so I’m using it. I hope this didn’t confuse the people ^^

 

LOVE YOU GUYS FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART <3 2015 is almost ending so I would like to say thanks to all my subbies and the upvoters and the ones who commented on my stories. You guys are literally the best! 2016 is only a day away from us and I wish all of you guys luck on the new beautiful year. I should be acting more mature since I’m turning fourteen in February but that’s still a long time away right? XD Apparently I need to update a lot before I go to Bangkok since I won’t be taking my laptop with me. But you guys understand me right? :)

 

Haha just kidding ^^ I’ll do my best before school start again but I’m sure all the teachers are ready to torture us again! By the way I hope the poem idea is good, it was actually what we did in class but instead of acting it out we had to read it in groups with emotions and stuff. I actually had the worst partners at first because I was stuck with two idiots -.- My teacher had a great time watching me handle those two idiots because he said it seems like when his sisters handle him. Luckily I didn’t kill those two, and they even said to the teacher they didn’t take the leader ship because I was scary! OMG that’s why I don’t understand boys -.- How am I scary?  I’m an Angel ^^ (Not really I’m actually a devil)

 

Enough ranting now because you guys are probably annoyed by me with this longggggggggggg author note. If you guys did read it I appreciate for using your time on me. LOVE YOU GUYS ONCE AGAIN <3 <3 <3