Chapter 3

I'm Living With WHO?!

Mark’s POV

 

It’s already morning, and the so call Jiyeon is still at my house. I can’t believe that she slam the door at my face last night. She’s so gonna get it when we are at school. I mean a nerd, ignoring the kingka with a face like mine. That girl got some guts. But I’ve got to say, her slamming the door against my face interest me somehow.

 

One whole year, it better be over soon. Just keep wishing nobody will find out or I’m so dead. My popularity would drop just because of a girl, a nerdy one. I mean what kind of girls these days burry their faces in books? That’s so old style! And it’s crazy! Who the hell would choose books over beauty?!

 

 

Girls Girls Girls, They love me ~

 

 

I pick up my ringing phone, who the heck calls me in the freaking morning? I was going to yell at the caller when I heard screaming from the other line.

 

“Mark hyung!” I quickly pull the phone away from my ear. How the hell can they be hyper in the morning?! Stupid friends of mine!

 

“What do you guys want? It’s still too early!” I retorted back over the phone as they just giggle like teenage girls. Not even respect for the eldest in the group.

 

“Marky hyung, can we come over? I miss auntie’s cooking!” Bambam said cutely over the phone. I felt alarm quickly. If they did come over, they will see Jiyeon and tease me. That’s a big NO.

 

“No! I mean it’s too boring at home. Let’s go to the mall or the arcade.” I replied, and thank god they didn’t notice anything.

 

“So the mall it is! Meet us there hyung!” The chorus together and hanged up on me. Why are they even together early in the morning anyways? I just shrugged of the thought of them doing something and went to shower. I picked out a simple white shirt with ripped jeans and a black snap cap. Went downstairs and saw my parents and Jiyeon at the dining table eating their breakfast.

 

“Morning mom and dad.” I sat down in my seat and gobbled down my breakfast as fast as I can. I can’t keep the guys waiting for they will force me to treat them. That’s gonna make me go bankrupt as hell.

 

“Going somewhere son?” Mom asked me while I just nodded. “I’m going out with the guys.”

 

“Good, take Jiyeon with you.” I immediately choked on my food. Excuse me!!

 

“Mom, I can’t take her.” I just said as I glared at Jiyeon. If my friends ever find out I’m killing you.

 

“Why can’t you?” mom gave me a stern look. What the hell am I supposed to do? I gave Jiyeon a look that said “you-better-say-no.”

 

“It’s ok auntie, I’m going to see my friends later.” Jiyeon said to mom as mom just sighed as if her plans got ruined or something. Wait did I just say plans? No , mom better not be pairing me up with her. I mean she’s a nerd, who would ever like her. Whoever does, it’s plain stupid.

 

I quickly finished up my breakfast before mom could say anything else and said my goodbye and went off.

 

I arrived at the mall, yet I can’t even see a trace of my friends. They better not be trolling me and not coming. I waited for ten minutes and didn’t even see their shadows, guess I’m alone today. I went in just because I don’t feel like going back home. I walked around and saw a sweater on sale. It caught my eye; it was yellow with pink and blue rings (A/N – it’s the same sweater Mark and Jungkook wear.)

 

I went in and bought the sweater and walked around some more. I saw an ice cream store and went in as I bought myself some chocolate ice cream. It’s never too early or late to eat ice cream.

As I went around the mall, I bought the stuff I want. By 12 at noon I had several bags in my hands. I bought two new sweaters, three shirts, one sneaker and a headphone.

 

I had pizza and chicken for lunch, but still doesn’t feel like going home so I went to shop some more, and felt bored so I decided to go dye my hair. I was getting bored with my dark hair so I decided to dye it something light. At the hairdresser I told the person to dye it a bit dark blond. (The hair color Mark has right now.)

 

By 3 I was all done with my time alone so I went back home. When I got home, my mom and Jiyeon were on the couch talking about some stuff I guess.

 

“I’m home.” I said as I was about to go up to my room when my mom gasped loudly.

 

“Oh my god! What did you do to your hair?” I look at mom weirdly when she squealed like those fan girls we have at school.

 

“Umm, I dye it?” I answered with question. Mom squealed even more. Now I understand why dad say mom is weird. But I still love her, she’s my mom anyways.  

 

“You look so handsome! Right Jiyeon-ah?” Mom turned around to Jiyeon and asked while she just nodded. Of course I’m handsome, I’m Mark Tuan. Even the nerd has to agree. I smirked at Jiyeon as she didn’t even care about it and went through whatever she had in front of her. Aren’t those photo books? Wait, photo books? OH NO MOM!!

 

“MOM ARE YOU SHOWING PEOPLE MY CHILDHOOD PHOTOS AGAIN?!!” I screamed on top of my lungs, while mom just smiles awkwardly. Why?!

 

“What?! They’re cute, right Jiyeon-ah.” Mom turned to her again to ask the question. Mom how can you do this to your one and only amazing son?

 

“They are very cute auntie, especially the one when Mark has the dress on.” Jiyeon turn and smirked at me. Don’t tell me she freaking saw the picture when mom dressed me up as a girl!

 

“You were so cute Marky.” Jiyeon had an evil smile on her face. I glared at her but she glared back at me. What kind of girl is she? No fears, seriously.

 

“Whatever mom, I’m going to my room. Call me when you need me,” I said as I quickly went to my room as I was a bit tired today. I took a quickly shower and change into a shirt and sweatpants.

 

It was a boring day, but at least I get to go shopping. My friends somehow ditch me, how could they?

 

I’m gonna make them pay for making me wait, while I should have been at home for the whole day and they made me go out of my beautiful comfortable house.

 

I was just on the bed, thinking about stuff when I felt thirsty. I need some water as I lazily got up and went down the stairs to get some water. I open the fridge and took out a bottle of water. I just let the cold liquid went through my throat.

 

“Hey Marky boy,” someone said as I freaking choke on water. I was coughing like hell. What the hell?! This is seriously one of the worst days in my life!

 

“Are you ok? Sorry, I scare you.” I look up and saw Jiyeon’s worried face as she was rubbing my back so I’ll feel better. (A/N – That’s what people do when someone is choking right?)

 

“What the hell are you doing here?” I said to her. It’s nearly midnight and this girl was still awake. Doesn’t she knows about beauty sleep and everyone needs at least 7 to 8 hours of sleep per day?

 

“I’m sorry, I was just working on some school work and came down here to get some coffee to stay awake.” She said innocently as if she didn’t scare the out of me minutes ago.

 

“Get your coffee then, I’m going to sleep.” I said as I walked past her. Before I went out the kitchen I heard her say, “Good night Marky, you look very pretty in that dress.”

 

Urghhhhh! Mom is just so!! Now Oh freaking Jiyeon is gonna keep teasing me like hell until who knows when? I got to my bedroom and my eye lids were dropping as I fell onto my bed and went off to dreamland where rainbows, unicorns, and pink stuff exist.


Author's Note - As promised a double update!! ^^ I hope you enjoy this and please comment!! The next chapter will be up soon (I hope). Bye :)