Chapter 7

I'm Living With WHO?!

Author's POV

 

Sunlight shined into Jiyeon's room as she stirred from her sleep. She turned around, away from the sun, still not wanting to get up yet. 

 

"Jiyeonie Wakie!" Mrs. Tuan came into Jiyeon's room as she saw the sight of Jiyeon not wanting to get up. Mrs. Tuan chuckled as she went up and try to shake the sleepy girl awake. 

 

"This girl," muttered Mrs. Tuan as the young girl doesn't even show the slightest signs of waking up. Not even one bit. 

 

"Oh Jiyeon you're late for school!" Mrs. Tuan holler as the young girl shot up of her bed and went straight to her bathroom. She was multi-tasking as she brushed her teech and tried to shower at the same time. When she got out, she saw her uniform already on the bed and thanked whoever placed it there. She changed into it quickly as she grabbed her back pack and rushed downstaris. She was about to go out when she heard Mrs. Tuan said, "You're up Jiyeonie? Come and have breakfast, it is still 7."

 

Jiyeon face palmed as she hit herself on her head lightly muttering pabo over and over again. She had forgotten to check the clock and notice that someone tricked her to get up. She still have an hour and a half unitl school starts.

 

Jiyeon went down to sit at her seat and ate the waffles with chocolate syrup and chocolate milk. She's obsessed with chocolate. It is her life and her babe. 

 

It was 7:20 when she finished her breakfast as she still had some time left and decided to chat with Mrs. Tuan. 

 

Then she remembed how the hell she have gotten back home? The last thing she remembered was Mark holding her in his embrace at the park. She blushed at the memory of last night. 

 

"Umm auntie, how did i got back home last night? I don't remember anything," Jiyeon said as her auntie smiled brightly at her. Brightly as in like really brightly as if there's nothing you can do to take the smile off Mrs. Tuan's face. 

 

"You don't remember? You have fallen asleep and Mark brought you back home," Mrs. Tuan said and then squealed. Guess she's already thinking about having someone as a future daughter-in-law.

 

Jiyeon blushed more at what Mrs. Tuan said. He carried me back home? Oh my god! What if he saw how ugly I looke when I sleep? What if I did something embarrassing to him? What if he thought I was heavy or something? This is so embarrassing!

 

"Jiyeonie you're done eating? Can you go wake up Mark for me? I need to prepare his breakfast." Mrs. Tuan asked. Jiyeon just nodded as she left the table to go wake up Mark.

 


 

Jiyeon's POV

 

I need to go wake Mark up. I also need to thnak him for last night. It might have been really embarrassing as hell. I knocked on his door but I didn't hear anything so I slowly opend thd oor. There he was, still sleeping like a kid on the bed with his messy blond hair. 

 

I tiptoped inside not wanting to wake him up. It's school today anyways so what if he bullies me more? I went to his side by the bed and knelt down and try to wake him up. I shook him carefully in case he gets mad at me or something. 

 

"Go away mom..." Mark groan loudly making Jiyeon froze. "Get up Mark-sshi," I whispered into his ear. To my surprise, he turned his head as it was face to face with mine. I froze right there, with my eyes wide opened. 

 

Then hen opened his eyes too. I just stared at him and he stared right back. I quickly leaned back blushing madly but he pulled me back to him. I'm still a girl! Having my face 1 inch away from a boy got my heart beating so fast. Just listen to my heart beating so fast as if I have ran miles and miles. He never left his eyes off me as he closed his eyes once again. I frown at that, he's supposed to be waking up. I try to struggle out of his warm embrace. Wait did I just say warm embrace? I might be crazy!

 

"Hey, get up! Aunty said you might be late for school," I said as quietly as I can. I may have been crazy for the last few days. I'm so dead if I made him ad or something. How am I going to schol like this?

 

"Mark-sshi umm can you let me go please? Your mom ask me to wake you up," I said once again as he barely even open his eyes. Then I heard him sighed as he let go of me and got up with an expressionless face. 

 

"Get out," he said calmly. This scares me even more, it would have been better if he had yelled at me or something. I quickly ran out of the room and shut teh door close. I leaned against it as I was taking in deep breaths. This guy just killed me. 

 

AFter calming my heart down, I went downstairs and took my seat once again. i just sat there quietly, well Aunty was in the kitchen stil making Mark's breakfast so I had no one to talk to. Not to long after that Mark came down the stairs as he kicked his chair and sat down on it. I didn't notice that I was holding my breath all along. 

 

"Oh, how was your sleep last night son?" Aunty came out with a plate of bacon, eggs and sausages. She placed the plate in front of Mark and went to the other side of the table and sat down. 

 

"It was fine," he murmered as he ate breakfast quietly. This is so awkward as I just sat there trying not to get notice. 

 

"Jiyeonie you're going with Mark to school," Aunty said with a smile on ehr face. NO WAY! I RATHER GO TO HELL! Not really but you know what I mean; as long as I don't have to be with this cold jerk. 

 

"Thanks aunty, but I prefer to walk there. It's not too far away from here. So excuse me now, I need to go. My friends are waiting fo rme," I just made up soem excuses to leave the table. I just took my favorite red converse and took my bag from the table and went out. 

 

Then I finally notice now stupid I was. The school is half an hour drive away. It's probably going to take me longer than an hour to walk there especially with my short legs. I bit my lips but I have no choice rather than to walk so I did. I started walking to school. 

 

AFter a while I was already tired, and suddenly a car apprears beside me. The window rolled down and I saw the driver ahjusshi from the Tuan's family. 

 

"Miss Jiyeon, get in the car. It was special order from Mrs. Tuan," he said with a calm smile on his face. I smiled back at this kind ahjusshi. 

 

"It's ok ahjusshi. I'll just walk there," I tried to reason because obviously Mark is in the car and there's no way I'm riding the same car as he is in or goodbye to the world.

 

"But miss," he opened his mouth to say something but then I felt someone pulling my arms. I look back and saw Mark with his famous poker face. He leaned forward and whispered in my ears, "Get in the ing car or do you wanna get it from me at school. I'm not doing this just because, my mom told me to take care of you. And you better not tell her what's happening at school or you're dead get it?"

 

What he said scares me. I just gulped and nodded as he opened the back door of the car and pushed me in. He went around and sat on the other side. The car ride was awfully quiet which just kills me. When we were nearing at school, I told ahjusshi to stop teh car. 

 

"I'll alight her ahjusshi, my friends told me to wait here," once again I reason so I wouldn't be seen at school wtih the kingka or off with my head from their fan girls. 

 

The car stopped as I opened the door and step out. Then the car went on as I quietly walk to school which was just a merely 4o steps away. I was already in the campus area now, feeling a bit scared. 

 

"OH JIYEON!" I heard three voices scream as I was trapped in a group hug from my precious best friends. 

 

"Guys get off me! You guys are heavy!" I whined as I trie dto get out of their grasp but nope. Three against one, I was nothing. 

 

"Girl you better spill what happend to you," as all three of them dragged me to our hiding spot int eh school, well it's not a hiding spot but an abandon room at the far end. We actually found it one day and ask permission from the school if we can use it and thankfully it was a yes. I'm glad this room is all ours. We can come here and relieve our stress when we need to. 

 

They opened the door and pushed me inside and lock it. They all huddle around me. 

 

"What happened? How are you even living with Mark Tuan?" I made an annoyed face, ignore them and went to sit donw on the couch. 

 

"My paretns are on a business trip again. But they said it's going to take a year so they decided to leave me at their best friends' house, who were actualy Mark's paretns and yeah now I'm living with them for a year." I said as I lean my head on the couch. 

 

"And guess what? I think he might kil me. He even threatened me to not tell his mom about how he acts at school," I said tearing up. I'm kind of scare. I may act strong sometimes but I'm still a sensitive girl at heart. 

 

"Hey don't cry," Sungjong oppa hugged me as the othe rtwo were trying hard to wipe away my tears. I feel so weak. I still don't want to face things that could happen to me if the whole school knows that I'm living with the Mark Tuan. 

 

I finally calmed down after ten minutes but I could tell my face was red and my eyes were puffy. Then I started to giggle seein ghow Sura and Minji were making faces at each other. 

 

"Finally she laughed! That's our girl! Now let's go to class," Sungjong was going to pull me up but I refused. Going to class mean seeing Mark and I'm not sure if I can face him yet. Not just yet. 

 

"Can I please skip today? I don't feel like going to class," the other three just stared at me like I'm an alien from outer space. 

 

"IS THIS FOR TRUE?!" my three friends yelled and I immediately closed my eyes knowing what they exactly meant. 

 

"Yes, yes this nerd has decided to finally skip class for the first time in her whole life. You got a problem with that?" I stared or more like glared at them. Well I'm actually scared to skip class because I've never done it in my life before but oh well. I want to be away from Mark Tuan as far as possible. 

 

"If you're gonna skip, we are going to skip too! We can't just leave our best friend here sulking," said Sungjong as he was smiling very widely. "It's the first time she's going to skip and of course we have to be there with her here." The other two agreed, nodding with their heads.

 

"You guys will do tha tfor me?" I was very touched by what they said. They're willing to skip their lessons probably goign to lose some grades and it's all because of me. At least my friends are by me.

 

"Of course we will do that for you! You were always there for us!" Minjis aid loudly. We all burt out laughing when Sura "nudge" Minji and she fell on the couch. 

 

"Yah pabo Sura!" Minji yelled more loudly as those two wrestled with each other like kids. This is a scene we see ever single day but never get tired of because it's fun. Sungjong and I just laughed our off at these two best friends fighting like the world is going to end. 

 

"So how's your life at the Tuan's house? Is it bad? Mark treat you badly?" Sungjong said and the atmosphere turned very quiet. The smile on my face was gone as the fighting duo was glaring at Sungjong who had a very innocent look on his face. 

 

"Well as I told you guys, my parents went to overseas for a year to work. Well at first I thought I might be living alone in the hosue but then mom told me that I have to live at her best friend's house for a year. I tried to tell them if I can live with one of you guys but then they wouldn't allow me so I have no other choise then to agree," I said with a sigh. 

 

"They didn't allow letting you stay with us? Why is that? I mean we have known each other for probably most of our lives well basically since kids. Still how  can they not trust us? Do you think they're planning something? Because if I was in your parent's place I would have trust my best friends but then they have a son? This is kind of suspicious ofr me don't you think so?" Sora complained. Now that she said it, it does seem kind of suspicious. They've never allow me to be near any boys exceot Sungjong but now I'm practically living in a house with a boy. 

 

"Well I guess it might happen but maybe they're in a hurry and just wan tyou to stay with their best friends? Just continue wha tyou were saying Jiyeon-ah." Sungjong said and motioned me to continue my story. 

 

"So as I was saying, the next morning I was sent to the Tuan's house since my parents were leaving that evening. Well when I got there uncle and aunty greeted me very nicely and then my parents wanted to see their son. When we went in BOOM, I saw the one and only Mark Tuan on the couch sitting there. I was of course surprised and couldn't believe my eyes since I have to live with him for a year. Then my parents left and my aunty told him to show me my new room. He did but then he warned me not to tell anyone at school that we are living together." I heard Minji grunted with a very visible frowns on each of their faces. 

 

"Please that , why is he even ashamed? It should be you since you're going to be spending your time there with a stupid person like him." I smiled a bit after I heard what she said. 

 

"Please continue," said Sura. "Well then the next day he went out early in the morning to meet his friends. Aunty told hm to take me along but I made up some excuses. When he returned back home that evening, he had dye his hair blond and Aunty was screaming over him." I laughed a bit, "You know Aunty was showing me pictures of Mark's childhoo and guess what I found? A picture of him dressed as a girl, I even have it." I fished out my phone out of my jacket. Hey, it's already winter, it's so cold here. I unlock my phone and show my freinds the picture I took. 

 

"Is that really Mark Tuan? He looked so cute back then," Sura said asshe squealed as Minji shot her a glare.  

 

"Bish it's not time to fan girl over someone who hurt our friend. Come back to your senses." Minji knocked Sura's head as the other hit her back on the arm as revenge. These two childsih people, when will they ever grow up?

 

"Nah it's ok Minji. I even admit I said he was cute back then." The three gasped at me while I jus took t them innocently. "What? I'm telling the truth. He does look cute." I shrugged.

 

"You girl have some brain problems. I can't believe you just said that to him." Minji frowned at me. Well what can I do? I was just telling the truth. He WAS cute. Not anymore which is a BIG SHAME. 

 

I just rolled my eyes at her. Then I leaned back on teh couch just wanting to go to sleep once again. Someone who I have no idea of had wake me up early in the freaking damn morning. I was having the best dream of my life!

 

"Oh Jiyeon are you going to go to sleep? Come on wake up! I know you wan tto skip class but we aren't going to waste our time like this." Sura said as she tried to pull me off the ouch but I managed to get out of her grip. Since Sungjong was sitting next to me, I laid my head odwn on his lap and tried to go to sleep. This is very normal for us since we are like the best of friends. Skin ship doesn't matter anymore. 

 

Of course he started to play with my hari as I tried to get comfortable on this couch so I can sleep. The other two just went and sat on the ouch in front of us. There's a long table between teh two long couches. The one Sungjong adn I'm on is the "L" shaped one. The ones the two bickering BBFs are just a normal couch. 

 

I'm very tired since I was up late at night to do some work. Actually watching some drama online since I was bored, and I end up watching "Sassy Go Go." Well I'm almost nearing the end and I want to finish it soon. 

 

And slowly as possilbe I fell into slumber forgetting about everything else..........

 


 

Author's Note - Long Time No See! Hello everyone! I miss updating but guess what's ending in one more week? SCHOOL!! OMG I could have never been this happy that school is closing for winter break! I have more chances to update so yay for that too!! Will update soon! ^^

 

Welcome to all the new subscribers and thank you so much for subscribing and of course I love you guys all. Thanks for the comments and the upvotes! <3